The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HGP Contest - With Prizes!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - RESULTS!

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Congratulations, you have come in 2nd place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

10,491 FREEZE

You have won $100,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a random horse from one of my accounts! Please let me know when you're ready for him and I'll put him up for offers.

Please note that if you have not replied to this message by midnight on 2/11/23 (one week from today), you will not be given your prize, unless you have an excuse for being inactive.
Awesome! I'm ready for him whenever he's up (I'll offer from FrozenKey), and here's a rehomeable horse.
Bumping this again since I still have that rehomeable horse. I noticed the prize horse you linked was up for sale and grabbed it since I've been checking every now and then, but if it was up for a different reason then let me know and I can transfer it back; it has "EclipticEnd prize" in its description but was also up for $10k rather than UFO so I just wanted to double check on that.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - RESULTS!

Post by horsegirl008 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Awesome! I'm ready for him whenever he's up (I'll offer from FrozenKey), and here's a rehomeable horse.
Bumping this again since I still have that rehomeable horse. I noticed the prize horse you linked was up for sale and grabbed it since I've been checking every now and then, but if it was up for a different reason then let me know and I can transfer it back; it has "EclipticEnd prize" in its description but was also up for $10k rather than UFO so I just wanted to double check on that.
Oh, shoot, I'm so sorry - I totally forgot about your prizes :? Which led to me putting up that stallion for 10k for anyone to buy. I'm just glad you got your hands on him! I'll tell you what: I'll buy the rehomable horse for $110,000 and then we'll be all set :) I'm so sorry about forgetting about your prizes :oops:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - Muller and Laez

Post by horsegirl008 »

Muller wrote:You have 1 day to respond or you will not recieve your prizes!

Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Highest HGP Contest!

The Icelandic Union 73718

You have won $200,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a horse of your choice from two of my accounts that I am willing to sell. Once you find one you would like, please link them. Here are the links to my farms on both accounts:
horsegirl008's farm - Arabians and Quarabs
horsegirl008~2's farm - Arappaloosas and Miniatures

Please note that if you have not replied to this message by midnight on 2/11/23 (one week from today), you will not be given your prize, unless you have an excuse for being inactive.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: HGP Contest - With Prizes!

Post by horsegirl008 »

Laez wrote:You have 1 day to respond or you will not recieve your last prize!

Hi! You have received all your other prizes except for a horse of your choice. If you don't want a horse, just let me know and it shouldn't be a problem :)

Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

You have won $200,000! Please link a rehomable horse so I can transfer you your money.

You have also won a horse of your choice from two of my accounts that I am willing to sell. Once you find one you would like, please link them. Here are the links to my farms on both accounts:

Laez
Visit My Farm

Post by Laez »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Laez wrote:You have 1 day to respond or you will not recieve your last prize!

Hi! You have received all your other prizes except for a horse of your choice. If you don't want a horse, just let me know and it shouldn't be a problem :)

Congratulations, you have come in 1st place for horsegirl008's Lowest HGP Contest!

oops sorry I've been busy and completely forgot :oops:

Its alright, My alt holding account has just reached full capacity and I'm currently undergoing a deep clean.

Again, thanks for hosting! I love the idea of this contest and participating in it has been very fun :lol:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Laez wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:
oops sorry I've been busy and completely forgot :oops:

Its alright, My alt holding account has just reached full capacity and I'm currently undergoing a deep clean.

Again, thanks for hosting! I love the idea of this contest and participating in it has been very fun :lol:
You're welcome, and no worries :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am