The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

:-)

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

:-)

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hey HWO family!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been going through some things irl lately and I probably won't be able to find a ton of time to play. I should be able to get on once a day, maybe every couple days, but I won't be quite as active as I have been. If anyone needs anything from me or needs to use any of the services I offer, I'll do my best to fulfill all the needs :)

I know that we're not really supposed to bring anything spiritual into the game, but if you're going through something tough and feel like everything is hopeless, remember this verse:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths."
-Proverbs 3:5–6

Hope all is well for everyone else, and I'll talk to you guys sooner or later :D
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Re: :-)

Post by emorrison787 »

horsegirl008 wrote:Hey HWO family!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been going through some things irl lately and I probably won't be able to find a ton of time to play. I should be able to get on once a day, maybe every couple days, but I won't be quite as active as I have been. If anyone needs anything from me or needs to use any of the services I offer, I'll do my best to fulfill all the needs :)

I know that we're not really supposed to bring anything spiritual into the game, but if you're going through something tough and feel like everything is hopeless, remember this verse:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths."

Hope all is well for everyone else, and I'll talk to you guys sooner or later :D

Hang in there Horsegirl008. The tides will turn. He will keep you afloat and won't let you drown. Remember the winds and waves know His name. Peace to you my friend.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

That is my FAVORITE verse! I had that one memorized when I was 6 (because we have a decoration that has that verse)! Thanks for that! Hang in there, and remember that He loves you and will help you if you ask him! :)

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears and rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
-Psalm 34:17-18
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

We'll see you when you return. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

emorrison787 wrote:

Hang in there Horsegirl008. The tides will turn. He will keep you afloat and won't let you drown. Remember the winds and waves know His name. Peace to you my friend.
That truly did just help - thank you <3 :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:

That is my FAVORITE verse! I had that one memorized when I was 6 (because we have a decoration that has that verse)! Thanks for that! Hang in there, and remember that He loves you and will help you if you ask him! :)

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears and rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Love it! Thank you :D
The associate pastor at my church actually wrote a song based on Proverbs 3:5 (and the verses around that one) so now whenever I read, I sing it in my head :lol: It makes me laugh because he also came up with some motions for it, and one of them is really funny and gets everyone laughing whenever we do it :lol:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

BlackOak2 wrote:We'll see you when you return. :mrgreen:
8-)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: That is my FAVORITE verse! I had that one memorized when I was 6 (because we have a decoration that has that verse)! Thanks for that! Hang in there, and remember that He loves you and will help you if you ask him! :)

Love it! Thank you :D
The associate pastor at my church actually wrote a song based on Proverbs 3:5 (and the verses around that one) so now whenever I read, I sing it in my head :lol: It makes me laugh because he also came up with some motions for it, and one of them is really funny and gets everyone laughing whenever we do it :lol:
That's fantastic! :lol: :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Love it! Thank you :D
That's fantastic! :lol: :)
8-)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:06 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:06 pm