The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

$1,000,000 worth of prizes.

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Showtym_Sport
Visit My Farm

$1,000,000 worth of prizes.

Post by Showtym_Sport »

It's holidays so I'm back...

So here's how it works.
You tell me a funny story.
The funniest story wins.
Only two entries per person NOT ACCOUNT
That's all there is to it.

Ist prize: $500,000
2nd prize: $300,000
3rd prize: $200,000

Life has been quite stressful over the past few weeks and now I need to relax and laugh a bit so just fire away.

Hope you have as much fun as I am going to.
Grand Prix Training
Visit My Farm

Re: $1,000,000 worth of prizes.

Post by Grand Prix Training »

Showtym_Sport wrote:It's holidays so I'm back...

So here's how it works.
The funniest story wins.

Life has been quite stressful over the past few weeks and now I need to relax and laugh a bit so just fire away.

The Movie Fiasco
Ok, so the other day my family and I went to the drive in for the first time in 6-7 mo! The first funny thing that happened was my papa forgot to pay for the tickets, so we just drove right in (With me and my family yelling at him to turn around)! Then once we had payed for our tickets my sister went to go on the swing set and got yelled at by this huge shark! (For real! It was a poor teen in a jaws costume! :lol: ) and then lastly, before the movie even started we all fell asleep! (We decided to go to the later movie...bad idea :lol: )

Based on true events
Written by Grand Prix
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Showtym_Sport wrote:...
This is a true story...

So my birthday was on Wednesday, September 23. I turned 14, but because it was on a Wednesday, my entire family didn't have the time to celebrate all together, so we celebrated last night, Sunday. First a bit of background: for the last couple of years my dad, 21yo cousin and I have all been having a gift-wrapping war for Christmas and birthdays. I think it started on my cousin's birthday a few years ago, when I gave him a literal sponge cake; two sponges glued on top of one another and covered in frosting and sprinkles. Well, what does he expect, he was born on April 1st. Then two years ago for Christmas he wrapped a present to my dad in duct tape, newspaper and all sorts of other stuff, it took my dad 15 minutes to open it! Then last year my dad took my cousin's present, two gift cards and a deck of cards against humanity cards, and put them in three different layers of cardboard boxes, a bunch of duct tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap. It took my cousin an hour to open it.

So for my birthday this year, my cousin decides to get revenge. I recently got a horse, so naturally what I asked for this year for my birthday was gift cards to Murdochs and things like that. So my grandparents gave me a Murdochs gift card, but then when I open the present from my aunt and cousin, it is just the Murdochs gift card envelope, there's no gift card. So now I'm really confused. My cousin says "where could it be?" and then gets up and wants us all to follow him into the garage. We get there, and there's a big something in the middle of the garage floor, covered by a sheet. My cousin then says, "are you familiar with the concept of finding a needle in a haystack?", whips off the sheet, and there, sitting on the floor, is a bale of hay with a gift card supposedly hidden somewhere inside of it.

Alright, I admit it. He won. I have no idea how to top that for next year. Any ideas?
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Ok, so... I was not that good at history when I was younger(nor am I now :lol: ) and the teacher decided to give a surprise quiz; she asked us questions about everything in... fourth grade? I don't really want to remember. I was feeling pretty good since I hadn't been called on yet :D But then I was, "who was the first president of the United States?" well, I thought, obviously Abraham Lincoln, right? Who else? George Washington was a
General and not a president if I remembered right. SO that's what I said, and forever I was remembered for that. Now I have a poster in my apartment of all the U. S. presidents: I will NEVER forget that again :lol:

So here's how it works.
The funniest story wins.

"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

So here's how it works.
The funniest story wins.

The best story I have is when me and my horse jumped together. On YouTube I saw a video on how to jump horse jumps. I was like. “I gotta try this!” I grabbed Chips and set up some little ones and all he had was his halter and lead rope. He must’ve thought I was nuts. The video was how to jump, but without the horse. I literally ran like a horse on all fours and jumped over my poor horses poles. I wonder how he felt. But then I got bored and my hands hurt so I just rode around on his back. But he lay down. And rolled. After his bath. With me on him.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:02 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:02 am