The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Roach Challenge (win $1 000 000 and more!)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

The Roach Challenge (win $1 000 000 and more!)

Post by Malakai10 »

Geralt of Rivia needs a new horse! Try to create Roach for him! You have slightly more than a month.

Requirements
Breed a mare for Geralt of Rivia that:
Must be named Roach or Płotka or the official translation of the name in your native language
Is a wild bay with four socks and a blaze
Has, at minimum, 55HGP - Geralt can't work with a bad horse!
Medium-light to medium, horse-type
Spirited or highly strung (it's well-noted that, despite being a monster-hunter's horse, Roach tends to throw Geralt off at the most inopportune times.)
14-16hh
Straight or very-slightly dished or very slightly concave face profile
Short to medium face
Sloped hips and shoulders
Short-ish to medium back
Medium neck
Level or uphill build
Trained to a minimum of 80% in all areas
Four to ten years old

HOWEVER
If you can get a screenshot of Roach either in The Witcher Netflix series or in The Witcher 3 (video game) and you create a horse that matches that screenshot more closely than my requirements, that is also acceptable. Preferably, the Roach that you breed should match The Witcher 3's depiction of her.

I will try to get screenshots of Roach from The Witcher 3 for contestants to model the horses after but my computer runs that game pathetically slowly.

Prizes! Based off the most accurate Roach look-a-like:

1st place: $1 000 000 and the pick of any two stallions from the areas listed below and three, $1 breedings from any stallion(s)* that I own of your choice.
2nd place: $500 000 and the pick of any one stallion (after 1st place winner has won) from the areas listed below and two, $1 breedings from any stallion(s)* that I own of your choice.
3rd place: $250 000 and one, $1 breeding to any stallion that I own of your choice.

*You may use all breedings on one stallion or use different stallions for each breeding.

Stallions to choose from:
(1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10)

You have until 27/07 to create Roach! For me, it is currently the 24/06. I will allow leniency of 24hrs to cater to timezone differences.

Post a picture of your Roach (use Img, not horse=), a picture of your screenshot reference (if you used one) and a link to your Roach.

For beginners (players that have been on this site for less than six months) without premium accounts, I will give a bonus $50 000 to those who photoshop the Roach they made into a picture with Geralt - It must look nice! Not sloppy! Note that this bonus prize only requires Roach to have the correct colouring (wild bay, four socks, blaze), to be given the correct name and for her to be a mare.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:46 am