The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by Legendary Horse Farm »

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Legendary Horse Farm wrote:here she is
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3852486
Horses so cute wrote: ADD
I Love Tucker wrote: ADD
Leopard Horse wrote: ADD
Unfortunately I have to retract my decision to train for you. I do not take deception and lying lightly. HWO is known to be a very welcoming, respectful, helping and truthful community.

I got alerted by this horses' name and did some digging into your account.
You are known as;
Horses so cute

With your listed side accounts as;
Legendary Horse Farm
I Love Tucker
Leopard Horse

Also the two horses you sent in for training on the "Horses so cute" account can be picked up. I will not be training them due to this issue ^^^^
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

horse is up for offers. i will accept once the horse is complete :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Yes I have those accounts but now they are holding accounts so I made a new account for training horses and horses I am not going to age.
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

And I am trying to delete the leopard horse and horses so cute account and just switch to this.
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

This is not ok on my book because I know MANY people who do this as well. I am level 3 and am not trying to get a free training I can pay for the horse to be trained.
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

This is not even a issue because my older sister who plays this game does the same thing!!! I am very disappointed...
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Does this mean I can never train with you again or this one time????????????? many people breed with my Frizzy By the Flake Stud. A LOT of his foals will have frizzy in the name.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Legendary Horse Farm wrote:Yes I have those accounts but now they are holding accounts so I made a new account for training horses and horses I am not going to age.
Please do not spam reply on my forum.

Regardless how many accounts you have..... my training specifically says "across all players accounts". This means that regardless if it is an aging account, holding account, breeding account etc you can only get the tiers per "person". So what this means is......

You sent me 2 from Horses so cute account so that is 50k a piece. But then you jumped in and said you were "NEW" and i didnt see any red flags to your account hence why i was gonna train that foal. But considering you have multiple accounts and your using my same service. To get 3 horses done would be 75k each.

It's not the fact that you need to pay the right amount training fee per horses occurred. It's more based off of you deceiving me with a "different" account and claiming you were new etc etc. With this said.... Im returning the horses acquired and you will be placed on a temporary ban from any and all of my services for 3 months.

Some people who train don't ever check into their clients sometimes so many deceive other trainers out there. As far as i known.... a lot of the BIG training forums out there. They do check their clients out information wise. If you have a "friend" that does this knowingly to get "special" prices/offers just adds to the problem of deception.

Players that typically have issues with other players or need to be watched/kept an eye on. A lot of the senior members do, do a lot of the grime work here to keep the community the way it is. If any suspicion or issues arise generally a senior member will contact the admin to handle the situation.

Since this game does not have moderators yet. Senior members are the next best thing when it comes to "modding" HWO. :)

Thank you and hope you understand my decision. If every person that came to me did what you did.... I simply would not have my training services. Hence why i try to run it in the most upward fashion and high expectations here on HWO.
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
OfficalHorze
I dont enter horses into local or player made comps. I have a grinder that i use for local comps when i train horses so that i make the most money, PT and banked days :)
Ok
horse is up. ill accept once the horse is complete :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 pm