The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Splitting 10 million between top 3 players

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

Splitting 10 million between top 3 players

Post by horse_lover_232 »

I want to see fully trained horses!!! I am specifically interested in Draft breeds but anyone can join. Horses that have more color will do better. I am also looking for confos and show careers.
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Re: Splitting 10 million between top 3 players

Post by spottedleaf10 »

How many can we enter?
horse_lover_232 wrote:I want to see fully trained horses!!! I am specifically interested in Draft breeds but anyone can join. Horses that have more color will do better. I am also looking for confos and show careers.
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

spottedleaf10 wrote:How many can we enter?
horse_lover_232 wrote:I want to see fully trained horses!!! I am specifically interested in Draft breeds but anyone can join. Horses that have more color will do better. I am also looking for confos and show careers.
As many as you want. Just know I will only pick one of your horses.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

He's MCh in Log Pull and Obstacle Driving, and GCh in Marathon driving. 5* Belgian Eval, but I'm not sure about his conformation.
I'm submitting another horse from my side account (Hidalgo 2)
Sorcerer's Storm
Last edited by Hidalgo on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

I know you said horses with more color will do better so I understand if he's not too interesting to you, but I always liked his silvery color, so I'm entering him just in case! He's SMGCh in Log Pull (93% win) and MCh in Marathon Driving (90% win).
Rocky Road
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

Hidalgo 2 wrote:
I know you said horses with more color will do better so I understand if he's not too interesting to you, but I always liked his silvery color, so I'm entering him just in case! He's SMGCh in Log Pull (93% win) and MCh in Marathon Driving (90% win).
Rocky Road
He is beautiful! I have many Greys that look like him.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

horse_lover_232 wrote:Ping
Here are my entries and their biographies. Some live on my stud farm and some on my main. I'm entering all I have because I love to talk about my horses and I'm bored... so bear with me! :lol:
1. {GM} Nightfall my Destiny

I know you said you where interested mainly in color so these two mares might not be super exciting for you, and they don't have a competition record as of yet, but I thought they are worth mentioning just the same.
Nightfall is out of a sire from a wonderful herd of Belgians. She defiantly has what it takes to produce winning foals and to win herself.
2. {GM} Fiery Lioness

This mare is one of my favorites. Her sire is my beloved first home bred Belgian stallion (he'll be below) who's mother was a champion from AC stock. Her color's aren't rare but she's a pretty respectable horse even though her stats aren't the highest I've bred.
3. {GM} Emperor Wild Fire

There is a rule around my barn that no one ever talks smack about "Em". He's my favorite of my Belgians, not for any winning's or anything but because he is pure eye candy. He doesn't have that lack of blended smoothness that I often find in Belgians and he is nearly perfect. Something about him makes you appreciate his handsome, clean cut appearance.
4. {GM} Empire of Gold

Yet another stallion that I haven't had the time to champ. He isn't the highest in titles but he is impressive and sturdy to say the least. I love his conformation and his strength makes for a log pull champion. I'm currently working on his log pulling but I don't know if he will be a champion when this contest is judged.
5. {GM} Wild Dreamer

Another one of my boys that is currently working in log pull. We are working on his titles and hope to have at least one by the time the competition is judging. :) I love this guy's face, and I can't be more thrilled with his tone of palomino.
6. {GM} Defying Dreams

This stallion is my Champion log puller! He has a 93.8 win % and is currently at the Champion rank! I can't wait to see where he goes. And he's a interesting color of flaxen chestnut. :lol:
7. {GM} Fire on my Skyline

Here is the most unique Belgian in my entire herd. For two reasons. His varnish almost greying coat is paired with a light flaxen mane and snowflaking. And he is huge! He's actually to large for the frame! :lol: But the most unique thing about this stallion is his competition record! He is a Master Champion in... Cross Country! Competing at level 7 cross country with a win % of 86.7%! I was very surprised by this but he's a wonderful competitor and truly a exciting horse!
8. {GM} Goldrush Panther

Welp... he doesn't need much explaining! Just take a look! :lol:
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2677094 This is my horses. He’s a very good boy, and he’s super pretty. I love his tail and mane and coat. He’s not a draft sadly, but it’s fine with me. He is for sale, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love him. He’s my favorite, but I have a project I’m very dedicated to and desperately need the money, so I’m selling him.
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

He is my Favorite because he is my first record holder and i bred him from sctatch it took forever but i did it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:01 am