The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Post by Veterinarian »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote: ?
Please elaborate. What "rule" has not been met
Take a look under the "Important!" subtitle of the rule section.... I thought you had agreed to the rules in your request?
...the rule is actually written 2 times to ensure that players won't miss it :?
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Veterinarian wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Please elaborate. What "rule" has not been met
Take a look under the "Important!" subtitle of the rule section.... I thought you had agreed to the rules in your request?
I put the two horses up, you took them, and then I put the second two up and told you they were up, within the span of about 4 days (and you have yet to offer on the second two). I'm not on every hour of every day, and I find some of your rules to be very demanding as you are not on all the time either. Please know that I will not be doing business with you anymore.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Take a look under the "Important!" subtitle of the rule section.... I thought you had agreed to the rules in your request?
I put the two horses up, you took them, and then I put the second two up and told you they were up, within the span of about 4 days (and you have yet to offer on the second two).
Take a look at your notifications...I did offer on them. There were no offers placed when you logged in because I cancelled them as your horses were being returned.... I'm pretty sure an admin can confirm that notification if need be :?
I'm not on every hour of every day, and I find some of your rules to be very demanding as you are not on all the time either. Please know that I will not be doing business with you anymore.
There's a reason as to why there are rules and why players need to read them first before making a request (in which the said player agrees to the fact that they've read the rules).

I'm busy as well, that's why I need to receive the horses at once. So as to not stall any further with the transaction. You have a premium account so putting all the horses up at once shouldn't be a problem (or time consuming). I actually have stated in my rules that players or horses kept in a non premium account can take up to 4 days to accept my offer so that even if they do not log in every hour of the day they can still get their horses trained.

If my training services weren't compatible with your schedule, why make a request in the first place?

I fail to see why you are frustrated with me... I didn't do anything out of the blue or anything that you weren't informed about in my rules (to which you had confirmed to have read in your request).

While I would like to settle this argument calmly and fairly and fix our "relationship" it's up to you wether you want to continue this conversation and clear up any misunderstandings. You can ping me or sent a pm.

(I also fail to see how you can tell whether I'm online or not :lol: I can be online and not immediately reply to pings :lol: )
edit: everything's been settled ^^
Last edited by Veterinarian on Tue May 10, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote: Link/s: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3536944 and https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3536943
Temperament: Spirited or Highstrung for both
Weight: Mod thin for both
Pictures: Yearly (cannot change)
Pick up account/s: _Americanaa_ or _Americana2_
Do you agree to the rules? Have you read the notes: Yes, and yes
Any optional additions? If yes for which horses?: Nope
Final Price will be? (Fill this as well): 100k
I offered on your horses! ^^
Your horses are done!

I wasn't able to get one of the horses temperament up unfortunately, so there's no need to pay!

I can age him more to raise his temperament if you'd like
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Veterinarian wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote: I put the two horses up, you took them, and then I put the second two up and told you they were up, within the span of about 4 days (and you have yet to offer on the second two).
Take a look at your notifications...I did offer on them. There were no offers placed when you logged in because I cancelled them as your horses were being returned.... I'm pretty sure an admin can confirm that notification if need be :?
I'm not on every hour of every day, and I find some of your rules to be very demanding as you are not on all the time either. Please know that I will not be doing business with you anymore.
There's a reason as to why there are rules and why players need to read them first before making a request (in which the said player agrees to the fact that they've read the rules).

I'm busy as well, that's why I need to receive the horses at once. So as to not stall any further with the transaction. You have a premium account so putting all the horses up at once shouldn't be a problem (or time consuming). I actually have stated in my rules that players or horses kept in a non premium account can take up to 4 days to accept my offer so that even if they do not log in every hour of the day they can still get their horses trained.

If my training services weren't compatible with your schedule, why make a request in the first place?

I fail to see why you are frustrated with me... I didn't do anything out of the blue or anything that you weren't informed about in my rules (to which you had confirmed to have read in your request).

While I would like to settle this argument calmly and fairly and fix our "relationship" it's up to you wether you want to continue this conversation and clear up any misunderstandings. You can ping me or sent a pm.

(I also fail to see how you can tell whether I'm online or not :lol: I can be online and not immediately reply to pings :lol: )
I do have a premium account, but the horses were not on a premium account. I am extremely frustrated with you for several reasons, but I will do my best to let it go. This is why I no longer wish to do business with any kind with you. This is the second time something like this has happened between us, and I do not wish to be frustrated any longer or have messages from you cause extreme anxiety on my part. I originally made a request because I need horses trained badly, but dealing with this is not worth it. Thank you for your time.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:

I do have a premium account, but the horses were not on a premium account. I am extremely frustrated with you for several reasons, but I will do my best to let it go. This is why I no longer wish to do business with any kind with you. This is the second time something like this has happened between us, and I do not wish to be frustrated any longer or have messages from you cause extreme anxiety on my part. I originally made a request because I need horses trained badly, but dealing with this is not worth it. Thank you for your time.
As I said, non premium accounts can take plenty of days (4) to accept the offer which gives busy players plenty of time to accept my offer. (I used the non premium rule for you).

I'm afraid the "second time" doesn't apply here and it honestly shouldn't be used as a point in your reply. Especially since you apologized for your actions at "that first time" which clearly implies that you were in the wrong there as well.

So because you "badly" needed your horses trained you decided to cause me distress (with this conversation) and not follow the rules to which you've agreed?

Well nevertheless, I'm putting an end to this conversation as it is getting a bit tiring. I shouldn't even have bothered in the first place since a rule is a rule and any action against it by a player that fully knows and agrees to it is an immediate violation on their regard.

Please, from this reply and on, refrain from talking to me as well and/or taking part in anything related to myself. For future references, I'm afraid that I will not recall or rethink my decision since I've already given you a chance. (Any messages about this event from now on will not be answered and will be deleted). You are free to apologize if you reconsider your actions but my decision is final.

Edit: Everything has been settled ^^
Last edited by Veterinarian on Tue May 10, 2022 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:ping
Link/s: will find when you're ready to take them
Temperament: high strung (if possible
Weight: mod thin to mod
Pictures: Yearly (cannot change) yearly of whole body plz
Pick up account/s: FR1,2,3, HorseRuning
Do you agree to the rules? Have you read the notes: yes
Any optional additions? If yes for which horses?:
Final Price will be? (Fill this as well): so 2 horses so 100k (50k each)
I'll notify you when your turn comes!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Veterinarian wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote: Link/s: will find when you're ready to take them
Temperament: high strung (if possible
Weight: mod thin to mod
Pictures: Yearly (cannot change) yearly of whole body plz
Pick up account/s: FR1,2,3, HorseRuning
Do you agree to the rules? Have you read the notes: yes
Any optional additions? If yes for which horses?:
Final Price will be? (Fill this as well): so 2 horses so 100k (50k each)
I'll notify you when your turn comes!
Thx!
It will be whatever horse is up in this pasture so just offer when you're ready!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/168552
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:ping
omgisabel wrote: ping
KYLEIGH396 wrote:ping
Pricing has changed! It went from 50k to 200k!!!

...... kidding :lol: :P it's free <3
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

KYLEIGH396 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:ping
Link/s: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2690548 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2690544
Temperament: spirited
Weight: mod thin
Pictures: Yearly (cannot change)
Pick up account/s: KYLEIGH396 or KYTrainer
Do you agree to the rules? Have you read the notes: yesh
Any optional additions? If yes for which horses?: nope
Final Price will be? (Fill this as well): 100k
Put your horses up ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:50 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:50 pm