The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

N/A

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: 13M Raffles (Drawing)

Post by Heartland2001 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

Hey there! I'm sorry that this is so late, but you currently owe $31500 for your (21) extra entries.
Here is a horse to offer on: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547991
the horse is back up for offers
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding »

KingstonDressage wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

Hey there! I am currently out of horses to transfer money, but I wanted to give a heads up that within (hopefully) the next day, I will have horses for you to offer your "extra entry" money on.
KingstonDressage wrote:

Same for you!
Ok. Just let me know. That was supposed to be the Project Raffle (oops!)
Winterberry Hollow
Visit My Farm

Post by Winterberry Hollow »

KingstonDressage wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

Hey there! I'm sorry that this is so late, but you currently owe $1500or your (1) extra entries.
Here is a horse to offer on: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3561377
Hello! I'm a bit confused... I thought I got a bonus entry in the draft because my horse has socks. Do I? Sorry about the confusion :lol:
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Winterberry Hollow wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:
Hey there! I'm sorry that this is so late, but you currently owe $1500or your (1) extra entries.
Here is a horse to offer on: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3561377
Hello! I'm a bit confused... I thought I got a bonus entry in the draft because my horse has socks. Do I? Sorry about the confusion :lol:
Those are actually considered stockings :)

-Gabbs
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

KingstonDressage wrote:Hi everyone!

I've become a lot less active than I use to be, therefore, I have a lot of un-used, un-needed money. I know that lots of players can use it for something better and I'm happy to doll it out! However, I want to have some fun with this. Instead of just posting an "Ask for any amount" thread, I wanted to try a raffle style with different entries!

How it works:

There are several different raffles being held. You can enter the ones that apply to you.
If a raffle says "*No requirements" it means that you do not have to do anything to be able to get entered. For example, one Raffle says "Coat Color Raffle" this means that in order to be able to be entered, you must link a horse with a cool coat.

Rules:
-You may enter as many or as little raffles as you'd like
-Please only enter using one account
-You may enter your name in up to 10 times in any raffle. However, for each extra name, you must put $1500 into the community raffle
-Meeting the "Bonus" requirements will have your name put in an extra time

-Deadline will be June 1st, unless enough/not enough entries. (7+ in each raffle)

Current Raffles

New player raffle ($2,500,000)
***You may only enter if you joined after April 16th (one month ago)

ENTRIES: camilleon, Lee!, Fadingz-Star, Hejira

Oldies raffle (1,500,000)
***You may only enter if you joined before May 16, 2021

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark, kasey1732 (10) Heartland2001 (10) RosesDemise (10) Winterberry Hollow, likeit2

Coat Color raffle (500,000)
***Link a horse with a cool coat!
***Bonus for socks or a blaze

ENTRIES: RummyTummy (10) kasey1732 (BONUS= +1) + (5), Heartland2001 (10) DewDrop (10) camilleon, Lee! Winterberry Hollow (Bonus = +1) (2), Fadingz-Star

Dressage raffle (1,000,000)
*** Link a horse that has competed in 10+ dressage competitions!
***Bonus if it is a Trakehner or Fresian

ENTRIES: kasey1732 (5) Heartland2001 (10) Estonian Holding (BONUS= +1) (10), likeit2,

Adoption Centre (AC) Horses Raffle (700,000)
***Must be from the Adoption Centre

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark, DewDrop (10) likeit2

Draft Horse Raffle (500,000)
***Must link a "Heavy" body type horse.

ENTRIES: Winterberry Hollow, likeit2

Project Raffle (3,000,000)
*** Must describe current project or project idea in order to enter! And make sure to keep me updated! I'd love to see what you work on :)

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark, RummyTummy (10) kasey1732 (5) Heartland2001 (10) DewDrop (10) camilleon, likeit2

NO REQUIREMENTS

Everyone Raffle (1,700,000) *No requirements
(No limit)

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark (3), RummyTummy, kasey1732 Heartland2001 (10) DewDrop (10) RosesDemise (10) camilleon, Winterberry Hollow, likeit2

Everyone Raffle (better chance of winning, smaller win $$$) (1,000,000) *No requirements
(20 player limit)

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark (3) RosesDemise (10) camilleon, Winterberry Hollow

Community "Funds" Raffle (So Far $95500+) I have to add up the total later :mrgreen:
***If you have entered extra names into ANY raffle, you are not allowed to participate in this drawing.

You can thank the community for this money/raffle!

ENTRIES:
N/A

Good Luck everyone!
when are you doing the draw :?
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Heartland2001 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:Hi everyone!

I've become a lot less active than I use to be, therefore, I have a lot of un-used, un-needed money. I know that lots of players can use it for something better and I'm happy to doll it out! However, I want to have some fun with this. Instead of just posting an "Ask for any amount" thread, I wanted to try a raffle style with different entries!

How it works:

There are several different raffles being held. You can enter the ones that apply to you.
If a raffle says "*No requirements" it means that you do not have to do anything to be able to get entered. For example, one Raffle says "Coat Color Raffle" this means that in order to be able to be entered, you must link a horse with a cool coat.

Rules:
-You may enter as many or as little raffles as you'd like
-Please only enter using one account
-You may enter your name in up to 10 times in any raffle. However, for each extra name, you must put $1500 into the community raffle
-Meeting the "Bonus" requirements will have your name put in an extra time

-Deadline will be June 1st, unless enough/not enough entries. (7+ in each raffle)

Current Raffles

New player raffle ($2,500,000)
***You may only enter if you joined after April 16th (one month ago)

ENTRIES: camilleon, Lee!, Fadingz-Star, Hejira

Oldies raffle (1,500,000)
***You may only enter if you joined before May 16, 2021

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark, kasey1732 (10) Heartland2001 (10) RosesDemise (10) Winterberry Hollow, likeit2

Coat Color raffle (500,000)
***Link a horse with a cool coat!
***Bonus for socks or a blaze

ENTRIES: RummyTummy (10) kasey1732 (BONUS= +1) + (5), Heartland2001 (10) DewDrop (10) camilleon, Lee! Winterberry Hollow (Bonus = +1) (2), Fadingz-Star

Dressage raffle (1,000,000)
*** Link a horse that has competed in 10+ dressage competitions!
***Bonus if it is a Trakehner or Fresian

ENTRIES: kasey1732 (5) Heartland2001 (10) Estonian Holding (BONUS= +1) (10), likeit2,

Adoption Centre (AC) Horses Raffle (700,000)
***Must be from the Adoption Centre

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark, DewDrop (10) likeit2

Draft Horse Raffle (500,000)
***Must link a "Heavy" body type horse.

ENTRIES: Winterberry Hollow, likeit2

Project Raffle (3,000,000)
*** Must describe current project or project idea in order to enter! And make sure to keep me updated! I'd love to see what you work on :)

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark, RummyTummy (10) kasey1732 (5) Heartland2001 (10) DewDrop (10) camilleon, likeit2

NO REQUIREMENTS

Everyone Raffle (1,700,000) *No requirements
(No limit)

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark (3), RummyTummy, kasey1732 Heartland2001 (10) DewDrop (10) RosesDemise (10) camilleon, Winterberry Hollow, likeit2

Everyone Raffle (better chance of winning, smaller win $$$) (1,000,000) *No requirements
(20 player limit)

ENTRIES: Gabby Woodlark (3) RosesDemise (10) camilleon, Winterberry Hollow

Community "Funds" Raffle (So Far $95500+) I have to add up the total later :mrgreen:
***If you have entered extra names into ANY raffle, you are not allowed to participate in this drawing.

You can thank the community for this money/raffle!

ENTRIES:
N/A

Good Luck everyone!
when are you doing the draw :?
They haven't been on to do so.

-Gabbs
Winterberry Hollow
Visit My Farm

Post by Winterberry Hollow »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Winterberry Hollow wrote: Hello! I'm a bit confused... I thought I got a bonus entry in the draft because my horse has socks. Do I? Sorry about the confusion :lol:
Those are actually considered stockings :)

-Gabbs
Ok thanks.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Hi everyone

I know that you’re probably angry that I havent drawn yet, or think that I’m trying to scam you, but I promise that’s not the case.

I didn’t realize how many people who join in this raffle, so in a way, I waaay underestimated how big this would get. There were so many people to keep track of and add extra entries and questions- it is A LOT.

A couple weeks ago I sat down for 2 hours- YES- 2 HOURS, to organize who had paid, answer questions, update entries and lastly, draw. I can’t tell you have relieved I was to finally sort out everything and be done with this. I wrote it all on a piece of paper- which was so terribly dumb because I ended up losing that paper, as well as that 2 hours spent to organize everything.

I don’t think people realized, but I had to hand enter in each extra entry and spin for every raffle. The actual drawing that I had done had taken 30 minutes to do because of all the hand entering.

I was so frustrated when I lost that paper that I kind of avoided the task. Which was not fair to any of you guys. Not only that, but my laptop broke which made drawing that much more difficult.

I feel so bad about how this whole thing went down and i don’t know how I can pay every single one of you back. I will still do the drawing, and when it gets done I will ping everyone. Im not going to promise that it will get down within a time frame, because I don’t want anyone waiting, but it will get done and everyone will be notified.

You have no reason to forgive me, and I realize that I’ve destroyed my reputation, but I hope you can at least understand why you had to wait.

Have a good day :)
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

WINNERS: (Please link a horse)

After a couple weeks I have finally gotten the winners!

New Player Raffle:
KingstonDressage wrote:
Hejira wrote:Congrats!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Oldies Raffle:
KingstonDressage wrote:
Kasey1732 wrote:Congrats!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:10 pm