The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Mystic's Contest - WINNERS POSTED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: Mystic's Competition Contest - Win 1600 Pony Tokens!

Post by MysticSunflower »

MysticSunflower wrote:THE OVERALL WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL WIN
1,600 PONY TOKENS!![/size][/center][/u][/b]
Bumping this post! There are two weeks left to find your horse and get them trained before the competition starts on April 1st :D
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Hey, I accidently interred my horse in a comp, what should I do? I could find another horse, but I'm afraid it would be to late to enter after it is trained.
Em's Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Competing »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Hey, I accidently interred my horse in a comp, what should I do? I could find another horse, but I'm afraid it would be to late to enter after it is trained.
Just ping them and ask if you can change your entry ^-^
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Holding »

MysticSunflower wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:THE OVERALL WINNER OF THE CONTEST WILL WIN
1,600 PONY TOKENS!![/size][/center][/u][/b]
Bumping this post! There are two weeks left to find your horse and get them trained before the competition starts on April 1st :D
Did you read all of the rules? : yes
Do you have any questions? : no
Which horse would you like to enter? : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3644351
Which account will be showing the horse? : Em's Competing
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Hey, I accidently interred my horse in a comp, what should I do? I could find another horse, but I'm afraid it would be to late to enter after it is trained.
Oh no! Unfortunately I think you will need to find another horse. This competition will work best if we start with a fair playing field and have no prior competition records.
If you find a horse this week, I would be happy to train it for you. I can have it done in plenty of time for the competition.
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

MysticSunflower wrote:
Oh no! Unfortunately I think you will need to find another horse. This competition will work best if we start with a fair playing field and have no prior competition records.
If you find a horse this week, I would be happy to train it for you. I can have it done in plenty of time for the competition.
Oh thanks! Let me look at my horses and I will let you know who I need trained. Thanks again!
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
Oh thanks! Let me look at my horses and I will let you know who I need trained. Thanks again!
Could I inter her? She does need to be trained, but comes from a line of Champions.

Did you read all of the rules? : Yes
Do you have any questions? : No
Which horse would you like to enter? : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808921
Which account will be showing the horse? : Mini Horse Breeder
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Could I inter her? She does need to be trained, but comes from a line of Champions.

Which horse would you like to enter? : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808921
You can enter any horse you would like! Let me know if she is the one you want, and put her up for offers so I can get her into training :)
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

MysticSunflower wrote:
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Could I inter her? She does need to be trained, but comes from a line of Champions.

You can enter any horse you would like! Let me know if she is the one you want, and put her up for offers so I can get her into training :)
She is for offers! Thanks!
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Did you read all of the rules? : yes
Do you have any questions? : no
Which horse would you like to enter? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3808427
Which account will be showing the horse? : mcdaniel51
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:38 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:38 pm