The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Spot-light, A contest of Spots! || Winners Announced

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Spot-light, A contest of Spots! || Winners Announced

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote:Thank you so much
I can take the filly now
I was going to sell this colt but you can have him if you like
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3717109
Offered and the filly's now up.
Okay great, Would you like the colt for breeding or will you like to send him by to me?
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

OH MY GOODNESS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RN :? :shock:
I have never gotten more than $850,000 on this game, even on my good account XD Wow. Tysmmmmmm!!!!!!
I can't put any of my horses up rn because I have to go to bed ( :lol: ) but I'll try to do it tomorrow - I'll let you know :-)
Once again, tysm!!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Offered and the filly's now up.
Okay great, Would you like the colt for breeding or will you like to send him by to me?
I'll send him back to you.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:OH MY GOODNESS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RN :? :shock:
I have never gotten more than $850,000 on this game, even on my good account XD Wow. Tysmmmmmm!!!!!!
I can't put any of my horses up rn because I have to go to bed ( :lol: ) but I'll try to do it tomorrow - I'll let you know :-)
Once again, tysm!!
Of course! These two (1 2) will be up for offers; offer $1 on each and I'll transfer them. Once they're transferred I can put up your other two. I did my best to match what you were hoping for, but the market's a bit limited in 70k+ HGP Arabians.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Coda wrote: Okay great, Would you like the colt for breeding or will you like to send him by to me?
I'll send him back to you.
Okay sure
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Ohhh sweet! I can add "winner of smallest spots" to the stud ad now lmao
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3501243 he's up for offers for the moneys, you're welcome to do whatever you want with him
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote:OH MY GOODNESS I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RN :? :shock:
Once again, tysm!!
Of course! These two (1 2) will be up for offers; offer $1 on each and I'll transfer them. Once they're transferred I can put up your other two. I did my best to match what you were hoping for, but the market's a bit limited in 70k+ HGP Arabians.
Awesome! It's perfectly fine :D I'm probably gonna offer on my main account because this account is full :? I have to go to my barn to work soon, so if I don't get a chance to do any of the transferring stuff I'll do it later :) Thanks!!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Once again, tysm!!
Offered on the two off of my main account horsegirl008
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Coda wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: I'll send him back to you.
Okay sure
He's back up for offers
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Oh my word :shock: I legit won the most, tysm :o

I keep thinking I almost placed in the top three for all of them, but barely missed \_0_/

Again, tysm, you can offer on your gal once I finish with her training <3

(PS: I love how one of the horses I won was trained by me xD)
Offered plus the training cost of that horse, so it'll be a little more than the above number.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:09 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:09 am