The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Null

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Null
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer avalible!

All spots are currently filled. Please check back soon to see if a spot has opened up
Please note THAT I ONLY TRAIN HORSES THAT ARE GOING TO BE SHOWED. I DO CHECK UP ON HORSES I HAVE TRAINED.
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Welcome! Rules

Null
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Re: Welcome! Rules

Post by Annie100 »

Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I am offering to train any players horse for little to no fee. Most trainers offer RIDICULOUS prices, but I am here to change that. If you would like to enlist a horse in my care for training please read the information below, for it will provide you either the necessary information. PLEASE NOTE THAT I UPDATE THIS AS NEEDED. PLEASE SKIM THROUGH TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE NOT MISSED ANYTHING I HAVE ADDED

SPECIAL NOTES **MUST READ**
•1• All players that have only had an account for 6 months or less are eligible for free training services. As soon as your account is over 6 months, however, I will contact reminding you that, if you have enlist another horse in my care you must pay the minimum fee AT LEAST.

•2• If you have lots of horses to train, I will be happy to take a few off your hands! All players that have had 10 horses in my care recieve a free training! These CANNOT accumulate and the only way to earn more is by partaking in special events when available.

HORSE RESTRICTIONS ** HIGHLY RECOMMEND READ**
•1• I absolutely will NOT accept any horse that is over 15. I would hate for a horse to die while in someone else’s care and I am sure you feel the same way. I am sorry if you think this rule is unfair, but it will NOT change.

•2• if a horse has over 80% in all stats I will NOT accept him. Horses with high stats do take a bit longer to train because stat increases begin to become decimals, but when they are above 80% they can be raised fairly quickly.

TRAINING FEES ** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READ**
If a horse as been accepted there are a few things to consider before payment. Please see the SPECIAL NOTES for our 6-month policy. If a horse has less than 30% in most/all stats the MINIMUM training fee is $700. If a horse has more than 30% in most/all stats however, the training will not take as long and the MINIMUM training fee is $500. Please note that there ARE subject to change at any time.

TRAINING LENGTH **OPTIONAL READ**
Because some horses have more/less training than others and some horses just purely take longer to train, training times vary. I try to have your horses trained as soon as possible. You can always check your horses page to see how they are doing. If you would like, you can request for a periodic training update that I will try to get to you at least 2 times a week if they are in my care for that long.

SENDING HORSES TO AND FROM MY FARM TO YOURS **REQUIRED READ**
If I have accepted your horse we will need to transfer him/her to my account. There is a very simple way to do this! Please follow the below directions!
1) Put your horse up for private sale. To do this you simply put your horses up for sale and select the “private sale” box. Make sure you put 0 in the sale price box or else someone else may buy your horse!:(
2) Make the title of your horses sale RESERVED FOR ROSECREEKSTABLES. This is to make sure I am able to find your horse once u post him “for sale”
3) Let me know once they are posted “for sale”! I usually make an offer of $100. Be sure that when you accept my offer you accept RoseCreekStables and not someone else’s. I wouldn’t want you to lose your horse to someone that ignores your request!

Sending your horse home is basically the same process. The only different part is that I do all the work, not you! I will let you know when your horse is for sale and the sale title will say “ RESERVED FOR ^insert player name^” all you have to do is make an offer with the training service fee and BAM! You now have a fully trained horse!

DISCLAIMERS ** REQUIRED READ**
1) not all horses can be fully trained. Some horses for example can only be trained to 92.78% in each stat. I assure you that your horse will come home with at LEAST. 90% in each stat.

2) if a horse for some reason dies while in my care, I WILL NOT be held responsible. Just like in real life horses in the game can die before they reach 20 years old.

TRAINER EVALUATION AND NOTES **OPTIONAL READ**
With every horse I will give my evaluation if color, breed, owner, the day I received he horse to begin training, and how old the horse was when I began training. Feel free to delete this after you get your horse back. I PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT DELETE OR CHANGE NOTES THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN FOR YOUR HORSE

If you have any questions about anything, please contact me and I will try my best to answer. I try to be online at least once a day.
Can you train my colt??

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1095070
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I am offering to train any players horse for little to no fee. Most trainers offer RIDICULOUS prices, but I am here to change that. If you would like to enlist a horse in my care for training please read the information below, for it will provide you either the necessary information. PLEASE NOTE THAT I UPDATE THIS AS NEEDED. PLEASE SKIM THROUGH TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE NOT MISSED ANYTHING I HAVE ADDED

•1• All players that have only had an account for 6 months or less are eligible for free training services. As soon as your account is over 6 months, however, I will contact reminding you that, if you have enlist another horse in my care you must pay the minimum fee AT LEAST.

•2• If you have lots of horses to train, I will be happy to take a few off your hands! All players that have had 10 horses in my care recieve a free training! These CANNOT accumulate and the only way to earn more is by partaking in special events when available.

•1• I absolutely will NOT accept any horse that is over 15. I would hate for a horse to die while in someone else’s care and I am sure you feel the same way. I am sorry if you think this rule is unfair, but it will NOT change.

•2• if a horse has over 80% in all stats I will NOT accept him. Horses with high stats do take a bit longer to train because stat increases begin to become decimals, but when they are above 80% they can be raised fairly quickly.

If a horse as been accepted there are a few things to consider before payment. Please see the SPECIAL NOTES for our 6-month policy. If a horse has less than 30% in most/all stats the MINIMUM training fee is $700. If a horse has more than 30% in most/all stats however, the training will not take as long and the MINIMUM training fee is $500. Please note that there ARE subject to change at any time.

Because some horses have more/less training than others and some horses just purely take longer to train, training times vary. I try to have your horses trained as soon as possible. You can always check your horses page to see how they are doing. If you would like, you can request for a periodic training update that I will try to get to you at least 2 times a week if they are in my care for that long.

If I have accepted your horse we will need to transfer him/her to my account. There is a very simple way to do this! Please follow the below directions!
1) Put your horse up for private sale. To do this you simply put your horses up for sale and select the “private sale” box. Make sure you put 0 in the sale price box or else someone else may buy your horse!:(
2) Make the title of your horses sale RESERVED FOR ROSECREEKSTABLES. This is to make sure I am able to find your horse once u post him “for sale”
3) Let me know once they are posted “for sale”! I usually make an offer of $100. Be sure that when you accept my offer you accept RoseCreekStables and not someone else’s. I wouldn’t want you to lose your horse to someone that ignores your request!

Sending your horse home is basically the same process. The only different part is that I do all the work, not you! I will let you know when your horse is for sale and the sale title will say “ RESERVED FOR ^insert player name^” all you have to do is make an offer with the training service fee and BAM! You now have a fully trained horse!

1) not all horses can be fully trained. Some horses for example can only be trained to 92.78% in each stat. I assure you that your horse will come home with at LEAST. 90% in each stat.

2) if a horse for some reason dies while in my care, I WILL NOT be held responsible. Just like in real life horses in the game can die before they reach 20 years old.

With every horse I will give my evaluation if color, breed, owner, the day I received he horse to begin training, and how old the horse was when I began training. Feel free to delete this after you get your horse back. I PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT DELETE OR CHANGE NOTES THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN FOR YOUR HORSE

If you have any questions about anything, please contact me and I will try my best to answer. I try to be online at least once a day.

Will you train my horse for 1000?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Annie100 wrote:

Can you train my colt??

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1095070
Sure can! Just follow the above instructions and let me know once he is up for private sale!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:

Most likely. Please leave a link with the requested horse and ill take a look
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1211479

Here he is!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:

Here he is!
I Sure can! Follow the above imsetuctions and let me know kn here once u have posted him for private sale
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
I Sure can! Follow the above imsetuctions and let me know kn here once u have posted him for private sale
He is for sale

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:03 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:03 pm