The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Santa’s Sleigh Needs Someone to Pull It! RESULTS OUT!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Re: Santa’s Sleigh Needs Someone to Pull It!

Post by walnut the hamster »

RenegadePegasus wrote:Ping
Username: Walnut the hamster
Horse Picture: *MSF* Caramel

What Position: Santa's Helper
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?:
She is tiny so people won't notice her while she helps bring gifts, She is strong even tho she is 15 inches, and she is just so cute and unique!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Ju297 wrote: [horse=][/horse][ID: 117233][horse=][/horse]

Is this it?...

Sry if it's not...
:D
I’m sorry! The horse is no longer living so it cannot be entered. :cry: do you want to enter another?
Also the link is the horses website address. So if you go to your horse and copy the wed address, that is your link!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Username: Mlloftus
Horse picture: Wildflower

Position: Lead horse
Why:She is lightly built, quick on her feet and very intelligent.With her white coat she'll be a quick shadow, flying through the sky on Christmas eve!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

RenegadePegasus wrote:...

Username: PeacefulOreo
Horse Picture:
Flametail

What Position: steering the sleigh
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?: gold agility comment on breeders report, only 14.3 hands tall at 2 years and 11.5 months old, has a light build, gold speed comment on breeders report, unique white markings for the Thoroughbred (besides the two front white stockings on his legs), 30 Agility conformation, 60 speed conformation.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Username: MintySugarHorse2
Horse: MSH Magic Miricle

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1906230

What Position: Lead Horse
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?: I think he is perfect for the job because he is light and never gets tired. He can run and fly all night and never get tired. He also has great balance and is very smart! He wont let the team down!
All In Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

Username: All In Stables
Horse Picture: Blond whisky

What Position: back
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?: Because he is big and stocky, strong, the kind of horse you would want to pull a slay. He is an awesome horse!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2232642
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Username: Leopard Horse/Horses I Love Them
Horse Picture: Cleopatra's Stamp

What Position: Steering
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?: This mare isn't too fast or too slow, she is a light weight horse, and gets the job done. She would be easy to see in the night sky because of her white blanket of spots! She is one of a kind.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

RenegadePegasus wrote:All of Santa’s reindeer are on strike until they can all have red noses like Rudolf! In the meantime, Santa still needs to deliver his presents, so he has turned to the next best option: horses! But alas, Santa didn’t own any horses. So, he is recruiting a team of 7 horses to pull his sleigh.
Fill out this form:
Username: Thundering Hooves2
Horse Picture: {TH}Frozen story

What Position: Puller
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?: He's on of my prettiest and easy on the eye horse and yes, that's a ball of mussel.
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

RenegadePegasus wrote:All of Santa’s reindeer are on strike until they can all have red noses like Rudolf! In the meantime, Santa still needs to deliver his presents, so he has turned to the next best option: horses! But alas, Santa didn’t own any horses. So, he is recruiting a team of 7 horses to pull his sleigh.
How to Enter:
Just link your horse and tell why he/she should win! Please keep in mind, There are different spots on the sleigh.
-The back 4 horses should be able to pull most of the weight of the sleigh
-The other 2 should be smaller and agile enough to steer the sleigh
-The last one must be bright enough(interpret as you will) to lead the sleigh
I will judge on stats, Confo and Body build(Horse type, Pony Type, ect.)
Things that don't matter:
-Training
-HGP
-Coat color
-Breed

Fill out this form:
Username:
Horse Picture: [horse=Your horses ID # goes here][/horse]
What Position:
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?:

EXAMPLE:
Username: RenegadePegasus
Horse Picture: Cleopatra's Summer

What Position: Steering
Why Do You Think This Is The Horse For The Job?: Because she is small and agile, and she is an uncommon breed! Also, Irish Sport Horses are a very versatile breed; who says they can pull a sleigh?

***ALSO*** I will be selecting one pony to help Santa deliver his toys!
-Has to be under 9.1hh
- Should be quick and nimble and strong enough to carry some presents(speed and agility and strength) to help Santa deliver toys
Cutest one will win!
Rules
- do not enter twice (1 horse per player)
- don’t be RUDE
- all HWO rules apply
Prizes
- The Heavy pullers will be receiving 50k or 1 grinder
- The steering horses will receive 100k or 2 free trainings
- The lead horse will receive 200k and 1 free training AND 1 grinder
- Santas Helper: ?????MYSTERY????? :o

Judging/results on the 24th so your horses have enough time to get to the North Pole!
Arabmaniahttp://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/848940

Position: leader
Why? Because she is quick and agile and bright
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Horse: {HB} Sunset Sword

Username: honeybunny#2
Position: Lead horse
Why he is the horse for the job: First off, let me say how proud I am of this stallion, and how much I love him! Sunset is ready to help Santa guide his sleigh. His deep bay coat the perfect camo for this mission. And if you need any more proof, he is well equipped... With seven top notch stats! Let's get rocking around the Christmas tree! Don't let his hight scare you, he maybe tall but he is super light and swift... And with such long legs he takes big strides to cover more sky! He has the speed, smarts and stamina to lead tirelessly. And the balance, movement and strength to pull his weight and get the presents safely (that movement will come in handy to sidestep a chimney or jetliner... All without losing a single present.) home on time! Not only that, but he is a Arabian, the oldest horse breed. Arabians where bred by the Bedouins to be sure in battle and trust worthy in the harshest conditions. In battle a Arabian stallion would lie down and shield his wounded master from the burning sun, the freezing sub zero nights and the prowling animals and people! Arabians are also famous for being able to find there way home in pitch black or 0 visibility conditions! This means he won't get lost on even the darkest night!! And with a Bombproof Temp. he will be steady and reliable in the face of danger, air turbulence and Jet liners! Sunset is ready to help Santa guide his sleigh no matter what!
Last edited by Honeybunny#2 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 am