The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Patreon

Hope4Ever
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Patreon

Post by Hope4Ever »

Soaring Hooves wrote:How did they 'steal' it?
NevaehT1963 wrote:can i report someone who "stole" a horse from me?
Hey, Soaring Hooves, I have a horse of yours that Black_Caviar gave me to train (she is my sister) and I was wondering when you wanted it back. Sorry, I posted on this forum, but I saw you posted and wanted to ask you when you wanted her back.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

When you finish training her :)
Hope4Ever wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote:How did they 'steal' it?
Hey, Soaring Hooves, I have a horse of yours that Black_Caviar gave me to train (she is my sister) and I was wondering when you wanted it back. Sorry, I posted on this forum, but I saw you posted and wanted to ask you when you wanted her back.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Hope4Ever
Visit My Farm

Post by Hope4Ever »

Soaring Hooves wrote:When you finish training her :)
Hope4Ever wrote:

Okay!
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:...
Hi Tom, I didn’t know how to contact the admin except from here... I think my game glitched... I recently completed one of the intermediate horse ownership courses. I have not bought anything new. About 5 min ago I saw a horse that I was planning to purchase. When I hit buy, it said that I wasn’t skilled enough to own anything new.. can you help?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

greenpaint wrote:
Tom wrote:...
Hi Tom, I didn’t know how to contact the admin except from here... I think my game glitched... I recently completed one of the intermediate horse ownership courses. I have not bought anything new. About 5 min ago I saw a horse that I was planning to purchase. When I hit buy, it said that I wasn’t skilled enough to own anything new.. can you help?
Hi greenpaint, did you press the "complete course" button? Other than that you can try refreshing the courses page or clearing your cache. Let me know if you still have issues.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Hi Tom, I didn’t know how to contact the admin except from here... I think my game glitched... I recently completed one of the intermediate horse ownership courses. I have not bought anything new. About 5 min ago I saw a horse that I was planning to purchase. When I hit buy, it said that I wasn’t skilled enough to own anything new.. can you help?
Hi greenpaint, did you press the "complete course" button? Other than that you can try refreshing the courses page or clearing your cache. Let me know if you still have issues.
I did press the button, I’ll try and refresh and it’ll probably work..
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

greenpaint wrote:
Tom wrote:
I did press the button, I’ll try and refresh and it’ll probably work..
Ok so I refreshed and it still says the same thing :cry:
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

greenpaint wrote:
greenpaint wrote: I did press the button, I’ll try and refresh and it’ll probably work..
Ok so I refreshed and it still says the same thing :cry:
Give me some time to look into this and I'll find out what the problem is.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Ok so I refreshed and it still says the same thing :cry:
Give me some time to look into this and I'll find out what the problem is.
Ok thank you!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

greenpaint wrote: Ok thank you!
Can you try again now and let me know if the error is still coming up? I haven't made any changes but I looked closely at the database and I don't see any obvious reason for this, so I'm wondering if its been corrected by a horse selling or if its still an issue?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 pm