The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pretty est horse contest!!!! Come and join us!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pretty est horse contest!!!! Come and join us!!!

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ambreona24bu wrote:I would like to judge but before I sign up I'm just wondering if we can still enter
Yes you can still enter, but when you judge you can't pick your own horse. Another judge will need to say they like them and say they want them in the top 6 horses, then when the final vote is done you can pick your own horse if the made it
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

KingstonDressage

I've decided to go with 3 of my most clean cut conformation horses. Each has a shiny coat, thick, cleanly cut mane, and an exquisite conformation. (when I say conformation, I mean the actual conformation. Like how sloped their crest is, how clean their legs are, etc.)

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3072810
His dapples go perfectly with the silver-y color he is. His leg markings match his eye and his coat is shiny. He has a clean conformation, sleek neck and legs, and a clean mane.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2691246
His coat is a darker cream. It is shiny, and he is yet another horse to show off the sleek and finess of his conformation. He has clean lines and a thick, full, but clean cut on his mane.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2674083
Lastly, Russian fall not only has clean lines, a deep shiny bay coat, and a clean but thick mane, he also has a petitite structure. Each limb is crafted nicely, allowing him to move even better at dressge events. His overall conformation is fabulous.

What would you ideal prize be: 500k or 300k + Free Training

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2721450

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:I would like to judge but before I sign up I'm just wondering if we can still enter
Yes you can still enter, but when you judge you can't pick your own horse. Another judge will need to say they like them and say they want them in the top 6 horses, then when the final vote is done you can pick your own horse if the made it
Okay I would like to judge and join and I can give 40k
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Username~ Ambreona24bu
Side accounts~Ash.ab1
1~ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3142874 This is the beautiful to me because she is a dapple and a paint tb who is lovely coated. I also love how her one leg is white and the rest are normal and her feathers are 2 white and 2 grey.
2~ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3220264 This one to me is the most unique because it also has the dapple but this dapple is different and the white makes the perfect balance.
3~ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3217678 her mane is fluffy and absolute adorable. Her feathers are also very pretty and her hgp is also very good.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ambreona24bu wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Okay I would like to judge and join and I can give 40k
Great! Can you fill out the judging thing plz?
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Post by guineapig20 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:...
Username guineapig20
Side accounts guineapig2
Why you want to be idk i think it will be fun
If you are willing to pay the 30k to be one. Yes
Do you understand the rules Yes
What you think makes horses pretty to you
I like shiny coats, dapples, chestnuts, floofy manes, and face markings
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:To win I want to see the most beautiful horses on HWO. Just fill out the form below and fallow the rules.
LlamaLlama99
Side : Shadowzone

Excited to participate in a contest after not doing one for aaages!
Links + Images :
LM All in Wait

Beautiful coat but those feathers are the cherry on top!
LM Executioner's Tax]

Gorgeous vibrant Amber Champagne Coat and big full mane
Also his build is very powerful appearing
LM Silver Shilling

She's only young but stands out already, those dapples and bright green/blue eyes are quite something! Her coat and eyes go so nicely together! She looks very elegant as is the first mare
Last edited by LlamaLlama99 on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Last edited by FantasyRanch2 on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
guineapig20 wrote: Username guineapig20
Side accounts guineapig2
Why you want to be idk i think it will be fun
If you are willing to pay the 30k to be one. Yes
Do you understand the rules Yes
What you think makes horses pretty to you
I like shiny coats, dapples, chestnuts, floofy manes, and face markings
Great! I'll put you down now, and I'll get a horse you can offer on
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Side accounts~Ash.ab1
Why you want to be~ I like to see everyone horses and I think it would be fun to look at them all and judge one
If you are willing to pay the 30k to be one. ~ Yes I will pay 40k
Do you understand the rules ~Yes
What you think makes horses pretty to you~ I really like different coats ones you don't see on a ton of horses. Right now I am also in love with dapple and paint coats. I love feathers on any horse and Mohawks also catch my eye.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 pm