The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Natisu~Done

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Natisu~Done

Post by Horsebucket »

Natisu I did not realize my Stalliont was for sale. I think a sibling came on my game and put him up for sale. Can I please have him back!?!?! Please?
Last edited by Horsebucket on Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Natisu

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsebucket wrote:Natisu I did not realize my Stalliont was for sale. I think a sibling came on my game and put him up for sale. Can I please have him back!?!?! Please?
I pinged Natisu, so give them a few days to respond. If they're a new player, their posts have to be approved, which also could take a day or two.
Also, this post doesn't belong in the Contest forum. If you could move it to the General Chit Chat forum that would be great ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Horsebucket wrote:Natisu I did not realize my Stalliont was for sale. I think a sibling came on my game and put him up for sale. Can I please have him back!?!?! Please?
I pinged Natisu, so give them a few days to respond. If they're a new player, their posts have to be approved, which also could take a day or two.
Also, this post doesn't belong in the Contest forum. If you could move it to the General Chit Chat forum that would be great ;)
We cannot move posts, this is something restricted to admin. Would be nice if we could, but it is what it is. :) Still an appropriate reminder, thank you, horsegirl008.

I also think this may be settled. For all those that read over this.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

BlackOak2 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I pinged Natisu, so give them a few days to respond. If they're a new player, their posts have to be approved, which also could take a day or two.
We cannot move posts, this is something restricted to admin. Would be nice if we could, but it is what it is. :) Still an appropriate reminder, thank you, horsegirl008.

It is thank you! also can I delete this since it has been resolved?
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: I pinged Natisu, so give them a few days to respond. If they're a new player, their posts have to be approved, which also could take a day or two.

Oh, ok thanks :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsebucket wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Sadly, deletion of forum topics is also an admin-only thing.

However, if you're the topic author, you can edit the topic title to say 'delete' or 'done'. In this way, the community will ignore it thereafter.
Admin may in the future, go through our forums and mass-delete any topic with this heading. So, it does help identify all topics that are no longer needed.

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsebucket wrote:

However, if you're the topic author, you can edit the topic title to say 'delete' or 'done'. In this way, the community will ignore it thereafter.
Admin may in the future, go through our forums and mass-delete any topic with this heading. So, it does help identify all topics that are no longer needed.

Yes, let me know if you would like me to delete my posts on here, and I will be happy to do so!
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsebucket wrote:

Interesting! I will do that! Thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:05 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:05 am