The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Reputation Comments

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Reputation Comments

Post by h a z e l »

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10 10!
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it) Did everything I requested and more :) Sometimes I'll have trainers that don't pay attention to the weight and temperament I request, so I have to go fix it later. Horze did all of this, and also returned my horse to me with full energy and no fatigue, which is a personal pet peeve of mine (when the horse has fatigue). Horze also trained several stats to 100% and didn't age my horse over 3 years- I'm very, very satisfied.
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve You have a great service for great prices, what is there to improve? :) You did take a little while to get to my horse, which is totally cool with me because I know you always have a lineup and you're busy in rl :) And I don't mind the wait at all. It's just some other players may not enjoy waiting.
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice. Yes, I would, very much so! You do an excellent job for an affordable price.
5.) Post at least one horse I trained for you.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
I've decided to put up a forum that lets others post my reputation score on my training.

Update (06/23/2018) ---> Also take in the fact that I'm eastern standard time, work full-time and sometimes there's interference with training time such as down internet, family emergencies etc.

----IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN... I ALWAYS let the person know what's going on by "Chat" or by private msg if premium.----

Here's the details:

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it)
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice.

Thanks! Horzelover101
Also I won't reply to the replies as to keep it limited to only the reputation comments only. With this said.... I will see your comment and read it. Thanks in advanced for posting a comment :D
I rate your services a 10!
I really like your training because you train really fast! (A little over 2 years) I also like it because it is an affordable price, which makes it very nice to use. I also like it because you train fast in real life time.

Nothing to improve! Perfect.

Recommendations? Your training is really good so I would end up recommending it to anyone who needs a/some horses(s) trained!
Last edited by Sawd10 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

1. 10
2. You get training done really fast and at my preferred age (around 2.5 years) and you try to get the temperaments to where they're wanted.
3. I'm not certain, I think it's great already!
4. I'd recommend you to everyone on the game who wants a horse trained fast for a good price.
5. ◇Like the Wind◇

Thank you very much for training my horse! I'll most definitely be back :)
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

1.) 10
2.) I really appreciate that you train above 99% in all stats. I have received "trained" horses from other players that were not. You do a perfect job.
3.) The only thing I can think of is returning the horse at the right weight and restedness to immediately show.
4.) Absolutely!
5.) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2204003

Excited to get him to the show ring!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

1.) 10
2.) I love how you get my horses back so fast! Other trainers take their time (they can, of course. It said they have 1 week or something)
3.) Hmmmmm.... Thats a tricky question! Everyone has room for improvement, I just don't know of anything you should change! :lol:
4.) Of course! you have great prices and fast service, so why wouldn't I? Unless I turn selfish and don't mention you :lol:
5.)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
I've decided to put up a forum that lets others post my reputation score on my training.

Update (06/23/2018) ---> Also take in the fact that I'm eastern standard time, work full-time and sometimes there's interference with training time such as down internet, family emergencies etc.

----IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN... I ALWAYS let the person know what's going on by "Chat" or by private msg if premium.----

Here's the details:

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it)
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice.

Thanks! Horzelover101
Also I won't reply to the replies as to keep it limited to only the reputation comments only. With this said.... I will see your comment and read it. Thanks in advanced for posting a comment :D
1.) Rank me from 1 to 10- 9
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it) You are very nice and efficient and you train older horses that other people won’t train
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve speed maybe? idk you train a lot better than me and i think your training is perfect
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice. yes because you are fast and kind
5.) Post at least one horse I trained for you https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2397719
~Dakota McCurley~
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

1.) 10
2.) you train really fast and are really nice
3.) I honestly don’t know, you are amazing!
4.) definitely
5.) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2578736
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10: 10!
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it): Wow! You were fast irl and HWO time! It was perfect, thank you SO much!
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve: Um... nothing? :lol:
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice.: No. I want the wait for your training as SHORT as possible because it's great :lol:
5.) Post at least one horse I trained for you.: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2507744
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2507280
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

1.) Rank me from 1 to 10: 11
2.) Tell me one amazing detail about my training (more if you feel like it): Fast, good quality, you come up with awesome names... you get the right temp and weight, every stat is up to 99%+ and the training is short in HWO years! BRAVO!
3.) Tell me one thing you think I should improve: Uhm.... I dunno
4.) Would you recommend me to a friend for training? And explain your choice: No way I don't want a long waitlist. But if they didn't make the waitlist long... then YES!
5.) Post at least one horse I trained for you: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2696338
SEE!?! The great name!
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

1.) 10
2.) I purchased a training that would be done in 1 hour, and it was done in less than an hour! :D
3.) Nothing, it's perfect!
4.) Yes! 100%, I know many players whom I'm friends with that are in constant need of training, and your service would be a great, and perfect service for all of them!
5.) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2788775
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:40 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:40 am