The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Art Challenge

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Horse Art Challenge

Post by KingstonDressage »

So. Basically, I've been really bored lately on HWO. I'm currently in the process of a breeding project and yadda yadda, but I want to see more. So, I'm holding a horse art contest.

Rules:
-All HWO rules apply (duh)
-DO NOT use art from off the internet. If you are re-creating a picture from the internet, please credit.
- Deadline is June, 15, 2021
-The art can be digital, on paper, or whatever thing you have in mind!
-Have fun and get creative!

There is no prize for this challenge because no one really wanted the money from my last challenge! :mrgreen:

Form:
Username: (KingstonDressage)
Art: (Link, png, etc.)
About the peice: ("This piece is an oil pastel of my horse Barney in his pasture.")
Last edited by KingstonDressage on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Art Contest

Post by Hidalgo »

KingstonDressage wrote:So. Basically, I've been really bored lately on HWO. I'm currently in the process of a breeding project and yadda yadda, but I want to see more. So, I'm holding a horse art contest.

Rules:
-DO NOT use art from off the internet. If you are re-creating a picture from the internet, please credit.
- Deadline is May, 15, 2021

Oop, gotta go, I'll add the rest later!
Do you mean June 15? :D
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Art Contest

Hidalgo wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:So. Basically, I've been really bored lately on HWO. I'm currently in the process of a breeding project and yadda yadda, but I want to see more. So, I'm holding a horse art contest.

Rules:
- Deadline is June, 15, 2021

Oop, gotta go, I'll add the rest later!
Do you mean June 15? :D
Ooh, yes! I had to quickly type this up. Thanks! :lol:
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Art Challenge

I'll go first!

This is a random grey horse I drew on my SurfacePro using the application Concepts. He's wearing a micklem bridle and I loved the way he turned out!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

KingstonDressage wrote:...
Username: Hidalgo
Art: Image
About the piece: This is a picture I drew a couple of weeks ago, based off a Mustang stallion from a wild herd in Sand Wash Basin (There's a really cool Facebook page called Wild Horses of Sand Wash Basin that has tons of great photos). I've already shown my drawing to a few people in chat, but hey, I really like how it turned out so I'm happy to show it to some more people :lol:

P.S. Your drawing is really cute!
Last edited by Hidalgo on Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Hidalgo wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:...
Username: Hidalgo
About the piece: This is a picture I drew a couple of weeks ago, based off a Mustang stallion from a wild herd in Sand Wash Basin (There's a really cool Facebook page called Wild Horses of Sand Wash Basin that has tons of great photos). I've already shown my drawing to a few people in chat, but hey, I really like how it turned out so I'm happy to show it to some more people :lol:

Your link doesn't work and thank you! :)
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

KingstonDressage wrote: Your link doesn't work and thank you! :)
Okay I'll try something else
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Hello! Sorry if this is hijacking but... DANG. That is a really great drawing! You are SO talented, I wish I could draw like that!
Hidalgo wrote: Username: Hidalgo

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

spottedleaf10 wrote:Hello! Sorry if this is hijacking but... DANG. That is a really great drawing! You are SO talented, I wish I could draw like that!
Thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

KingstonDressage wrote:Ping
Username: Pieta
Art: https://m.imgur.com/bNmH62j
About the piece: This is a digital drawing of Lipizzaner. I draw it by using Adobe Illustrator.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:31 am