The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Patreon

greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Patreon

Post by greenpaint »

larissar wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Ok thank you!
Can you try again now and let me know if the error is still coming up? I haven't made any changes but I looked closely at the database and I don't see any obvious reason for this, so I'm wondering if its been corrected by a horse selling or if its still an issue?
I will try.. I eventually rehomed two horses. But I should be able to house 25 and it only says 23..
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

greenpaint wrote: I will try.. I eventually rehomed two horses. But I should be able to house 25 and it only says 23..
Looking at your account I show that you've completed enough courses to own only 23 horses in total.
greenpaint
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

larissar wrote:
greenpaint wrote: I will try.. I eventually rehomed two horses. But I should be able to house 25 and it only says 23..
Looking at your account I show that you've completed enough courses to own only 23 horses in total.
Ok! I’ll take another course then! Sorry!
wildfire.
Visit My Farm

Post by wildfire. »

Hello! I’m wanting to talk to you Larissar** (I know this is rude and off topic talking about this on a totally different topic of forum) I was wondering why on my alt account pumba I’m not able to go into the chat room or reply to forums, just wondering If it’s a glitch or just something wrong on my end. Thank you.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

larissar wrote:
greenpaint wrote: Ok thank you!
Can you try again now and let me know if the error is still coming up? I haven't made any changes but I looked closely at the database and I don't see any obvious reason for this, so I'm wondering if its been corrected by a horse selling or if its still an issue?
Larissar How do you get goats?
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

larissar wrote:
sorry about the being off topic
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
big daddy donut wrote:i have two horses left for sale willing to sale cheap please take i want to try another breed otherwise there getting rehomed
You will need to post this in the for-sale forum.
Nobody will see this here, especially replied in a topic that has nothing to do with horse sales.
Good Luck!

(It's also handy to link the horses you're selling)
LMAOOO THIS IS SO FUNNY
rosehorses
Visit My Farm

Post by rosehorses »

Tom wrote:Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like. Our goal is to interact with our players more intimately and increase funding for development of the game.
If you sign up you will gain access to a chat program called Discord, which has a phone app and also works in your web browser, that we use along with our beta testers to develop the game. You will be able to chat with me and Larissa about the game etc.
We are also making posts about game development, future releases and updates in progress as well as snips of our lives such as Larissa's horse riding.

Here is a snip from the Patreon page with a little explanation of why we are doing a Patreon.
So why Patreon?

We have created a game that anyone can play completely for free, and we are doing everything we can to avoid falling into the “pay-to-win” hole that so many other games do. We also do this all in our spare time but we hope to one day be able to work on this game full time. With your patronage we can continue developing our game and keeping it free to play.

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom
Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

Post by Spartan Onyx »

i have signed up for the patron and hope the least i can give is enought although i cant afford it every month ill apply the money as often as i can
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Im not able to become one yet but when i am able to i am going to bc i would really love to give some input into helping the creators out! I love horse games and have been playing them since i was a kid and this is the best one i have found so far besides the old web browser game called HorseLand. Im so excited for them to come out with the app version of this game so Im able to play a lot easier when Im out and about!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 am