The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse World Racing and Driving Newsletters Communications Forum

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse World Racing and Driving Newsletters Communications Forum

Post by h a z e l »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Are you wanting to be a writer? That is the only way to help with the newsletter directly..
I can certainly write for it every now and then if you would like! I was at the thought it was a club type thing... now I see it is a general newsletter! I'm going to be reading frequently!
Okay, that’s great! :) Thank you so much for offering to help! :) I see Renegade has already given you a job :lol:
I’m glad you’ll be reading it! :D
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

_h a z e l_ wrote:ping
I really hate to be having to tell you this, but I really can't continue writing the newsletter, I have too much going on in my real life and to alleviate stress, I am going to take a break from HWO. I hate to tell you this so close to my newsletter coming out, but I just don't have time to continue playing HWO at the moment. I greatly apologize for doing this to you, but things just keep popping up and I just can't keep up with all of it. :(

Kamichi
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
I really hate to be having to tell you this, but I really can't continue writing the newsletter, I have too much going on in my real life and to alleviate stress, I am going to take a break from HWO. I hate to tell you this so close to my newsletter coming out, but I just don't have time to continue playing HWO at the moment. I greatly apologize for doing this to you, but things just keep popping up and I just can't keep up with all of it. :(

Kamichi
It's ok, believe me, I understand :) I'm actually doing the same thing... keep an eye out for an announcement in my racing newsletter :oops:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving hazel :(
I hope everything is ok!

Btw do you know who was supposed to post the driving newsletter the previous month? It is not posted in my thread, did they accidentally posted it on another post?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Veterinarian wrote:
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving hazel :(
I hope everything is ok!

Btw do you know who was supposed to post the driving newsletter the previous month? It is not posted in my thread, did they accidentally posted it on another post?
Thank you Vet, you are very kind :) Yes, everything is ok with me, but I have a new job and one of my family members is having issues, so that’s why I just can’t keep up with the game anymore :(

I never checked if it was posted or not :oops: I think Renegade was supposed to write it with the help of another player but I don’t remember exactly... I’m thinking about just canceling the other newsletter branches anyway because they didn’t generate a lot of interest and the writers were rarely on time producing them :oops: Let me know what you think! I may just combine all the other disciplines into one or two branches and just make it short and sweet :)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I am sorry to hear that you are leaving hazel :(
I hope everything is ok!

Thank you Vet, you are very kind :) Yes, everything is ok with me, but I have a new job and one of my family members is having issues, so that’s why I just can’t keep up with the game anymore :(

I never checked if it was posted or not :oops: I think Renegade was supposed to write it with the help of another player but I don’t remember exactly... I’m thinking about just canceling the other newsletter branches anyway because they didn’t generate a lot of interest and the writers were rarely on time producing them :oops: Let me know what you think! I may just combine all the other disciplines into one or two branches and just make it short and sweet :)
Well one thing I can say for sure is that the driving newsletter was not receiving any attention from the players. The majority of the players do not have interest in the driving discipline. However they for sure have in Racing. The other branches mostly are fir the members of the community that do not really communicate with other people. So I agree with you on that one.

I hope everything goes well with your new job and sorry to hear that about your family member!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Veterinarian wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Well one thing I can say for sure is that the driving newsletter was not receiving any attention from the players. The majority of the players do not have interest in the driving discipline. However they for sure have in Racing. The other branches mostly are fir the members of the community that do not really communicate with other people. So I agree with you on that one.

I hope everything goes well with your new job and sorry to hear that about your family member!
Yeah I think you’re right! I am now leaning towards the idea of having an English and a Western newsletter.. and changing the format to make them shorter. We’ll see :) I’ll have to talk to BlackOak :)

Thank you so much, you are too kind :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Good last write-up!

Can you fix the foal of the stud in the stud ads section? that URL isn't coded right. :D

Thank You!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

BlackOak2 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Good last write-up!

Can you fix the foal of the stud in the stud ads section? that URL isn't coded right. :D

Thank You!
Thank you! :)

Fixed, can't believe I missed that :oops: Thanks for pointing it out to me!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Welcome! :)

Any questions, concerns, or suggestions about either the Racing or the Driving Newsletter branches can be put here :)
Veterinarian and I will also use this forum to ping players that we wish to interview.

Other Newsletter Branches:

English Eventing
Other English
Western Timed
Western Scored
Driving
Hey hazel! I have a pure, fully trained TB young stallion for sale... Do you have ad space for the next issue? Also I was wondering... have you thought of having trainer for hire/ in search of trainer ads that people can submit for inclusion... It would be a very helpful resource!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm