The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

【ℳℱinc.】 Training and Services - Closed until next week

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: MFI Training and Services - Open

Post by Tisha »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: What do you mean by posting too much in this thread?
Basically telling you about the horse's progress.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote: What do you mean by posting too much in this thread?
Basically telling you about the horse's progress.
I don't generally post, as it is a quick turn around, unless a client is late sending a horse too me. What can I tell you about that you cannot see if you click on the horses link?
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: I don't generally post, as it is a quick turn around, unless a client is late sending a horse too me. What can I tell you about that you cannot see if you click on the horses link?
True, that.
I'm pretty sure you can check the competition records? Not that you would want to, I guess.

So, I would like to ask, why are you still continuing this training thread even though there's plenty of hassles to deal with? I mean, I understand players asking for reliable trainers and all, but don't the disadvantage cover the advantages? Basically, I read through nearly the whole thread and your reasons for having all the instructions. But there's still people who don't bother reading your first post and stuff like that.

Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'll go and train my own horses now.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote: I don't generally post, as it is a quick turn around, unless a client is late sending a horse too me. What can I tell you about that you cannot see if you click on the horses link?
True, that.
I'm pretty sure you can check the competition records? Not that you would want to, I guess.

So, I would like to ask, why are you still continuing this training thread even though there's plenty of hassles to deal with? I mean, I understand players asking for reliable trainers and all, but don't the disadvantage cover the advantages? Basically, I read through nearly the whole thread and your reasons for having all the instructions. But there's still people who don't bother reading your first post and stuff like that.

Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'll go and train my own horses now.
Kuddos to you for reading the entire thread, its okay if you want to 'bother' me about this (its a valid question, and knowledge is power after all).

I keep a list of the horses that I completely trained, on the 3rd post and I do occasionally look to see how they have faired or if they have swapped hands.

As far as, the reason I still keep the thread up...well that is a bit complicated. Do I need the money...with about $7+ billion in assets in game, and nothing to really spend it on, not really. As far as it being a hassle, let me put into perspective...From the age of 15 years old until I was 26, I took care of my abusive mother, I not only survive Basic Combat Training, I thrived on it. I did almost 10 years in the military (both active duty Army and the National Guard), I survive two bouts with heart failure just over three years ago...so, I don't know about it being a hassle (heart failure, nearly dieing twice and the recovery is definitely a hassle), do I get irritated, yes sometimes...but a lot of the time I find it amusing, and I hope some of these youngsters will learn something from this thread. I have to wonder what the schools (particularly in the United States are teaching the youngsters).

Now the benefits, to me (the most important part)...

Knowledge is Power

You might be surprise, at how much knowledge about players, someone can actually gain from this thread (and other threads as well), which is extremely helpful when selecting members for my Preferred Breeders Club and a few other projects I have in the works. I know much of this is lost on the average person, but if you can do a little detective work, there is lots of good stuff in here, from my perspective if you take the time to really read it.

Hopefully, this helps clear things up.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: Kuddos to you for reading the entire thread, its okay if you want to 'bother' me about this (its a valid question, and knowledge is power after all).

I keep a list of the horses that I completely trained, on the 3rd post and I do occasionally look to see how they have faired or if they have swapped hands.

As far as, the reason I still keep the thread up...well that is a bit complicated. Do I need the money...with about $7+ billion in assets in game, and nothing to really spend it on, not really. As far as it being a hassle, let me put into perspective...From the age of 15 years old until I was 26, I took care of my abusive mother, I not only survive Basic Combat Training, I thrived on it. I did almost 10 years in the military (both active duty Army and the National Guard), I survive two bouts with heart failure just over three years ago...so, I don't know about it being a hassle (heart failure, nearly dieing twice and the recovery is definitely a hassle), do I get irritated, yes sometimes...but a lot of the time I find it amusing, and I hope some of these youngsters will learn something from this thread. I have to wonder what the schools (particularly in the United States are teaching the youngsters).

Now the benefits, to me (the most important part)...

Knowledge is Power

You might be surprise, at how much knowledge about players, someone can actually gain from this thread (and other threads as well), which is extremely helpful when selecting members for my Preferred Breeders Club and a few other projects I have in the works. I know much of this is lost on the average person, but if you can do a little detective work, there is lots of good stuff in here, from my perspective if you take the time to really read it.

Hopefully, this helps clear things up.
Thanks, I guess? I usually browse through the forum and read through threads when I have nothing to do, along with picking up useful things that I store away until it's needed.

I did that too, it's nice to see your handiwork being used well!

I see, I had wondered what you meant when you said that you were military in your post answering 8arbarossa's question. Wow, you're awesome, I might have just given up on life if that had happened to me. That makes sense, I certainly did learn something from you. Oh... I guess I wouldn't know, since I'm living in Asia and all.

I heard about your preferred Breeder's Club. If I'm not wrong, Bitapetrone, deananimator and a few others are in it. It was certainly lost on me, since I'm average and all. I'm going to go read all of these and some threads again.

Thank you for your time!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Elaina Brewster wrote:
mora098 wrote: Horse's link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1220572
Service requested: Fully trained
Desired weight: moderately thin
Temperament: high strung if possible
Who will be picking the horse up:mora098 or mori123
Yes I read the entire post. Edit: sorry about quoting the whole thing I wasn't sure how to do a part of it only
All you need to do is delete between my quotes

bidded
Horse is awaiting pick up
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Horse's link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1233755
Service requested: Full Training
Desired weight: Moderate-Moderately Thin
Temperament: Any
Who will be picking the horse up: Stormchase Stables or Storm Eventing
Did I read the entire post? Yes.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Stormchase Stables wrote:Horse's link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1233755
So you did read the entire post? I don't have slot open currently
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Horse's link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1233755
So you did read the entire post? I don't have slot open currently
oh, I had the "Post a reply" tab open a long time, and when I finally posted it you must have changed it. Sorry about that.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:...
Horse's link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1239507
Who will be picking the horse up: darklass or stormz
not sure how your slots work never done it like this before :)
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am