The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by Nazarach »

3rd place is shared between
_h a z e l_ wrote:.
Ljusalv wrote:.
Cotton Candy

of _h a z e l_
A gorgeous red dun with a beautifull training sheen - a warrior princess I can imagine some indigenous folks were riding into battle :D the dun markings are slightly less expressive cause she is rather lightcolored and the To covered some on her frontlegs, but she is my favourite Horse-type dun-warrior ^^
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion you like :)

Askan

of Ljusalv
These Grullos will be the death of me (and now he even has a fluffy mane - how culd you! T^T)
Such a nice training sheen with a light silvery dun shade and gentle borders to the black parts - I love him <3
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion on my accounts :)
Last edited by Nazarach on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

4th place goes to
Tisha wrote:.

of Tisha
His Markings are barely visible, more like shadows encroaching the light and his traing sheen is beautifull :D His metallic-looking coat is a contradiction to the soft mane and gaze he wears so to me he is a gorgeous bundle of contradictions - which I like ^-^
Congratz to 4th place and 2.5k and a breeding to any stallion of mine :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

5th place goes to
Southerngal wrote:.
Shimmering Trooper

of Southerngal
As I said, Lp is not exactly allowed in this contest because it varnishes the coat with age, he is still young so his varnishing hasn't started yet; That said, he has nice Dun markings and I like him because he reminds me of a horse I've seen some aboriginee leader riding in a Carl May-play. So, with one eye closed, I've decided he still gets a placement in this contest :)
Congratz to 5th place and 1k and a breeding to any of my stallions :D
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

Nazarach wrote:.
I can't understand how you could manage to decide the winners... all the horses are so stunning! I have a new love for duns after this competition. Even had to get a couple foals from Askan even though he doesn't fit my breeding program x')
I'd like to breed a mare to Lightless Wind. Such a gorgeous stallion! He fits my breeding program perfectly too! And I might get to keep the dun colors in my lines :D
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ljusalv wrote:
I can't understand how you could manage to decide the winners... all the horses are so stunning! I have a new love for duns after this competition. Even had to get a couple foals from Askan even though he doesn't fit my breeding program x')
I'd like to breed a mare to Lightless Wind. Such a gorgeous stallion! He fits my breeding program perfectly too! And I might get to keep the dun colors in my lines :D
Thanks, it was hard - had to keep reminding myself of the boundries I set and the type of the competition and not solely my personal prefrences ^^'
He is up for 0$ just tell me if you got a nice foal from him, if not you can get a second try ;) as for the money, put up an unbred horse (no foals) for offers and I'll buy it for the prize-amount; if you want it back I'll pu it up afterwards for 1$ or will rehome it if not :)
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

That must be hard! I'd like to host a competition some day, but I would have such a hard time judging it xD
I'm sure the foal will be great! I'll use a mare with dun too ;)
I put Risky Business up for sale, didn't have any unbred horses. But I'll buy her back for 1 after :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ljusalv wrote:
That must be hard! I'd like to host a competition some day, but I would have such a hard time judging it xD
I'm sure the foal will be great! I'll use a mare with dun too ;)
I put Risky Business up for sale, didn't have any unbred horses. But I'll buy her back for 1 after :)
Nice, hope the foal will be good, have fun ^^ Maybe I will open a similiar contest in the new year :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Nazarach wrote:3rd place is shared between
_h a z e l_ wrote:.
Ljusalv wrote:.
Cotton Candy

of _h a z e l_
A gorgeous red dun with a beautifull training sheen - a warrior princess I can imagine some indigenous folks were riding into battle :D the dun markings are slightly less expressive cause she is rather lightcolored and the To covered some on her frontlegs, but she is my favourite Horse-type dun-warrior ^^
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion you like :)

Askan

of Ljusalv
These Grullos will be the death of me (and now he even has a fluffy mane - how culd you! T^T)
Such a nice training sheen with a light silvery dun shade and gentle borders to the black parts - I love him <3
Congratz to 3rd place and 5k plus a breeding to any stallion on my accounts :)

Thank you! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1678966 Here is the horse for the money :)
Would you happen to have any high stat Arabian stallions?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Thank you! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1678966 Here is the horse for the money :)
Would you happen to have any high stat Arabian stallions?
Rehome or sending it back?
here is my sole purebred currently, don't know if he fits your needs though...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1297890 59 HGP

if 95% are also ok, then these are somewhat high stat:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1345475 55 HGP
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1581162 47 HGP
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:5th place goes to
Southerngal wrote:.
Shimmering Trooper

of Southerngal
As I said, Lp is not exactly allowed in this contest because it varnishes the coat with age, he is still young so his varnishing hasn't started yet; That said, he has nice Dun markings and I like him because he reminds me of a horse I've seen some aboriginee leader riding in a Carl May-play. So, with one eye closed, I've decided he still gets a placement in this contest :)
Congratz to 5th place and 1k and a breeding to any of my stallions :D
Ohk thanks (Sorry I don't exactly know what Lp is)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:49 pm