The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Santa Horse!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Santa Horse!

Post by Thundermare »

Year 3! Let's go!

Guess who's back? It's...

Santa Horse!

He will pick one lucky person at random to win 100k and a trained horse for Christmas!

All you have to do to enter is say the username you want the prizes to go to and what you want for Christmas this year.
Example: "Username: Thundermare
This Christmas, I would like a hidey thing for my axolotl, a pasture pal for my horse, and infinite cats."
(You don't have to write it exactly like this; I was just giving an example of what I'm looking for. :) )

You may only enter once! Please do not lie and enter multiple times from different accounts as this is not fair to others who wish to enter.

The deadline to enter is Christmas Eve at midnight.

Santa Horse will pick the winner on December 25th, then he will leave and come back next year. Good luck to everyone and
Merry Christmas!
EmoEquestrian204
Visit My Farm

Re: Santa Horse!

Post by EmoEquestrian204 »

I'm EmoEquestrian204 and this Christmas, I'm hoping for the kill-pen pony my uncle bought to come live with me, new model horses and new episodes of SK8 The Infinity (Anime lol)
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Thundermare wrote:
Year 3! Let's go!

Santa Horse!

He will pick one lucky person at random to win 100k and a trained horse for Christmas!

All you have to do to enter is say the username you want the prizes to go to and what you want for Christmas this year.
This Christmas, I would like a hidey thing for my axolotl, a pasture pal for my horse, and infinite cats."
(You don't have to write it exactly like this; I was just giving an example of what I'm looking for. :) )

You may only enter once! Please do not lie and enter multiple times from different accounts as this is not fair to others who wish to enter.

Santa Horse will pick the winner on December 25th, then he will leave and come back next year. Good luck to everyone and
Merry Christmas!
This is so kind of you!
Username: islandhill
What I want for Christmas: Some more piper breeches, a horse (I ask every year but so far....nothing :D), and I would love a car, but that is something that will most definitely not happen :D

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Thundermare wrote:
Year 3! Let's go!

Santa Horse!

Merry Christmas!
Username: heartland2001
This Christmas I want a horse coat for my horse Chester
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Username - FR1
What I want for Xmas-
I actually have a list this year :lol: :lol: :lol:
My own horse of course, more TB books that I'm missing, new pocket knife, ridding gloves, and a few other things.

But I will say I'm really lucky as I have 2 horses I'm exercise riding and 2 that I'm lunging, and I may get another to work with. He is a pure Friesian and beautiful, I've always loved that breed❤️
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Thundermare wrote: Santa horse!
Username: Emlyn
For the holidays I would like a Ball python, a and held video camera, and enough PT for premium!
I'm currently trying to get over my fear of snakes and I feel as though it would help along with having a new friend! :] I also like making short movies and just recording random things but they always take up storage on my phone! having enough PT for premium would also be nice since I'm a trainer and I'm always transferring millions of horses lol
EMHAL
Visit My Farm

Post by EMHAL »

Heyyy I’m EMHAL and I would like a nice fluffy blanket made out of rabbit fur. My aunt has a farm with 75 rabbits and I think she might give me one, yay! I also want a phone an IPhone 11 Pro and I wish I could have a horse but I have nowhere to keep it.
Rinners
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

Thundermare wrote:
Year 3! Let's go!

Santa Horse!

Merry Christmas!
okay, username : Rinners
For the new year I want horses under the firm schleich. I also want to get a horse in HWO, preferably more master grand champion status, of course, for an adequate price
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

EmoEquestrian204 wrote:I'm EmoEquestrian204 and this Christmas, I'm hoping for the kill-pen pony my uncle bought to come live with me, new model horses and new episodes of SK8 The Infinity (Anime lol)
i love your username <3
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Thundermare wrote:
Year 3! Let's go!

Santa Horse!

Merry Christmas!
3 years already?! Wow :shock:
User: Secret Whisper
Id really just like all of the drama going on to end on good terms for my family and for everything to work out for everyone ( and maybe some new band shirts)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pm