The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunshadow Mascot Gifting

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Sunshadow Mascot Gifting

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

ScarlettDeath wrote:
ScarlettDeath wrote:

Sorry I'm not trying to confuse you :( ,

1. You told me to put up a rehomeable horse up so that you could buy it for 100k so I could get a barn.
2. You also said that you were giving me SS Apples as a mini gift.
3. A free studding to SS City Speed

So before I get SS Apples from you I would appreciate it if u could mate those two
( Apples & City Speed) bc I have a quest on here to buy a pregnant mare from another player so I thought why not knock out three things at once :? I wasn't trying to make it difficult.
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Ping
i hope i didnt make you mad
I'm just so busy that I didn't have time to respond to pings and be active with these requests, sorry. I will ping everyone once I have more time.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

brightspace16 wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch's mascot SS America has a passion for helping others and giving gifts. Why? America also came from a humble background, his pedigree starting with the horses that were gifted to me when I first joined the game. Now it's time for us to pass it on! The purpose of this is to help others get back on their feet and help them become established stables.

Please refrain from asking for money, I would rather help you make your own money. This will eventually help you in the long run as it will allow you to have a stable income. Potential gifts you can request are custom breeding foals, free grinders, horses from the marketplace (under 100k), free studding, etc. You should be able to explain how it would help establish your farm. Go wild with the requests and America will try my best to answer them as soon as possible! Please note that he will not always be able to answer everyone's requests. Absolutely no whining or spamming will be allowed and will result in an immediate ban from my ranch's services.

You may submit your wish list more than once, but limit yourself to once a month. If you want to edit your wishes, you may do so at any time. Does that guarantee you something? No, but it's worth a shot!

Please copy and paste the following form to request a gift. Please make sure to quote me to get America's attention!
====== Wish List Form ======
Username:
Side Accounts:
Gifts:
How would these gifts help your farm?

I wish you luck gathering America's attention!

Wishes Granted:
- Softball_Training - free training from myself
- Gabby_Woodlark - custom breeding
- Horsegirl008 - free training from myself
- Irish Rock Stables - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3753238

Happy Holidays!

Username: Brightspace 16
Side Accounts:N/A
Gifts: Free grinder
I am brand new and need money badly! A grinder would help my do this

I will put up a horse soon and link them here.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Ping
Hey!
I'm finally ready for my free training :lol:
Here's the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3773959
Could I have an another trainer train him and I can pay for that? I can't train any horses rn.

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:====== Wish List Form ======

Username: Mini Horse Breeder
Side Accounts: none
Gifts:
1. A Hanoverian filly
2. A trained horse
3. A Welsh Pony
How would these gifts help your farm? I have been trying to breed a Hanoverian for a while, and I only have one 100% Welsh right now, and he's a stallion.

Thank you for doing this!
I can provide you with a free horse! Just link any from my grinders or for sale barn and I will let you know if they are available.

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

CrochetShiloh wrote:====== Wish List Form ======
Username: CrochetShiloh
Side Accounts: None
Gifts:
#1 Pony Tokens
#2: Pure bred Chincoteague mare

I am always in need of Pony Tokens, and I need more to upgrade my account when the first one expires. And I have been trying to bred Chincoteagues, but I can not find the right Shetland pony because everyone bred them too small!
But there are a few studs, so if I had a mare I could start my breeding.
Thanks so much for doing this!
-CrochetShiloh
Sorry, I can't do any of them. I don't have money to purchase PT and I don't breed Chincoteagues.

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Hey!
I'm finally ready for my free training :lol:
Here's the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3773959
Could I have an another trainer train him and I can pay for that? I can't train any horses rn.
Sure! I may be able to get him trained for free, but I'll let you know ;)
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

No worries! thanks anyways!
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:====== Wish List Form ======

Username: Mini Horse Breeder
Side Accounts: none
Gifts:
1. A Hanoverian filly
2. A trained horse
3. A Welsh Pony
How would these gifts help your farm? I have been trying to breed a Hanoverian for a while, and I only have one 100% Welsh right now, and he's a stallion.

Thank you for doing this!
I can provide you with a free horse! Just link any from my grinders or for sale barn and I will let you know if they are available.
Ok, Thank you! I love this guy. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3772015
I know he is not a grinder, but he reminds me of a filly at my barn, (in real life) who I really connected with.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Username: Coda
Side Accounts: Coda02
Gifts:
1. Custom breeding
2. Free grinder
3. Nothing else

Theses would help my farm with starting a new line and helping more people get grinders themself
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch's mascot SS America has a passion for helping others and giving gifts. Why? America also came from a humble background, his pedigree starting with the horses that were gifted to me when I first joined the game. Now it's time for us to pass it on! The purpose of this is to help others get back on their feet and help them become established stables.

Please refrain from asking for money, I would rather help you make your own money. This will eventually help you in the long run as it will allow you to have a stable income. Potential gifts you can request are custom breeding foals, free grinders, horses from the marketplace (under 100k), free studding, etc. You should be able to explain how it would help establish your farm. Go wild with the requests and America will try my best to answer them as soon as possible! Please note that he will not always be able to answer everyone's requests. Absolutely no whining or spamming will be allowed and will result in an immediate ban from my ranch's services.

You may submit your wish list more than once, but limit yourself to once a month. If you want to edit your wishes, you may do so at any time. Does that guarantee you something? No, but it's worth a shot!

Please copy and paste the following form to request a gift. Please make sure to quote me to get America's attention!
Username:
Side Accounts:
Gifts:

Wishes Granted:
- Softball_Training - free training from myself
- Gabby_Woodlark - custom breeding
- Horsegirl008 - free training from myself
- Irish Rock Stables - https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3753238

Happy Holidays!
Username: HorseCrazy275
Side Accounts: non
Gifts: I would love free training!
How would these gifts help your farm? I'm trying to raise champions but I don't have the money to keep paying ppl to train them for me nor am I setup to train them I want to raise Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Frisians, and Belgians I understand if this wish isn't granted But tysm for reading this and doing all this for ppl!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:35 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:35 am