The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Realistic breeding. [Closed]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Realistic breeding. [Closed]

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Quick question... If Heartland2001 doesn't claim the money by some point, would it be passed on to me? It looks like they haven't been on in a while :)
What do you need the money for?
I don't need it :)

I was just going to say that I didn't need it and it could be passed on to the next player. I have plenty.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Quick question... If Heartland2001 doesn't claim the money by some point, would it be passed on to me? It looks like they haven't been on in a while :)
It is the one who won the competition's prize money, and it will be on hold for them whenever they can pick it up. I am sorry but it will not be passed down to another player, that is final.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Emlyn wrote:
It is the one who won the competition's prize money, and it will be on hold for them whenever they can pick it up. I am sorry but it will not be passed down to another player, that is final.
Alrighty, thank you for telling me :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: Realistic breeding. Win 5mil+ 600 PT!

Post by Heartland2001 »

Emlyn wrote:
I am going to extend the date, some may be busy with life. You have until Monday to get the links linked, all who do not have a link will not be judged. Thank you.
Here's my horse sorry I was so late I was away and did not think that I would win https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3611222
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm

Re: Realistic breeding. Win 5mil+ 600 PT!

Post by Em's Holding »

Heartland2001 wrote: Here's my horse sorry I was so late I was away and did not think that I would win https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3611222
All good! I offered and your PT was sent out around Thursday!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:31 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:31 am