The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The $10 Dollar Raffle (Done!)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Re: The $10 Dollar Raffle

Post by Glacier »

Lila25173 wrote:
Glacier wrote:This is a raffle as it says in the title :lol: . I am going to host a raffle each month, and this will count as the May Raffle. So, how to enter this raffle. Simply fill out the form below and you will be entered. So, let the raffling begin.

How It Works:
I will put all of the names entered into a website. The name that is chosen will be the winner. It is a simple as that. The website I am going to use is https://wheelofnames.com/.

What You Get
Of course, the part everyone is waiting for. The prize is... It's a surprise :twisted: . Nah :lol: I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Then for all you know I could be giving you ten dollars for the "ten dollar raffe" No, the prize is that I will champ any horse of yours to either SMGCH in one thing, or Grand champion in three things. Then what's the ten dollars for? It's the price you must pay for the champing. I mean, I have to make some money :lol:

When?
I will run the wheel on June 1st or when there are 10 participants.

The Form
Username (all accounts please):

Just In Case
In case you are wondering the legitimacy of this whole thing, allow myself to explain. I have tons of time now. Literally. I also wanted to be more involved in the community, so I thought what better way to do it then host a raffle! Yes, the horses. While multiple horses on my farm have indeed been champed by other champers in the community, I have champed several of my own. My farm, with few horses, has many great horses. Oh, yeah. No horse I receive will be bred, aged, trained, or any of the above for any reason nor price. I think that's all. Happy Raffling :D
Username: Lila25173, Lila25172, Lila2517

You're entered!
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Zeal »

Glacier wrote:This is a raffle as it says in the title :lol: . I am going to host a raffle each month, and this will count as the May Raffle. So, how to enter this raffle. Simply fill out the form below and you will be entered. So, let the raffling begin.

How It Works:
I will put all of the names entered into a website. The name that is chosen will be the winner. It is a simple as that. The website I am going to use is https://wheelofnames.com/.

What You Get
Of course, the part everyone is waiting for. The prize is... It's a surprise :twisted: . Nah :lol: I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Then for all you know I could be giving you ten dollars for the "ten dollar raffe" No, the prize is that I will champ any horse of yours to either SMGCH in one thing, or Grand champion in three things. Then what's the ten dollars for? It's the price you must pay for the champing. I mean, I have to make some money :lol:

When?

The Form

Just In Case
In case you are wondering the legitimacy of this whole thing, allow myself to explain. I have tons of time now. Literally. I also wanted to be more involved in the community, so I thought what better way to do it then host a raffle! Yes, the horses. While multiple horses on my farm have indeed been champed by other champers in the community, I have champed several of my own. My farm, with few horses, has many great horses. Oh, yeah. No horse I receive will be bred, aged, trained, or any of the above for any reason nor price. I think that's all. Happy Raffling :D
Username : HorsePower123

:lol:
Golden Horse Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Horse Ranch »

How It Works:

What You Get

When?

The Form

Just In Case
Username-Golden Horse Ranch :)
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

Horsepower123 wrote:

How It Works:

What You Get

When?

The Form

Just In Case
Username : HorsePower123

:lol:
Entered!
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

Golden Horse Ranch wrote:

How It Works:

What You Get

When?

The Form

Just In Case
Username-Golden Horse Ranch :)
You're In!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Glacier wrote:...
Username (all accounts please): PeacefulOreo, Summer Ranch, Banditto, and Serenity Ranch
Glacier
Visit My Farm

Post by Glacier »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Glacier wrote:...
Username (all accounts please): PeacefulOreo, Summer Ranch, Banditto, and Serenity Ranch
Entered! :D
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Soaring Hooves is my only account ;)
Glacier wrote:ping
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

How It Works:

What You Get

When?

The Form

Just In Case

Participants
spottedleaf10
lemoncypress (lemoncypress2)
h0rsey (h0rsey2,Blue Roan)
HorzeCollector003 (Collectors_Holding)
Lila25173 (Lila25172,Lila2517)
HorsePower123
Golden Horse Ranch
PeacefulOreo (Summer Ranch,Banditto,Serenity Ranch)
This is a great idea! My username is Bean Team. I have one other account (Bean Team Equestrian) but its basically just retired horses :D :lol:
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

Glacier wrote:..
The Form
Username (all accounts please):Thundering Horses, thundering Horses 2, thundering Traning
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:13 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:13 am