The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse World Racing and Driving Newsletters Communications Forum

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse World Racing and Driving Newsletters Communications Forum

Post by BlackOak2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Welcome! :)

Any questions, concerns, or suggestions about either the Racing or the Driving Newsletter branches can be put here :)
Veterinarian and I will also use this forum to ping players that we wish to interview.

Other Newsletter Branches:

English Eventing
Other English
Western Timed
Western Scored
Driving
Hey hazel! I have a pure, fully trained TB young stallion for sale... Do you have ad space for the next issue? Also I was wondering... have you thought of having trainer for hire/ in search of trainer ads that people can submit for inclusion... It would be a very helpful resource!
This actually comes to me now, not _h a z e l_.
Link your horse and what you want to include (if anything), or if you want to keep it a bit quiet, we can meet up in chat between now and then and you can give me the information.

And yes, the trainer and in-search-of can also be included. I was considering linking something I took note of in the forums anyway. :mrgreen: I would prefer the in-search-of to be for specific styled horses, therefore we can put them in the appropriate newsletter branches (racing horse owners in search of in the racing branch and so on).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:...
Is the format you have in this latest release the way you want to update the driving newsletter? Instead of having it separated into each competition?
I'm fine with it if that's the way it works better for you, instead of pulling each competition out as a separate news and spotlight.

Anyway, it works and it's a nice write-up. Plus the aside you have to go along with the branch, the club you started, is a great addition!

Post a rehomable or age-out and I can get you paid.
Thank you.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:...
Is the format you have in this latest release the way you want to update the driving newsletter? Instead of having it separated into each competition?
I'm fine with it if that's the way it works better for you, instead of pulling each competition out as a separate news and spotlight.

Anyway, it works and it's a nice write-up. Plus the aside you have to go along with the branch, the club you started, is a great addition!

Thank you.
No need for me to get paid! I really do not deserve it :lol:
I was actually sick the whole week and since I accidentally did not save the issue that I already had made (with each discipline being seperated) I had to quickly make that one! So sorry for that!

I wanted to contact you and ask you (since I am better now) if I could rewrite it. Tell me if that is possible plz!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you.
No need for me to get paid! I really do not deserve it :lol:
I was actually sick the whole week and since I accidentally did not save the issue that I already had made (with each discipline being seperated) I had to quickly make that one! So sorry for that!

I wanted to contact you and ask you (since I am better now) if I could rewrite it. Tell me if that is possible plz!
That is of course possible! Please rewrite it if you're not happy with it. Repost it as a new entry, if you want to save the original, or edit the original and entirely replace it. Either way is entirely acceptable and fine with me.

If something happens in real life that makes you unable to release on time, just let me know so I don't hound you about it. :mrgreen: That just makes me feel bad too... :(

If you choose to forgo your payments, I'm fine with that as well, you just need to let me know. I'd rather pay because of the work offered is worth getting paid, and also it's part of the newsletter and such a thing shouldn't be overlooked so easily. That said, forgoing payment is entirely up to you and if you choose to, you'll have to twist my arm a little harder to agree. :lol:

In the future, instead of a quick write-up, you can also post a quick note, such as "Release for [such and such a date] is forthcoming, stay tuned to the branch later this week." Or you can also drop me a note if you get online. If you get to the point you're unable to even get online, which does happen from time to time, don't worry too much. I won't let it go beyond a week, I'll assign somebody to do a write-up or I'll cover it myself.
After all, it is a game to de-stress, not create stress. :mrgreen: Or so we hope. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: No need for me to get paid! I really do not deserve it :lol:

That is of course possible! Please rewrite it if you're not happy with it. Repost it as a new entry, if you want to save the original, or edit the original and entirely replace it. Either way is entirely acceptable and fine with me.

If something happens in real life that makes you unable to release on time, just let me know so I don't hound you about it. :mrgreen: That just makes me feel bad too... :(

If you choose to forgo your payments, I'm fine with that as well, you just need to let me know. I'd rather pay because of the work offered is worth getting paid, and also it's part of the newsletter and such a thing shouldn't be overlooked so easily. That said, forgoing payment is entirely up to you and if you choose to, you'll have to twist my arm a little harder to agree. :lol:

In the future, instead of a quick write-up, you can also post a quick note, such as "Release for [such and such a date] is forthcoming, stay tuned to the branch later this week." Or you can also drop me a note if you get online. If you get to the point you're unable to even get online, which does happen from time to time, don't worry too much. I won't let it go beyond a week, I'll assign somebody to do a write-up or I'll cover it myself.
After all, it is a game to de-stress, not create stress. :mrgreen: Or so we hope. :lol:
:D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Hey hazel! I have a pure, fully trained TB young stallion for sale... Do you have ad space for the next issue? Also I was wondering... have you thought of having trainer for hire/ in search of trainer ads that people can submit for inclusion... It would be a very helpful resource!
Link your horse and what you want to include (if anything), or if you want to keep it a bit quiet, we can meet up in chat between now and then and you can give me the information.

And yes, the trainer and in-search-of can also be included. I was considering linking something I took note of in the forums anyway. :mrgreen: I would prefer the in-search-of to be for specific styled horses, therefore we can put them in the appropriate newsletter branches (racing horse owners in search of in the racing branch and so on).
Good to know! I can post the horse here ASAP!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I was (just yesterday) able to fill one position of the writers, so Tisha is the racing branch writer and will be taking over starting the very next release in February. We'll get it done, no problems. :D
Tisha wrote:...
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

You haven't yet sent us the horse link. The Racing Newsletter is about to be published. If you get a chance to read this before the release, PLEASE link the horse so it can be added.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Good to know! I can post the horse here ASAP!
You haven't yet sent us the horse link. The Racing Newsletter is about to be published. If you get a chance to read this before the release, PLEASE link the horse so it can be added.
Oops sorry... hope it isn't to late:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2129556 (this guy is also available for stud if possible to include:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2084568)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Racing Newsletter is posted lmk if any changes are needed!
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:42 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:42 pm