The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Word "Horse" Contest -Ended-

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Re: Word "Horse" Contest

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Dakotamccurly7 wrote:
Would you like to add "Quote:" ? (Horse Word, I give example on first post about what is it.)
If you do you will get the full money if you take place at 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Strawberry Unicorn wrote:
OK, will be waiting!
1 Week Left, hurry!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

appyforever
Visit My Farm

Post by appyforever »

To Enter Ping Here.
I'd like to enter ^_^

Horses in a word- are freedom. They open the opportunity of ascent, allowing the meager to lift from humble means and sway to the heights of man and beast. They are courage, and strength and all that allows a steady heart to beat. They are grace, in the sense that one long slow look could change lives. In the way they do not hold a grudge, or judge the soul in superficials. They are inexplicable in the raw power that roars from a triumphant bugle or a warning stamp that rolls like thunder. They are the perfection the human eye casts upon them, porcelain shells gliding on carousels breathed into flesh and bone. They are the imperfections we see in ourselves, reckless, stubborn and difficult. They are the hard hands that taught them to strike first. They are the soft sounds that sculpted them into spectacles. They are the work of man, and the work of nature. They are silent in their suffering, vanishing like stars come the dawn when they fall from the limelight of activism. Man cannot keep them tethered to our world, for it moves much too fast and has no regard for the soft-speak of horses or those who brand them legends. They have seen the rise and fall of empires, been the first to gaze upon new worlds and the last to leave the old. They are history etched onto cave walls, that can only be told through the pounding of old blood through new veins. They are the cornerstones of the past, the redemption of the present, and the dying art of the future. Horses in a word- are living histories, blood and bone novelties, and a dying symbol of idealism in an era of perpetual progress.

“To see through the eyes of a horse, is to see history unfold in it's truest form.”
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

appyforever wrote:
To Enter Ping Here.
I'd like to enter ^_^

Horses in a word- are freedom. They open the opportunity of ascent, allowing the meager to lift from humble means and sway to the heights of man and beast. They are courage, and strength and all that allows a steady heart to beat. They are grace, in the sense that one long slow look could change lives. In the way they do not hold a grudge, or judge the soul in superficials. They are inexplicable in the raw power that roars from a triumphant bugle or a warning stamp that rolls like thunder. They are the perfection the human eye casts upon them, porcelain shells gliding on carousels breathed into flesh and bone. They are the imperfections we see in ourselves, reckless, stubborn and difficult. They are the hard hands that taught them to strike first. They are the soft sounds that sculpted them into spectacles. They are the work of man, and the work of nature. They are silent in their suffering, vanishing like stars come the dawn when they fall from the limelight of activism. Man cannot keep them tethered to our world, for it moves much too fast and has no regard for the soft-speak of horses or those who brand them legends. They have seen the rise and fall of empires, been the first to gaze upon new worlds and the last to leave the old. They are history etched onto cave walls, that can only be told through the pounding of old blood through new veins. They are the cornerstones of the past, the redemption of the present, and the dying art of the future. Horses in a word- are living histories, blood and bone novelties, and a dying symbol of idealism in an era of perpetual progress.

“To see through the eyes of a horse, is to see history unfold in it's truest form.”
OK, you're in!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote: Is it done yet?
Hey so sorry here is my entry
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote:
Hey so sorry here is my entry
To me, horse means a totally new feeling. A feeling in which you are joyful and have a feelings only so great nothing could even come close to replacing them. “When a man sits in a car, he sees what mankind has created. when a man sits in a saddle, he sees what god created”
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:You might be interested!
SnowStorm wrote:You might be interested!
Totina wrote:You might be interested!
0livia wrote:You might be interested!
Red Cheetah wrote:You might be interested!
HorzeLover101 wrote:You might be interested!

1 Week Left! Answer if you want to join or not please.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

crunchy
Visit My Farm

Post by crunchy »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:...
I would like to join!
So I have read the other contestants answers and they are all so...sappy. And although I agree with all of them I just have a different opinion!
The word horse means a crazy, fun experience of a lifetime! I don't believe that there is a bigger thrill then jumping in the Olympics or racing in the World Cup. Horses are kind creatures that work hand in hand with us. They will give us what they think we deserve. Some will give you more because they are just plain awesome! :lol:

Quote~ Horses are not only the most important thing in our lives but are our lives...
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

crunchy wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:...
I would like to join!
So I have read the other contestants answers and they are all so...sappy. And although I agree with all of them I just have a different opinion!
The word horse means a crazy, fun experience of a lifetime! I don't believe that there is a bigger thrill then jumping in the Olympics or racing in the World Cup. Horses are kind creatures that work hand in hand with us. They will give us what they think we deserve. Some will give you more because they are just plain awesome! :lol:

Quote~ Horses are not only the most important thing in our lives but are our lives...
OK, you're in!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

crunchy
Visit My Farm

Post by crunchy »

crunchy wrote: I would like to join!

OK, you're in!
Thanks! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:40 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:40 pm