The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

2020 International Breeders World Cup! Enter by August 20th! Multi million dollar prizes!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

2020 International Breeders World Cup! Enter by August 20th! Multi million dollar prizes!

Post by honeybunny »

WELCOME TO THE FIRST ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL BEST BREEDER WORLD CUP!
Hey all! Welcome to what will probably be the most complicated competition you've been part of, but trust me... it's worth it! Please read every bit of information on this page before you enter, and then have fun!
How this works:
The breeders world cup is decided by careful evaluation of your entries, both individually and accumulatively. Basically you enter up to 4 different areas in your farm (or farms). Only one breed may be entered and all horses entered must be of that breed, so choose the breed project you are most proud of. And from that show your finest individuals. All groups must be entered by barn link or pasture link to save time for the judges.
The categories you will be judged by. Please note: you MUST submit linked entries for ALL of these categories (except the 4th one if you have been playing for under 6 months) to be eligible for the world cup.
1. The studs
2. The broodmare band
3. The foals
4. Trained horses
THE CLASSES!
1. The studs
The stud barn is the pride and joy of your farm. What the judges will be looking for is a nicely decorated, functional barn or paddock, full of fit stallions in proper weight. The stallions should show a wide spectrum of use in competition and the barn should show attention to detail and it should be organized, no random mares or foals. Diversity in the individuals is Ideal, to show a wide range of types to fit your broodmare band. A simple explanation of how you organize and what your goals are for that group of studs should be included in entry.
Rules:
The stallions should not be wearing costumes, matching tack uniforms on all the stallions is allowed but otherwise the studs should be tack free
The largest entry allowed in this class is 8 horses (such as will fit in the medium barn).
Fully trained horses are suggested but not required. (training = +2 points on the show rubric)
Pick the stallions you are most proud of.
Competition records and titles are encouraged, but not required. (titles = +1 per title level)
Please, if possible, find someone to do… or do the confo’s on your horses. This will help streamline the judging process.
Example of possible stud entry: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/121122
The overall quality of the studs will be assessed, along with competition records, HGP’s and Confo’s
2. The broodmare band
The broodmare band should reside in a clean, neatly decorated barn or pasture. All broodmares that are entered MUST be of the same general breed (crossbreds 50% and over of a breed are allowed) weight should be balanced at moderate to moderately thin. Diversity is ideal, but the judges should be able to see what “look” you're going for in your stock, as well as your goals. (example: High speed TB mares indicate racing stock.)
Rules:
Mares must be tack and costume free. No blankets or halters either.
The max number of mares you can enter in this category is 12. No more.
Pick your best mares.
Training encouraged, but definitely not required. (Training in mares is not a point increase, unless the mare is trained AND has titles)
Titles are very encouraged, but not required. (titles = 3 points in mares on the rubric)
Weight MUST be balanced (barn is suggested housing for this reason) poor or underweight = -5 over weight is -2 points.
Pregnant mares are encouraged… Show off those baby bumps! Mares are judged mainly on HGP, Stats, Confo’s and above all productivity/ quality of offspring.
3. The foals
The foals are your program’s hope and future! These foals should be your best foals, and your favorites. All must be of the same breed as the adult horses. *foal is any horse under breeding age* They will be judged on HGP, stats, and confo’s
Rules:
You may enter up to 12 foals
The foals don’t need to be related to your adult horses
Training (partial or full or WIP) not expected, but encouraged on foals over 6 months.
Titles not expected, but encouraged on foals between 2-3 years.
No tack is allowed on the competition foals…
Foals under 2 years don’t need to have perfect weight balance
4. Trained horses
This category is the judges chance to see your finest horses, horses you are very proud of. These horses will be judged same as the rest of their gender, but they will also be judged on titles.
Rules:
You may only enter 2 trained champions... Choose wisely!
Stallions of mares allowed
Working tack only
Must be individually linked.
Must be separate from your stud or broodmare class entries
Please fill out this entry form:

Code: Select all

Username:
Farm name/names:
Stud barn/pen link:
Broodmare band link:
Foal band link:
Trained horse(s) links:
Do you agree to follow the rules? 
Prizes!
1st place:
Breeders World Cup trophy
"2020 Supreme Master Breeder" seal
Title of "Supreme Master Breeder"
Multi-million dollar prize
1 fully trained TB colt
Free studding to any of my stallions (public or private)
1 horse from the market of up to 100K value
2nd place:
"2020 Master Breeder" seal
Title of "Master Breeder"
500K prize money
1 fully trained grinder
Free studding to one of my public studs
1 horse from the market up to 50K value!
Runners up:
1st Runner up: 1 free Arabian colt or 40K
2nd Runner up: 1 free grade colt or 25K
3nd Runner up: 1 free grade colt or 25K
Please enter by August 20th!!
Last edited by honeybunny on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: 2020 International Breeders World Cup!

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Username: KBuhrmann57 and/or KBuhrmann57_Holding
Farm name/names: Contest Studs, Contest Mares, Contest Foals, Trained Horses
Stud barn/pen link: Will edit post when I get it
Broodmare band link: ^^^^^^
Foal band link: ^^^^^^
Trained horse(s) links:
1. coming soon
2. coming soon
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
honeybunny wrote:...
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

BUMP!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

BUMP! Entry Dates changed!
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 2020 International Breeders World Cup! Enter by August 20th! Multi million dollar prizes!

Post by lemoncypress »

Username: Lemoncypress
Farm name/names: Blue Valley Ranch
Stud barn/pen link: *******
Broodmare band link: ******
Foal band link: ******
Trained horse(s) links:
1.*******
2.*******
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Re: 2020 International Breeders World Cup! Enter by August 20th! Multi million dollar prizes!

Post by hail40040 »

Username: hail40040
Farm name: Bemma-Hoosie Breeding Ranch
stud pen: N/A
Broodmare
N/A

Foals
Coming soon
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

Do you agree to follow the rules?
Yes
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:44 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:44 am