The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Annual HWO Triple Star Thoroughbred Racing

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: Triple Star Racing

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:
Is there like any certain purse amount? Like do you want all the purses to be around the same amount?
I would like the 2nd race to have more than the 1st race and the 3rd race to have more than the 2nd race. If there's a Triple Star Champion this year, I would like to give them more money for part of the reward (I've made a ribbon for them too)
Ooo nice, sounds good! :D

How much money do you have so far for each of the purses?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I would like the 2nd race to have more than the 1st race and the 3rd race to have more than the 2nd race. If there's a Triple Star Champion this year, I would like to give them more money for part of the reward (I've made a ribbon for them too)

$1,383,333 for the first race, $1,433,333 for the 2nd race, and for the 3rd race, $1,483,333 and then $4,050,000 for the Triple Star Champion if there is one for this year
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Though the $4,050,000 may not be needed, it all depends on if the same horse can win all 3 races like Chief Commander did last year
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Triple Star

What is this about?: This is a yearly event that I will be hosting and is somewhat similar to the Triple Crown. There will be 3 races (The American Stakes, The English Stakes, and The French Derby). The dates are posted in the post below.
What Horses can enter?: Thoroughbred Mares/fillies and Thoroughbred stallions/colts that are between the age of 2 years old and 4 years and 11.5 months. No other breeds are allowed and no horses younger than 2 years old and no horses 5 years and older are allowed.
When Will the Races be posted?: The races will be posted 3 days before the run day. As soon as the races are created, you are allowed to enter your horses. The races will be Level 10.
Sponsors of 2019:
1. jsrules - would like to sponsor these races also something different I will give 500k to the winning Breeder of each race to show acknowledge of their breeding efforts :)
2. MikiVCat - $500,000
3. KYTrainer - $1,000,000
4. Thundering Hooves - $1,000,000 to the owner of the Triple Star Champion
Sponsors of 2020:
1. Thundering Horses - $1,000,000 for the breeder of the horse
2. KYTrainer - 1 million to be dispersed in all the purses. 333,333 dollars in each
If you would like to help sponsor, feel free to post below!

The American Stakes
Entry Fee: $15,000
Purse: $1,050,000

The English Stakes
Purse: $1,100,000

The French Derby
Purse: $1,150,000

If the same horse wins all 3 races, that horse is awarded the Triple Star Racing Award, that horse's owner gets an extra $4,050,000.
Could you ping this account or Katy_Kanes_Frozen & I would like to donate 500k to the breeder of the best horse.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Triple Star

What is this about?: This is a yearly event that I will be hosting and is somewhat similar to the Triple Crown. There will be 3 races (The American Stakes, The English Stakes, and The French Derby). The dates are posted in the post below.
What Horses can enter?: Thoroughbred Mares/fillies and Thoroughbred stallions/colts that are between the age of 2 years old and 4 years and 11.5 months. No other breeds are allowed and no horses younger than 2 years old and no horses 5 years and older are allowed.
When Will the Races be posted?: The races will be posted 3 days before the run day. As soon as the races are created, you are allowed to enter your horses. The races will be Level 10.
Sponsors of 2019:
1. jsrules - would like to sponsor these races also something different I will give 500k to the winning Breeder of each race to show acknowledge of their breeding efforts :)
2. MikiVCat - $500,000
3. KYTrainer - $1,000,000
4. Thundering Hooves - $1,000,000 to the owner of the Triple Star Champion
Sponsors of 2020:
1. Thundering Horses - $1,000,000 for the breeder of the horse
2. KYTrainer - 1 million to be dispersed in all the purses. 333,333 dollars in each
If you would like to help sponsor, feel free to post below!

The American Stakes
Purse: $1,050,000

The English Stakes
Purse: $1,100,000

The French Derby
Purse: $1,150,000

If the same horse wins all 3 races, that horse is awarded the Triple Star Racing Award, that horse's owner gets an extra $4,050,000.
Could you ping this account or Katy_Kanes_Frozen & I would like to donate 500k to the breeder of the best horse.
Yup! :D
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

$1,383,333 for the first race, $1,433,333 for the 2nd race, and for the 3rd race, $1,483,333 and then $4,050,000 for the Triple Star Champion if there is one for this year
I will donate 2 million to the first race, 4 million to the second, and 8.5 million to the third :) So 14.5 million in total :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I will donate 2 million to the first race, 4 million to the second, and 8.5 million to the third :) So 14.5 million in total :)

Can wait to see if there's going to be another Triple Star Champion this year!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

You're welcome! :) When would you like the money?

I know! :D I sincerely doubt there will be another Triple Star Champion this year though... I like never see a horse win three big races in a row- last year's Champion was like the first and I was shocked!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

I know! :D I sincerely doubt there will be another Triple Star Champion this year though... I like never see a horse win three big races in a row- last year's Champion was like the first and I was shocked!
The money, at the latest, can be given 4 days before the start date of each of the races

Yeah, I was actually surprised too with Chief Commander. He's even set some pretty fast times for other horses to try to beat.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

The money, at the latest, can be given 4 days before the start date of each of the races

Yeah, I was actually surprised too with Chief Commander. He's even set some pretty fast times for other horses to try to beat.
Well I can give it now! :) I probably should before I forget anyway lol :oops:

Yeah he was impressive!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:59 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:59 pm