The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Giveaway for new players.... PLUS, HOW I GOT 500 PT IN 18 DAYS!

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Giveaway for new players.... PLUS, HOW I GOT 500 PT IN 18 DAYS!

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello all!

Now, I’ve seen plenty of other players giving back to the HWO community, and now it’s time for some giving from my side: (read right through to the end if you want a prize)

First off, a bit of encouragement for all those players that are desperately trying to get enough pony tokens to purchase premium… (and trust me, its definitely worth it once you do.)

- I started a side account 18 days ago
- As of today, I have enough pony tokens to purchase premium

There are only two things that I had on that account that the average beginner does not have immediate access too (usually)
1. Experience (but trust me, there is a lot of help around to compensate)
2. Additional funds.

Whats so important about premium?
The simplest answer is that premium allows you more turns and shorter reload times, to allow you to spend more time – and get more done! On HWO…. (plus there is a whole lot more.) not everyone wants premium, and that’s okay.

But if it is your goal….
Don’t be disheartened. On my main account, my first account, it took me absolutely ages to get premium. Now, I want to help you do the same.

I DID NOT USE MY MAIN ACCOUNT – OR ANY OTHER ACCOUNT, TO SUPPORT THIS NEW ACCOUNT BEYOND WHAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS POST.

After 18 days, what my farm looked like:
- I had reached level 9 (halfway to level 10, actually.)
- I had earned well over $100 000.00
- I had reached farm year 30
- Plus a whole lot more….

What I did:
1. First up, I transferred some “pocket funds” from my main account to my side – the amount isn’t relevant, and keep reading, you can have this too….
2. I got a grinder (keep reading if you don’t know what one is, I will explain)
3. And that is pretty much all…..

How to do it:
1. DO NOT spend your PT on anything except what is necessary during the initial process
2. DO NOT purchase anything you don’t need.
3. Take time to read through the forum (you’re probably already doing – or done – that if you’re reading this – but trust me, it’s worth while…
4. DO NOT purchase extra farm equipment until you actually NEED it.

Now, to get to the actual “doing”…
1. Source a “grinder” (a grinder is a trained horse with good stats, that will perform well in local shows. Typically, look for an Arabian with green and gold stats. The quality of said grinder WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE when it comes to how long it takes to gain premium.) note: there are many kind and generous players that offer cheap grinders to new players in the forum – just look around.
2. Once you have found a grinder, every day, use him (or her) in level 8, 9 or 10 local shows (if you have an Arabian grinder, they are generally most effective in Endurance shows) sometimes, when your horse places 1st or 2nd (or even in some other cases) you will gain either 1. An additional day(turn) or 1 PT (pony token.)
3. Note that a grinder can also be entered into competitions. Don’t go crazy and enter into all of them – it will only make you loose money!
4. Complete a few of the easier/quick quests (go to player>quests) a few examples include buy an old horse, buy an old untrained pony, and so on.

Believe it or not, that is all I did.

Now, how will I help you?
I am offering any player that has been on this site for 30 days or less a monetary gift: $17 500

To some, it wont be much. To others, it is a lot. The only reason I am not offering more is because – where is the fun in not strategizing to earn money?

To qualify:
1. You must NOT have been on this site for more than 30 days
2. You must have read through my above post (simply mention that you have read through this post in your response to qualify for the money)
3. Your account must NOT be a side account or a new account of an existing players
4. You must not have already asked for – or received a monetary gift from another player without noting it in the response (if this is the case, you must give a reason why you need the additional money)

To apply for the money:
1. Reply to this message. DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST… (i will get a notification when you reply)
2. In your message, do the following:
- State the date you started
- Say how you found out about horse world online
- Say one thing that you would like to achieve on horseworldonline. (a goal, if you like.)
- And to get the money, you will need to link horse that you own, that is for sale (up for offers only) I will offer $17 500 on the horse, and you must state in the post weather you want the horse back, or weather I can rehome him (or her.)
Plus, there is one more thing you must include in your post – but to find out what it is, you must read through the whole post….. good luck!

All the very best with your life on Horse World Online!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway for new players.... PLUS, HOW I GOT 500 PT IN 18 DAYS!

Post by Training Services »

State the date you started: 6/17/2019
Say how you found out about horse world online: My friends
Say one thing that you would like to achieve on horseworldonline. (a goal, if you like.): getting snow arabians
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1951300- for offers
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Training Services wrote:State the date you started: 6/17/2019
Say one thing that you would like to achieve on horseworldonline. (a goal, if you like.): getting snow arabians
Hello Training,
Sorry I didnt get to your response earlier - I am not usually online during the weekends.

The horse you linked seems to have been rehomed... can you link another horse?
(and let me know if you would like him returned or rehomed!)

Thanks for your reply to my giveaway...!
Interestingly enough, your goal is very simular to the first one I had coming into HWO - (and I didnt even know how common Arabians were on here!)
Let me know when you have a horse up for offers...

and all the very best with your career on Horse world online!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Royale Ranch wrote:
Training Services wrote:State the date you started: 6/17/2019
Hello Training,
Sorry I didnt get to your response earlier - I am not usually online during the weekends.

Interestingly enough, your goal is very simular to the first one I had coming into HWO - (and I didnt even know how common Arabians were on here!)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1961040
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
Hello Training,

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1961040

Thank you! you can keep him if you want. I'll take him if you want
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Training Services wrote:

Thanks - I might keep him, if thats okay - his color is fascinating!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Royale Ranch wrote:
Training Services wrote:

Sure. Can i just breed him once for $1?
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Training Services wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
Sure. Can i just breed him once for $1?
no problems - i will transfer him onto a side account and put him up right away.
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

I started this weekend, I'm not sure exactly what day. I've been looking to find that info, but I haven't been able to.
I basically just found horse world online, by looking up horse games. My goal is to become a very good breeder.

Um, the only horse I have up right now is a 3 month old Arabian colt, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2035404

Do you know where I can find a grinder? Can I use one of my horses as a grinder? Thx for feedback! :)
.:Grace Star Ranch:.
Visit My Farm

Post by .:Grace Star Ranch:. »

HI!!!
State the date you started: 6/17/2019
Say how you found out about horse world online: Youtube!
Say one thing that you would like to achieve on horseworldonline. (a goal, if you like.): I would love to breed show quality Andalusian and american cream and whites! I also love north African barbs!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2033319 my first foal!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:36 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:36 am