The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HGP Contest - With Prizes!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - RESULTS!

Post by EclipticEnd »

horsegirl008 wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

10,491 FREEZE

You have won $100,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for him and I'll put him up for offers.

Please note that if you have not replied to this message by midnight on 2/11/23 (one week from today), you will not be given your prize, unless you have an excuse for being inactive.
Awesome! I'm ready for him whenever he's up (I'll offer from FrozenKey), and here's a rehomeable horse.
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

horsegirl008 wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:
Haha, glad you like him! I didn't realize it, but right now I don't have enough room on my farm for another horse
( :oops:), so I'll have to wait until either tomorrow or Monday to transfer the money...sorry about that - I didn't realize that I have so many horses :lol:
No worries! I just found out I can not hold any either lol. So later works for me too. We both must have a lot of horses. XD
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Haha, glad you like him! I didn't realize it, but right now I don't have enough room on my farm for another horse
( :oops:), so I'll have to wait until either tomorrow or Monday to transfer the money...sorry about that - I didn't realize that I have so many horses :lol:
No worries! I just found out I can not hold any either lol. So later works for me too. We both must have a lot of horses. XD
Lol!
Nevermind, I actually just sold a horse, so I have room now. I'll offer on him now :)
Also, your new guy is up for offers!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3778722
Last edited by horsegirl008 on Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

horsegirl008 wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:
Lol!
Nevermind, I actually just sold a horse, so I have room now. I'll offer on him now :)
Ok, then when he is gone I will have room for the hrose
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

horsegirl008 wrote:
CrochetShiloh wrote:
Lol!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3778722[/quote

Thanks!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:
Lol!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3778722
Thanks!
You're very welcome :mrgreen:
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:You're very welcome! I had fun doing it :D
Mainly it was the contest I participated in last fall/winter where I won over 3 million I think! Also, a good tip I learned not too long ago was that if you ask for money, people will gladly give you money! Some players have tons piled up that they're happy to give away, so definitely don't hesitate to ask! I've had to multiple times myself :lol:
Do you know anyone offhand that would be willing to give out some money? I'm really inspired by your contest so I might do one just like yours (if thats okay of course) :D !
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:You're very welcome! I had fun doing it :D
Mainly it was the contest I participated in last fall/winter where I won over 3 million I think! Also, a good tip I learned not too long ago was that if you ask for money, people will gladly give you money! Some players have tons piled up that they're happy to give away, so definitely don't hesitate to ask! I've had to multiple times myself :lol:
Do you know anyone offhand that would be willing to give out some money? I'm really inspired by your contest so I might do one just like yours (if thats okay of course) :D !
That is absolutely fine - in fact, I'd be honored *blushes* :D :D
I think that if you post in the General Chit Chat forum about needing to raise money for a contest, people will give you some. I'm pretty sure that Gabby Woodlark has given me some, EclipticEnd probably has, as well as a few others :)
Laez
Visit My Farm

Post by Laez »

horsegirl008 wrote:==================================================================================================

Laez wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

72k / 6G

You have won $100,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for her and I'll put her up for offers.

Please note that if you have not replied to this message by midnight on 2/11/23 (one week from today), you will not be given your prize, unless you have an excuse for being inactive.
==================================================================================================
Laez wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

You have won $200,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a horse of your choice from two of my accounts that I am willing to sell. Once you find one you would like, please link them. Here are the links to my farms on both accounts:
horsegirl008's farm - Arabians and Quarabs
horsegirl008~2's farm - Arappaloosas and Miniatures

Thank you for hosting this contest, its been really fun to participate in! Also loving the Quarab she is gorgeous!
Here is a link to a rehomeable horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3781048

I just bought a filly that I was interested in from you, can't wait to breed her to my boys. You arabian lines are stunning!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Laez wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:==================================================================================================

==================================================================================================

Thank you for hosting this contest, its been really fun to participate in! Also loving the Quarab she is gorgeous!
Here is a link to a rehomeable horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3781048

I just bought a filly that I was interested in from you, can't wait to breed her to my boys. You arabian lines are stunning!
You're very welcome! I'll definitely be hosting more in the future :) I put the Quarab up for sale, just offer $1 on her whenever you're ready!
Let me know if you spot one of my horses you would like, and I'll tell you if it's one I'm willing to sell. Also, I offered on your stallion. Thanks! :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:50 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:50 pm