The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Re: HGP contest

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Hello this is number 2 of HGP contests I am holding the first is over but people keep replying to it so here is the new one.

Rules are simple guess what the hgp of the foal will be.
And be nice to other payers.

Ends on January 25th

Here is the mare
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2769487

Guesses
Rosemary_Stables

Star Meadows

The prize is the foal :D

Here are two more mares that are available to guess the foal HGP and win the foal

Ends on February 15th

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2846044

Ends February 6th

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2836534
Last edited by FantasyRanch2 on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:Hello this is number 2 of HGP contests I am holding the first is over but people keep replying to it so here is the new one.

The mare is on the market just type H.L.F in the search and she will come up (sorry I can't link her right now :oops: )

My guess
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:Hello this is number 2 of HGP contests I am holding the first is over but people keep replying to it so here is the new one.

The mare is on the market just type H.L.F in the search and she will come up (sorry I can't link her right now :oops: )

My guess is 62,782
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Star Meadows wrote:

My guess
Added two more mares
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Rosey_Stables wrote:

My guess is 62,782
Two more mares added
Uaithne
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

New and no clue what the numbers mean but my guess is 63,671 :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Uaithne wrote:New and no clue what the numbers mean but my guess is 63,671 :D
Hello i see you are new if yoj need anything help, horse, ect let me know i would love to help.

The numbers are the Horse genetic potential or HGP the higher the better in the game. I have to get of in a couple of minutes but if you ever have any questions let me know and i will help also i have some trained horses on my farm its in the horses for sale for you van pick on of them except the champion and you acn have it for free.

Thanks for your interest in my comp
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Uaithne wrote:New and no clue what the numbers mean but my guess is 63,671 :D
Hello i see you are new if yoj need anything help, horse, ect let me know i would love to help.

The numbers are the Horse genetic potential or HGP the higher the better in the game. I have to get of in a couple of minutes but if you ever have any questions let me know and i will help also i have some trained horses on my farm its in the horses for sale for you van pick on of them except the champion and you acn have it for free.

Thanks for your interest in my comp
Here is the link to the horses
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=32171
Uaithne
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

Thank you for the info and offer of help. I've much to learn. All help is most appreciated. Thanks much for the horse. I love Honey Mane and Lightning Bolt if one of them is on offer? I believe I need to do either an upgrade or improve my skills to make room for another horse.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Uaithne wrote:Thank you for the info and offer of help. I've much to learn. All help is most appreciated. Thanks much for the horse. I love Honey Mane and Lightning Bolt if one of them is on offer? I believe I need to do either an upgrade or improve my skills to make room for another horse.
Yes you need to do a player skills in horse ownership. I will keep one of the horses you like o. My account until you can take another horse. Also the little " in t he top r ight corner of the post it sends a message to the other person so they see what they said. Ic you have any more questions I can help you. Also as many of the other players in the game if you have another email you can make a second account with will help you you can keep horses frozen on one of them so they do not age. I myself have 3 accounts FantasyRanch1-2-3 .

Also one more thing I wish I knew when I joined was how to ping this is how

Just type the fallowing without the spaces I between each letter
[ q u o t e = " p l a y e r s n a m e " ] . . . [ / q u o t e ]
Where it says players name it has to have the players username the same way the player spells it or it will not work

Hope this helped
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:15 pm