The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The $10 Dollar Raffle (Done!)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Glacier
Visit My Farm

The $10 Dollar Raffle (Done!)

Post by Glacier »

This is a raffle as it says in the title :lol: . I am going to host a raffle each month, and this will count as the May Raffle. So, how to enter this raffle. Simply fill out the form below and you will be entered. So, let the raffling begin.

How It Works:
I will put all of the names entered into a website. The name that is chosen will be the winner. It is a simple as that. The website I am going to use is https://wheelofnames.com/.

What You Get
Of course, the part everyone is waiting for. The prize is... It's a surprise :twisted: . Nah :lol: I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Then for all you know I could be giving you ten dollars for the "ten dollar raffe" No, the prize is that I will champ any horse of yours to either SMGCH in one thing, or Grand champion in three things. Then what's the ten dollars for? It's the price you must pay for the champing. I mean, I have to make some money :lol:

When?
I will run the wheel on June 1st.

The Form
Username (all accounts please):

Just In Case
In case you are wondering the legitimacy of this whole thing, allow myself to explain. I have tons of time now. Literally. I also wanted to be more involved in the community, so I thought what better way to do it then host a raffle! Yes, the horses. While multiple horses on my farm have indeed been champed by other champers in the community, I have champed several of my own. My farm, with few horses, has many great horses. Oh, yeah. No horse I receive will be bred, aged, trained, or any of the above for any reason nor price. I think that's all. Happy Raffling :D

Participants
spottedleaf10
lemoncypress (lemoncypress2)
h0rsey (h0rsey2,Blue Roan)
HorzeCollector003 (Collectors_Holding)
Lila25173 (Lila25172,Lila2517)
HorsePower123
Golden Horse Ranch
PeacefulOreo (Summer Ranch,Banditto,Serenity Ranch)
Soaring Hooves
Bean Team (Bean Team Equestrian)
Thundering Horses (thundering Horses 2,thundering Traning)
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST ( CRUNCHY IS THE BEST2 )
Mlloftus (Mlloftus_2)
horsestarlover02 (horsestarloverno.1)
malella (Malella_Leapord)
Clover Stables (Clovers,Jazgirl13197)
Sawd10 (Sawd10 Competing)
Paige100 (Paige10)
Katy_Kanes (Katy_Kanes_Frozen, Katy_Kanes_Extra)
May4025
Last edited by Glacier on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Re: The $10 Dollar Raffle

Post by spottedleaf10 »

My username is spottedleaf10, my only account so far( I hope for another)
Glacier wrote:This is a raffle as it says in the title :lol: . I am going to host a raffle each month, and this will count as the May Raffle. So, how to enter this raffle. Simply fill out the form below and you will be entered. So, let the raffling begin.

How It Works:
I will put all of the names entered into a website. The name that is chosen will be the winner. It is a simple as that. The website I am going to use is https://wheelofnames.com/.

What You Get
Of course, the part everyone is waiting for. The prize is... It's a surprise :twisted: . Nah :lol: I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Then for all you know I could be giving you ten dollars for the "ten dollar raffe" No, the prize is that I will champ any horse of yours to either SMGCH in one thing, or Grand champion in three things. Then what's the ten dollars for? It's the price you must pay for the champing. I mean, I have to make some money :lol:

When?
I will run the wheel on June 1st or when there are 10 participants.

The Form
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

spottedleaf10 wrote:ping
Yay, you're entered!
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

my usernames are lemoncypress and lemoncypress2
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

lemoncypress wrote:my usernames are lemoncypress and lemoncypress2
Entered! :D
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

I'll enter! My usernames are h0rsey, h0rsey2, and Blue Roan
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

h0rsey wrote:I'll enter! My usernames are h0rsey, h0rsey2, and Blue Roan
You're in!
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Glacier wrote:
My usernames: HorzeCollector003 and Collectors_Holding :)
Lila25173
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25173 »

Glacier wrote:This is a raffle as it says in the title :lol: . I am going to host a raffle each month, and this will count as the May Raffle. So, how to enter this raffle. Simply fill out the form below and you will be entered. So, let the raffling begin.

How It Works:

What You Get

When?
I will run the wheel on June 1st or when there are 10 participants.

The Form

Just In Case
In case you are wondering the legitimacy of this whole thing, allow myself to explain. I have tons of time now. Literally. I also wanted to be more involved in the community, so I thought what better way to do it then host a raffle! Yes, the horses. While multiple horses on my farm have indeed been champed by other champers in the community, I have champed several of my own. My farm, with few horses, has many great horses. Oh, yeah. No horse I receive will be bred, aged, trained, or any of the above for any reason nor price. I think that's all. Happy Raffling :D
Username: Lila25173, Lila25172, Lila2517
https://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/ ... 432#185432
Please check out my aging facility for a great place for your horse to age! ;)

~ No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle
- Winston Churchill
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Glacier wrote:
My usernames: HorzeCollector003 and Collectors_Holding :)
On the list!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:56 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:56 pm