The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!-RESULTS!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!

Post by islandhill »

EclipticEnd wrote:
islandhill wrote:
FIRST PLACE:

[E] Moonlight Reverie

Congrats! Link a rehomeable horse for your 500k! And if you would like a free training as well, link a horse and tell me what weight/ temp you want your horse to be.
Neat! It was a pleasure to take part in this; everyone had great looking horses.

Here's a rehomeable horse and here's one for training. Weight and Temperament are noted in his description.
Awesome! I will offer on my side account Island_Hill

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm

Post by PoliteFroggy »

islandhill wrote:
RESULTS:
I spent quite a long time judging this contest because everyone's horses were so beautiful! It was definitely a hard choice, but I chose the top three places because they were unique and stood out from other horses I have seen like them! Thanks for joining everyone!

SECOND PLACE:
PoliteFroggy wrote:...
Garnet Thundercloud

Congrats! Link a horse and I will offer 100k! And if you would like a free studding with one of my high speed TB's lmk and I will link your options!
Yay! Thanks so much :D This one right here is rehomeable: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3800004
And I would love to see the studding options :)
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

islandhill wrote:
ꪊᠻ 61K Kissin' Gold

Congrats! If you would like a free training link a horse and tell me what weight/ temp you want them ~OR~ if you would like a free studding I will give you your options!
Yay! I have to say thank you because this has been super fun! I will take a free studding because I do not have any horses that need training at the moment :D
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!-RESULTS!

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

This was fun! Congrats to the winners :D
Also yeah, I would've voted EclipticEnd to win...their horse was so cool :o I would've named him Constellations because that's what his markings look like...but Moonlight Reverie is a good one too ;)
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Re: ~IHF~ Coat Color Contest!-RESULTS!

Post by islandhill »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:This was fun! Congrats to the winners :D
Also yeah, I would've voted EclipticEnd to win...their horse was so cool :o I would've named him Constellations because that's what his markings look like...but Moonlight Reverie is a good one too ;)
Thanks for joining!

-Napoleon Hill
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

PoliteFroggy wrote:
islandhill wrote:
RESULTS:
I spent quite a long time judging this contest because everyone's horses were so beautiful! It was definitely a hard choice, but I chose the top three places because they were unique and stood out from other horses I have seen like them! Thanks for joining everyone!

SECOND PLACE:

Garnet Thundercloud

Congrats! Link a horse and I will offer 100k! And if you would like a free studding with one of my high speed TB's lmk and I will link your options!
Yay! Thanks so much :D This one right here is rehomeable: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3800004
And I would love to see the studding options :)
No problem! You can choose any of the studs on this page: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38519&p=321249#p321249 (ignore the prices, because you get a free studding ;) )

-Napoleon Hill
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

brightspace16 wrote:
islandhill wrote:
ꪊᠻ 61K Kissin' Gold

Congrats! If you would like a free training link a horse and tell me what weight/ temp you want them ~OR~ if you would like a free studding I will give you your options!
Yay! I have to say thank you because this has been super fun! I will take a free studding because I do not have any horses that need training at the moment :D
No problem! Here are your stud choices: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38519&p=321249#p321249 (ignore the prices because your stud fee is covered ;) )

-Napoleon Hill
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

brightspace16 wrote:
islandhill wrote: :D
I would like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3408904 :D
Do you want to send me your mare and I will breed them and then give her back? HWO doesn't have a way to do private studding yet, and I don't want anyone else studding with him and wasting his energy lol

-Napoleon Hill
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

islandhill wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
I would like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3408904 :D
Do you want to send me your mare and I will breed them and then give her back? HWO doesn't have a way to do private studding yet, and I don't want anyone else studding with him and wasting his energy lol
Sure, here she is: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3515490
Just offer $1 breed her and i will buy her back :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:24 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:24 am