The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Post by Evie1917 »

Hi horsey peeplz!

In real life (as in NOT horse world online) my mare is going to foal! I deciding to have a naming competition because my family doesn't care what its called and I am not creative when it comes to horse names (or anything really!) The foal is due in May so any people who post an entry thingy after its born won't count. Here are the rules:

1. You can only put in ONE entry.
2. Each entry must have a name for a colt AND a filly (we don't know which it will be)
3. You will have to add a horse joke/riddle as well or I won't count your entry!

I will judge the entries by creativity and how well it suits the horse! Just so you all know, the horse is likely to be a bay as its dam and sire are both bays!

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses i buy are around 100 dollars each!)

GOOD LUCK!! (if anyone actually enters LOL)
Last edited by Evie1917 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Re: NAMING CONTEST FOR REAL LIFE FOAL!!!!

Post by Evie1917 »

I have decided that the first person that posts on this will get a prize as well, but I haven't figured out what it will be yet! If you are that lucky person feel free to give a suggestion for your prize and I will tell you if its reasonable or not!
Radish
Visit My Farm

Post by Radish »

Colt: Russet
Filly: Felicia

Why can horses jump so high?
Their hooves have frogs!
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Post by Evie1917 »

Hi!
You got the prize for entering first! Like I said before, you can name your prize and I'll tell you if its reasonable
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Evie1917 wrote:Hi horsey peeplz!

In real life (as in NOT horse world online) my mare is going to foal! I deciding to have a naming competition because my family doesn't care what its called and I am not creative when it comes to horse names (or anything really!) The foal is due in May so any people who post an entry thingy after its born won't count. Here are the rules:

2. Each entry must have a name for a colt AND a filly (we don't know which it will be)
3. You will have to add a horse joke/riddle as well or I won't count your entry!

I will judge the entries by creativity and how well it suits the horse! Just so you all know, the horse is likely to be a bay as its dam and sire are both bays!

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses i buy are around 100 dollars each!)

Colt: Trustin (I’ve always thought it’s a cool name, it’s also my friends name :) )
Filly: Whinny

What did the mare say to her owner?
“Hay girl, hay.”
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

The reward is not that good, because like I said, I'm not creative! The reward will be for me to breed a foal (on HWO) that is a RARE breed and I will sell you the foal for 1 dollar! Also, I will buy one of your horses for 1000 dollars then you can buy it back for 1 dollar so you also get 999 dollars (I am a very cheap person and most of the horses I buy are around 100 dollars each!)

Colt: Finn or Thresh (don't ask) :|
Filly: Juniper or Bailey (sorry it's horrid but...)
A horse walks into a restaurant. “Hey,” says the waiter. “Yes please,” says the horse.
Brooklyn Moore
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Moore »

Do you want show names too? I included them
Colt: show Name: Mr. Darcy, barn name: Darcy (you’ll only get it if you’ve read Pride and Prejudice)
Filly: Show Name: Governess of Royals, Barn Name: Lady
What do call an Appaloosa that loses?
An Appaloser!
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

Colt: Ace
Filly: Tallulah ( It is my dog's name and means lady of abundance or leaping water in Native American although it is a Irish girls name.)

Q; How did the cowboy ride into town on Friday, stay for three days, and ride out on Friday?
A: The horses name is Friday!
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

I don't need the prize, it would just be so cool for someone to name a foal after the names I choose. :)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Evie1917 wrote: ...
Colt: Jasper
Filly: Ladybug
What does a tired mare say to her foal?
It's pasture bedtime. :lol: (not my joke)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:48 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:48 am