The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by Legendary Horse Farm »

oh.
Legendary Horse Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Legendary Horse Farm »

man I really needed her trained in may. Is it possible I can just pay you. I am not rly wanting to wait for 2 more months. :(
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Legendary Horse Farm wrote:man I really needed her trained in may. Is it possible I can just pay you. I am not rly wanting to wait for 2 more months. :(
sure. the price will be 25k. Then in july you can get a FREE one :) does that sound good?
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

i seen this is market with a title "to train him". Here is my training forum please look over it and I will be glad to train for you! Since you are a new client you will get this training for FREE.
Owner Of FIR Club

Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Legendary Horse Farm wrote:man I really needed her trained in may. Is it possible I can just pay you. I am not rly wanting to wait for 2 more months. :(
sure. the price will be 25k. Then in july you can get a FREE one :) does that sound good?
Hey sorry to bother you as Ik you have done a ton of training before could you train my horse?
user/alts: cat_girl, starlover180, horseyhay98
Horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3749225
I would like to buy the dim one for 250k
Diamond: 250k per Horse - Fast Train (Trained with in an hour of receiving
but I wont go super hard on you :lol: just have it done around tommorow if u have it done by today that would be great! preferably earlier than later^^ or you can offer later and then finish it^^
Btw I am a new client
new Players (1 Free Training) - New Clientele (BOG1 - Buy 1 Training Tier Get 1 Horse Free)
sorry for making your life 1000 times difficult making this very long and kinda confusing :cry:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Cat_girl wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Hey sorry to bother you as Ik you have done a ton of training before could you train my horse?
but I wont go super hard on you :lol: just have it done around tommorow if u have it done by today that would be great! preferably earlier than later^^ or you can offer later and then finish it^^
Btw I am a new client
new Players (1 Free Training) - New Clientele (BOG1 - Buy 1 Training Tier Get 1 Horse Free)
sorry for making your life 1000 times difficult making this very long and kinda confusing :cry:
As of right now the diamond will be offered tomorrow. As tonight I have to complete a couple of horses per training list. I can take the horse tonight so it will jump in front of all the others that way it will be ready for pick up tomorrow. If you will be on for the next few hours I can go ahead and get it done immediately. this will incur the 250k price. Also I have trained for you in the past so unfortunately your accounts don't qualify as a new client.
Owner Of FIR Club

Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Btw I am a new client
As of right now the diamond will be offered tomorrow. As tonight I have to complete a couple of horses per training list. I can take the horse tonight so it will jump in front of all the others that way it will be ready for pick up tomorrow. If you will be on for the next few hours I can go ahead and get it done immediately. this will incur the 250k price. Also I have trained for you in the past so unfortunately your accounts don't qualify as a new client.

OH lol I did not know I was a client sorry forgot since its been a while! ofc It would be great if you offered now ^^
its alr I understand it is night and I am willing to pay full price anyway^^
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Cat_girl wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

OH lol I did not know I was a client sorry forgot since its been a while! ofc It would be great if you offered now ^^
its alr I understand it is night and I am willing to pay full price anyway^^
sounds good. i offered. im going to get started on it right away. Ill put the horse up for offers as soon as i get him/her. That way when im done i can accept the offer and it will be transferred immediately. :)
Owner Of FIR Club

noki69420
Visit My Farm

Post by noki69420 »

HorseLover101 can you plz train my horse, I will pay you 25k, this is the link for the https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3830269
:!:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

noki69420 wrote:HorseLover101 can you plz train my horse, I will pay you 25k, this is the link for the https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3830269
:!:
Sure can!! Since you are a new client you will get this horse trained for FREE :) I offered from my side account
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:49 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:49 pm