The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HGP Contest - With Prizes!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - Last Chance to Enter!

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:I wish I could say yes, but one of the rules is 'No retired horses'. Sorry! :(
Let me know if there's a different horse you want to enter!
Thats just fine! I don't have any different horses that I would rather enter so I think I'm good for now. I should've read the rules thoroughly before wasting your time :oops: . My fault :?
It's all good! I actually really enjoy replying to people on here :) Like earlier today, I was going to eat dinner at 6 but it ended up being 6:40 because I was too busy replying to people and doing posts :oops: :lol:
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:I wish I could say yes, but one of the rules is 'No retired horses'. Sorry! :(
Let me know if there's a different horse you want to enter!
Thats just fine! I don't have any different horses that I would rather enter so I think I'm good for now. I should've read the rules thoroughly before wasting your time :oops: . My fault :?

Can't wait for tomorrow! this has been a very fun comp :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote: Thats just fine! I don't have any different horses that I would rather enter so I think I'm good for now. I should've read the rules thoroughly before wasting your time :oops: . My fault :?

Can't wait for tomorrow! this has been a very fun comp :D
Thanks! It's my first contest :D :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - RESULTS!

Post by horsegirl008 »

==================================================================================================

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this contest, and thank you to whoever helped me with it! Also, thanks for your patience as this was my first contest. I had lots of fun as the host, and I hope you did too.

Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for...

The results!

==================================================================================================
Muller wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

The Icelandic Union 73718

You have won $200,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a horse of your choice from two of my accounts that I am willing to sell. Once you find one you would like, please link them. Here are the links to my farms on both accounts:
horsegirl008's farm - Arabians and Quarabs
horsegirl008~2's farm - Arappaloosas and Miniatures

Please note that if you have not replied to this message by midnight on 2/11/23 (one week from today), you will not be given your prize, unless you have an excuse for being inactive.
Laez wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

72k / 6G

You have won $100,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for her and I'll put her up for offers.

Please note that if you have not replied to this message by midnight on 2/11/23 (one week from today), you will not be given your prize, unless you have an excuse for being inactive.
DONE

UniqueFarms wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 3rd place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

ꪊᠻ 71K Gilden

You have won $50,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for him and I'll put him up for offers.

DONE

Laez wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

You have won $200,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a horse of your choice from two of my accounts that I am willing to sell. Once you find one you would like, please link them. Here are the links to my farms on both accounts:

EclipticEnd wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

10,491 FREEZE

You have won $100,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for him and I'll put him up for offers.

DONE

CrochetShiloh wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 3rd place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

-CCR- Dixie's Banjo

You have won $50,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

DONE

Last edited by horsegirl008 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

horsegirl008 wrote:==================================================================================================

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this contest, and thank you to whoever helped me with it! Also, thanks for your patience as this was my first contest. I had lots of fun as the host, and I hope you did too.

Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for...

The results!

Muller wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

The Icelandic Union 73718

Laez wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

72k / 6G

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for her and I'll put her up for offers.

UniqueFarms wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 3rd place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

ꪊᠻ 71K Gilden

Laez wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

EclipticEnd wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

10,491 FREEZE

CrochetShiloh wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 3rd place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

-CCR- Dixie's Banjo

OMG I LOVE THAT ARABALOOSA COLT! TYSM ( I am ready for him whenever you are )
Here a the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3728082

I had a lot of fun with this contest, looking forward to any future ones you do. :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:...
Ahhh, yes! Thanks so much for hosting this!
Heres a rehomable horse
You can put RAB Diamond Dust up whenever you've got a minute!
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Ahhh, yes! Thanks so much for hosting this!
Heres a rehomable horse
You can put RAB Diamond Dust up whenever you've got a minute!
No problem! Glad you enjoyed it :)
I put Diamond Dust up for offers, and let me know when you have your guy up for offers :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:

OMG I LOVE THAT ARABALOOSA COLT! TYSM ( I am ready for him whenever you are )
Here a the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3728082

I had a lot of fun with this contest, looking forward to any future ones you do. :D
Haha, glad you like him! I didn't realize it, but right now I don't have enough room on my farm for another horse
( :oops:), so I'll have to wait until either tomorrow or Monday to transfer the money...sorry about that - I didn't realize that I have so many horses :lol:
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:No problem! Glad you enjoyed it :)
I put Diamond Dust up for offers, and let me know when you have your guy up for offers :)
Thanks so much for doing this! Also, I'm thinking of doing a giveaway soon - what did you do to make money for that? Again, thanks so much for hosting!
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:No problem! Glad you enjoyed it :)
Thanks so much for doing this! Also, I'm thinking of doing a giveaway soon - what did you do to make money for that? Again, thanks so much for hosting!
You're very welcome! I had fun doing it :D
Mainly it was the contest I participated in last fall/winter where I won over 3 million I think! Also, a good tip I learned not too long ago was that if you ask for money, people will gladly give you money! Some players have tons piled up that they're happy to give away, so definitely don't hesitate to ask! I've had to multiple times myself :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am