The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Limited Time

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Limited Time

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

The holidays are rounding up on me and I have a lot of things to do. I'm fine, my family is fine, I just have to limit my time on HWO. It may be 30 minutes, maybe 10 each day.
Katy_Kanes wrote:I know we just became partners, and I am truly sorry, but I may not have enough time to complete horses for training in just one day anymore. I understand completely if you wish to no longer be partners, because I know fast training was the one thing you really needed.
h0rsey wrote:Due to the above ^^ I may not be able to finish Bean's testing in a month. I will try my hardest, though, I'll tell you that. Let me know if you want him returned as I know there are many others who are willing to take on more.
rosie0922 wrote:I, unfortunately, have to step down from the Toric makeover I entered. Since I no longer have the time to train nor champ as much as I used to, I feel would be a burden to the other competitors as I would be taking a horse that may win for another.
If there are any others that I have to explain this to, I am sorry I didn't directly ping you.

I may or may not be back in business in January, but it depends on how my motivation goes.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: Limited Time

Post by h0rsey »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
No worries, I completely understand! Real life events are way more important than HWO and the holiday season can be very busy.

Don’t stress too much about finishing Bean’s testing, it’s ok if you don’t get it done in a month :D
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
That is too bad! Focus on yourself as needed. Just wondering if you currently own any of my horses?
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

h0rsey wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
No worries, I completely understand! Real life events are way more important than HWO and the holiday season can be very busy.

Don’t stress too much about finishing Bean’s testing, it’s ok if you don’t get it done in a month :D
Thank you =)

I'll try and get as much testing for him as possible, so at least he'll be started ^^'

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
That is too bad! Focus on yourself as needed. Just wondering if you currently own any of my horses?

I do have one of your boys for training... I can put him ufo if needed, but if not I'll continue to try my best in training him :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:The holidays are rounding up on me and I have a lot of things to do. I'm fine, my family is fine, I just have to limit my time on HWO. It may be 30 minutes, maybe 10 each day.
Katy_Kanes wrote:I know we just became partners, and I am truly sorry, but I may not have enough time to complete horses for training in just one day anymore. I understand completely if you wish to no longer be partners, because I know fast training was the one thing you really needed.
h0rsey wrote:Due to the above ^^ I may not be able to finish Bean's testing in a month. I will try my hardest, though, I'll tell you that. Let me know if you want him returned as I know there are many others who are willing to take on more.
rosie0922 wrote:I, unfortunately, have to step down from the Toric makeover I entered. Since I no longer have the time to train nor champ as much as I used to, I feel would be a burden to the other competitors as I would be taking a horse that may win for another.
If there are any others that I have to explain this to, I am sorry I didn't directly ping you.

I may or may not be back in business in January, but it depends on how my motivation goes.
It's all good. Happy Holidays!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:) Holiday exodus is expected around here. :lol:

We'll see you whenever you swing in. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote::) Holiday exodus is expected around here. :lol:

We'll see you whenever you swing in. :mrgreen:
Thank you =)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: That is too bad! Focus on yourself as needed. Just wondering if you currently own any of my horses?

I do have one of your boys for training... I can put him ufo if needed, but if not I'll continue to try my best in training him :)
If you could link him and put him up for offers that would be great :) I'll pay based on how trained he is :D
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Thanks :D

If you could link him and put him up for offers that would be great :) I'll pay based on how trained he is :D
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Word-iness. I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, soo sorry I didn't see this until now :__)

I have hardly trained him but he is ufo in the Training pasture (Glitching rn so can't link)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 am