The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Post by h0rsey »

Roselight wrote:
h0rsey wrote:...
Just a quick question, to make sure I'm ready for when my team's horses are ready for champing: What is force-pointing again? I just want to double check so that I don't accidentally do this.
Of course! Force pointing is when you enter a ton of horses in one comp so that it runs earlier and it gains your horses a ton of points, so that's why it's not allowed.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

h0rsey wrote:

This is only for club members and leaders! However, if you aren't a member and you want to participate in our contests, you can apply here :)

Currently

We are having a partner breeding competition!

Rules:

You will supply either a stallion or mare who will get randomly matched with another player’s stallion/mare. and You will breed three foals from the pairing and compete up to two of them, who are also judged on whatever the judges defines best results. You may choose what discipline you think your horses would do well in, but only the horse’s best discipline will be judged. You must work together with your partner! It doesn’t matter who the breeder is, but you each must own at least one horse from the pairing. Only two of the three horses you breed will be judged, but do not rehome the other one! We need to see that your team has bred exactly three from the pairing, and then you choose the best two.

The horse that you enter MUST be registered in the Competitive Breeders Association (to register a horse, go here.

Horses will be judged on:
  • 1. Competition performance (including titles and WPS)
    2. Confo and BRP
    3. Color
    4. Correct weight and temperament for discipline of your choice
This contest will start on October 2nd and end on November 2nd.

Stages

Stage 1: You get your partner and start breeding! Make sure to breed exactly three horses from the pairing. Once you’re done, check with me or any of the other judges, and we will allow you to move on to stage two.

Stage 2: Training stage! You and your partner will choose two of the three you bred, and train them. It does not matter who trains then - you can even have a different player not participating in the contest train the foals for you. Once both horses are trained, you have to check with the judges again and get approval from us to move on to the next stage.

Stage 3: The final stage, and this is where you can champ your horse as high as you can! Force-pointing does not count! So instead of using force-pointing, just try to get your horse to the highest title possible before November 2nd. The faster you get through the other stages, the more time you’ll have to champ and get a higher title for your horses! You are not allowed to use other champers for this, your team must champ your own horse.

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $5 million each, a free champing, and a free training!

The reserve winners will receive $2 million and a free champing.

If you would like to make a donation, please pm me or ping me on a seperate forum

Entry List

Lemoncypress & Eagle
Ritsuka_demon & Sawd10
ambreona24bu & Heartland2001
Roselight & hdmcminn

Your Judges

h0rsey
Hidalgo
Tenacious Equine

Entry Form

Code: Select all

[b]Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of membership:[/b]
[b]Horse you will be entering:[/b]
[b]Horse’s registration number:[/b]
Our three horses that we bred:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3282222
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3282894
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3289459

We are choosing to compete with the two colts and would like to head to the next step.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

hdmcminn wrote:
h0rsey wrote:

This is only for club members and leaders! However, if you aren't a member and you want to participate in our contests, you can apply here :)

Currently

We are having a partner breeding competition!

Rules:

You will supply either a stallion or mare who will get randomly matched with another player’s stallion/mare. and You will breed three foals from the pairing and compete up to two of them, who are also judged on whatever the judges defines best results. You may choose what discipline you think your horses would do well in, but only the horse’s best discipline will be judged. You must work together with your partner! It doesn’t matter who the breeder is, but you each must own at least one horse from the pairing. Only two of the three horses you breed will be judged, but do not rehome the other one! We need to see that your team has bred exactly three from the pairing, and then you choose the best two.

The horse that you enter MUST be registered in the Competitive Breeders Association (to register a horse, go here.

Horses will be judged on:
  • 1. Competition performance (including titles and WPS)
    2. Confo and BRP
    3. Color
    4. Correct weight and temperament for discipline of your choice
This contest will start on October 2nd and end on November 2nd.

Stages

Stage 1: You get your partner and start breeding! Make sure to breed exactly three horses from the pairing. Once you’re done, check with me or any of the other judges, and we will allow you to move on to stage two.

Stage 2: Training stage! You and your partner will choose two of the three you bred, and train them. It does not matter who trains then - you can even have a different player not participating in the contest train the foals for you. Once both horses are trained, you have to check with the judges again and get approval from us to move on to the next stage.

Stage 3: The final stage, and this is where you can champ your horse as high as you can! Force-pointing does not count! So instead of using force-pointing, just try to get your horse to the highest title possible before November 2nd. The faster you get through the other stages, the more time you’ll have to champ and get a higher title for your horses! You are not allowed to use other champers for this, your team must champ your own horse.

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $5 million each, a free champing, and a free training!

The reserve winners will receive $2 million and a free champing.

If you would like to make a donation, please pm me or ping me on a seperate forum

Entry List

Lemoncypress & Eagle
Ritsuka_demon & Sawd10
ambreona24bu & Heartland2001
Roselight & hdmcminn

Your Judges

h0rsey
Hidalgo
Tenacious Equine

Entry Form

Code: Select all

[b]Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of membership:[/b]
[b]Horse you will be entering:[/b]
[b]Horse’s registration number:[/b]
Our three horses that we bred:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3282222
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3282894
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3289459

We are choosing to compete with the two colts and would like to head to the next step.
Ok, you may move on to stage 2 :)
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

hdmcminn wrote:
Roselight wrote:
I have noticed that a lot of people have bred their mares to my stallion, and I am not happy about that. Do you think I could transfer my stallion to you to keep that from happening?
Second colt is here. If you'll just refresh his energy, we'll do the third breeding and you can take him down.
Do you want to train and show one of the colts?
Roselight
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

hdmcminn wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Second colt is here. If you'll just refresh his energy, we'll do the third breeding and you can take him down.
Yeah. I had my eye on Cove's Lunar King, if that's okay?
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Roselight wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Absolutely. I'll put him up.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Roselight wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Do you need help training?
Roselight
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

hdmcminn wrote:
Roselight wrote:
Yeah.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Roselight wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Yeah.
Put him up.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Roselight wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
My colt is done. The sooner you can pass him back to me, the sooner we can head to stage 3.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:30 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:30 pm