The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Favourite Horse Contest! *REDONE* And now closed for judging!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Favourite Horse Contest! *REDONE* And now closed for judging!

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Hello everyone! I'm copying this contest from mlloftus who copied it from Eternity Awaits(Sorry if I got that wrong). I will be giving away $500,000 to the person with the best horse. Warning: I might ask to buy your horse for a high price that fits it after the competition is over, as people enter the best horses. Good luck, and may the best horse win!
FYI everyone: entries close and the comp will be judged on April 10th
STORM wrote:You wanted one of these
Last edited by Soaring Hooves on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Favourite Horse Contest! *REDONE*

Post by ST0RM »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Hello everyone! I'm copying this contest from mlloftus who copied it from Eternity Awaits(Sorry if I got that wrong). I will be giving away $500,000 to the person with the best horse. Warning: I might ask to buy your horse for a high price that fits it after the competition is over, as people enter the best horses. Good luck, and may the best horse win!
This is Lavender a beautiful mare who sadly passed on last month (is that ok). I had just started on HWO when I wandered into the market. At the time my pasture contained 1 Arabian, 1 Turkmene and 1 Akhal-Teke. As soon as my eyes spotted Lavender (originally Lavender Lullaby) my brain went into over-drive. I NEEDED her. She was currently pregnant with a foal (the foal I sold for 5,000) and I didn't have enough space for any other horses. So I quickly posted my Turkmene and Akhal for sale with the most convincing add possible. That night I tossed and turned impatient for the sun to rise so that I could check my horses. As soon as I came back from school I jumped onto my computer and rushed to open my bookmarks. When I opened my pasture I noticed that I was missing two horses. It took my mind a few seconds to remember what had happened last night. Once I remembered I raced to the market and went from page to page slowly losing hope. When I was about to give up I saw her and I cried out in relief! I bought her for 2,500 and moved her to my pasture. Up until her passing, she produced countless amazing foals and helped me feel more at home on HWO. I will never forget her warm golden fur or how every time I visited her I was filled with joy and pride. I was on her profile when she passed on and even though I had already had horses pass on I still felt sad when I saw her beautiful frame fade away. May she always rest In peace. This is her link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2234343
:( :lol: :D :)
Last edited by ST0RM on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Hello everyone! I'm copying this contest from mlloftus who copied it from Eternity Awaits(Sorry if I got that wrong). I will be giving away $500,000 to the person with the best horse. Warning: I might ask to buy your horse for a high price that fits it after the competition is over, as people enter the best horses. Good luck, and may the best horse win!
Here is my entry! He is a 65 speed Tb colt, (my first 65) who i'm super proud of :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2359143
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Wow! She's beautiful!
ST0RM wrote:
This is Lavender a beautiful mare who sadly passed on last month (is that ok). I had just started on HWO when I wandered into the market. At the time my pasture contained 1 Arabian, 1 Turkmene and 1 Akhal-Teke. As soon as my eyes spotted Lavender (originally Lavender Lullaby) my brain went into over-drive. I NEEDED her. She was currently pregnant with a foal (the foal I sold for 5,000) and I didn't have enough space for any other horses. So I quickly posted my Turkmene and Akhal for sale with the most convincing add possible. That night I tossed and turned impatient for the sun to rise so that I could check my horses. As soon as I came back from school I jumped onto my computer and rushed to open my bookmarks. When I opened my pasture I noticed that I was missing two horses. It took my mind a few seconds to remember what had happened last night. Once I remembered I raced to the market and went from page to page slowly losing hope. When I was about to give up I saw her and I cried out in relief! I bought her for 2,500 and moved her to my pasture. Up until her passing, she produced countless amazing foals and helped me feel more at home on HWO. This is her link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2234343
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

That's cool!
mlloftus wrote:
Here is my entry! He is a 65 speed Tb colt, (my first 65) who i'm super proud of :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2359143
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Wow! She's beautiful!
ST0RM wrote: This is Lavender a beautiful mare who sadly passed on last month (is that ok). I had just started on HWO when I wandered into the market. At the time my pasture contained 1 Arabian, 1 Turkmene and 1 Akhal-Teke. As soon as my eyes spotted Lavender (originally Lavender Lullaby) my brain went into over-drive. I NEEDED her. She was currently pregnant with a foal (the foal I sold for 5,000) and I didn't have enough space for any other horses. So I quickly posted my Turkmene and Akhal for sale with the most convincing add possible. That night I tossed and turned impatient for the sun to rise so that I could check my horses. As soon as I came back from school I jumped onto my computer and rushed to open my bookmarks. When I opened my pasture I noticed that I was missing two horses. It took my mind a few seconds to remember what had happened last night. Once I remembered I raced to the market and went from page to page slowly losing hope. When I was about to give up I saw her and I cried out in relief! I bought her for 2,500 and moved her to my pasture. Up until her passing, she produced countless amazing foals and helped me feel more at home on HWO. This is her link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2234343
Thank you. I miss her :(
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

I would like to enter this competition, but I absolutely do not want to sell the horse, even after the contest is over. Is that all right?
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Oh yeah, I'm just saying that I will probably love all of your horses so much that I'm going to want to buy them :D
Jockey's Holding wrote:
I would like to enter this competition, but I absolutely do not want to sell the horse, even after the contest is over. Is that all right?
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Thanks for letting me know! :D
Skyler Brooks wrote:Oh yeah, I'm just saying that I will probably love all of your horses so much that I'm going to want to buy them :D
Jockey's Holding wrote: I would like to enter this competition, but I absolutely do not want to sell the horse, even after the contest is over. Is that all right?
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Could you link your favourite horse?
Jockey's Holding wrote:Thanks for letting me know! :D
Skyler Brooks wrote:Oh yeah, I'm just saying that I will probably love all of your horses so much that I'm going to want to buy them :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:31 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:31 am