The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Monthly English (Other) Newsletter

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Issue #1- December 8, 2019
*Note: This newsletter branch will normally be run by Sawd10. However, I (_h a z e l_), wrote the first issue for Sawd because they were out of town :)

Welcome!
Hello, and welcome to HWO's Monthly English Newsletter! This is the second branch of the English discipline related newsletter, the first being here. This branch focuses on the English disciplines other than Eventing ones- which would include Hunter, In-Hand Jumping, and Saddleseat. I hope that you enjoy learning about these three disciplines through this newsletter! :) If you have any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, or any other feedback, please contact me here! :) Thank you!

Hunter

Rising Star

This handsome guy is a newly crowned Champion in Hunter, but is well on his way to becoming a Grand Champion! Not only is he a unique breed, but he is also a Champion in 5 other disciplines! This talented stallion was bred by Mega and is owned by Sassy. He currently has a 100% win percentage out of 34 Hunter competitions- and he's won 30 of them! HH Timeless is definitely a horse to keep an eye on as he continues with his career in Hunter :)

Horse Shoutout
It is always a treat to see a rarer breed competing and doing well- and Brämer is no exception!

This gorgeous colt is a Master Champion in Hunter with a 97.1% win percentage out of 139 competitions! Congratulations to LilyTromp for breeding him!

In-Hand Jumping

Rising Star
Okay can we please talk about this precious little mare?

Baranduin Brewster has bred a beautiful 31 inch Thoroughbred mare who is currently getting very close to being a champion in In-Hand Jumping! She's got an 83.3% win percentage out of 24 starts and has 15 wins. I think it is so neat to see players turning breeds into something that they aren't known for in real life! That is one of the things that makes this game so awesome!

Horse Shoutout

This cute little Falabella has an equally cute name! Bred by malishka33, this guy is a current world record holder in In-Hand Jumping level 7! He is a Supreme Master Grand Champion with 331 competitions under his belt- all with a 93.1% win percentage!

Other
Check out _h a z e l_'s In-Hand Jumping Club! :)
Join this weekly In-Hand Jumping competition for Estonian Natives! It has a purse of $10,000,751!

Saddleseat

Rising Star
I couldn't help but choose rosie0922's WA Immortal Fire Quartz for the Saddleseat rising star spotlight, because he is such a stunner!

Check out his gorgeous color! Not only is he Mr. Handsome, he's also proving that he's good at Saddleseat competitions too! He's only competed twice so far, but he's gotten pretty high scores both times, so I say he's definitely one to keep an eye on :)

Horse Shoutout
jodie1029 is pretty well know for their racers... however, they've shown us they've got other quality competition horses- such as ~JWs~ Red Ties!

This good looking chestnut stallion is currently a Master Champion in Saddleseat with a 100% win percentage out of 78 competitions! Congrats to jodie for breeding him!

Sale Ad(s)

This 98% Friesian colt bred by Ziel looks to be a good match for Saddleseat! He's got 3 gold stats and 2 green, a high HGP, and his confo is in his notes. He's up for only $10,000, so grab him before he's gone! Then you can get him trained and see how far he goes in competitions!

Here's a adorable Falabella that could possibly be the next In-Hand Jumping Champion in your stable! He's got a great intelligence comment, and also has green balance and stamina! The best part? He's only $500!

Stallion(s) At Stud

Here's a good In-Hand Jumping Stud! NavanaRedWing has quite the collection of Falabellas, and this colt is no exception! He's got a great intelligence comment, three golds, and a nice HGP of 57,252. He can also be helpful for introducing some colorful patterns into your In-Hand Jumpers! His stud fee is only $200!

This guy looks like he could be a useful stud for both Hunter and Saddleseat lines! He's two golds and one green stat, a high HGP, fairly low COI, and a fluffy mane! His stud fee sits at $300.

~Thanks for reading!~
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Monthly English (Other) Newsletter

Post by BlackOak2 »

Issue #2, January 10, 2020

Announcements: The newsletter, both as a whole and the separate branches are undergoing some short changes. First and foremost is the replacement of both the Newsletter Manager and also a couple of the writers. Currently, there is no English (Other) Writer. If you have interest in taking over the position, feel free to contact us using the English communications forum. This is a 3-month rolling post, which means you are choosing to dedicate 3 issues (one issue a month), after which it will be your choice to either continue your position or find your replacement. Pay is and will remain $50,000 per issue. If you're interested in fulfilling this position, please check out further information on rules here (first post) and here.

Hunter
News: There has been no records broken for more than a few months. It would be great to see any of these levels broken anytime soon! :D

Horse Spotlight
My chosen spotlight this time is a horse that has been fairly consistent in pulling scores that fall within 3 seconds of the records.
Mandalorian

Mandalorian is a pseudo-white Friesian stallion that has an impressive WPS record in all 5 of his competition classes so far. His owner, Vares, is bringing him upward in levels slowly, choosing to let him level-out before moving him upward. This horse is quite impressive so far and may appear in other branches of the newsletter. He may even be able to break one of these records soon!

In-Hand Jumping
News: No records broken. These are all old records, much more than a year. Keep at it for those with this goal!

Overall Spotlight
There is a decently large gap of about 7 to 10 seconds between the records and the general run times of our In-Hand competitors today. So I have chosen to pick no horse or competition to spotlight. Instead I want to offer an overall on the In-Hand as it stands now.
There are many less competitions for In-Hand than some of the other disciplines. Yet this hasn't stopped certain horses from sweeping. Horses like MFI Chippewa Candy ♀ keeps a WPS record of 84.7 % out of 144 starts and Fresh Energy that's able to handle a WPS of 77.3 % out of 238 starts. These horses may be short, but they can be just as competitive as their taller brethren. For interest in tapping into this relatively unknown and untapped part of HWO, an active club to check out would be In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club currently managed by the former Newsletter Manager and Founder, _h a z e l_.

Saddleseat
News: No records broken. Like In-Hand, these records are old. It would be great to write about a new one! :D

Horse Spotlight
The spotlight for Saddleseat this time will be:
RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral

This flaxen chestnut Appaloosa has come within 1.45 points of breaking the level 10 record and that score was posted just last week. In the past month, this red stallion has come close to breaking the level 10 record no less than 8 times. Though his posting scores are rather erratic, jumping from the mid 50's to the low 60's, he regularly pulls in wins, not just consistently but so rarely does he pull in places or lesser, he has an astounding 292 first places out of 365 starts. He has only placed less than third, just once. Will he finally be able to break the over-year-long record freeze before his owner closes his show career? We'll have to wait to see.

Thus ends the English (Other) issue #2.
Cheers!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Issue #3 – February 14th 2020

Release Date: Second Friday Every Month

<3 <3 <3 Happy Valentine's Day!! <3 <3 <3

This newsletter is brought to you by HorzeLover101. I will be filling this position for February so the author may differ for future Newsletters.

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to the third issue of HWO Monthly English (Other) Newsletter. This is the second branch in the English Discipline. The disciplines highlighted in this newsletter are Hunter, In-Hand Jumping and Saddleseat. Hope you find this interesting to see an updated newsletter of the horses and players that are currently reaching the top in these disciplines. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please go to http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 14#p136411.

Hunter

Rising Star

ℬℳ Zephyranth

Zephyranth has broken the world record on August 28, 2019 for the level 7 Hunter discipline. He is bred/owned by Totina. He is a Sooty Mealy Bay Forest Horse Stallion. Zephyrath is 10 years and 7.6 months old. His win percentage is 91.8% winning 292 out of 318 starts with 207 firsts, 58 seconds and 27 thirds. He has earned a title of Surpeme Grand Champion. His dam is Marina and his sire is Lucus Planum. He has sired 2 horses to date.

Runner Up

Brämer

Bramer has not broken any records yet but he is sure something to watch. He has been popping in the resulted hunter sections with some firsts and seconds. He is bred by LilyTromp and owned by Aldenburg. He is a Buckskin North Swedish Horse Colt. He is 3 years and 3.5 months old. His win percentage is 96.2% with 204 wins out of 212 starts with 130 firsts, 53 seconds and 21 thirds. He has earned a title of Master Grand Champion for the Hunter discipline. His dam is #2211217 and his sire is #2213295. He has not sired any horses to date.

In-Hand Jumping

Rising Star

~S&F~ Shadows Paint

Shadows Paint has broken the world record on July 8, 2018 for the level 6 In-Hand Jumping discipline. We need to start increasing our stats in the In-Hand Jumping discipline so we can get fresher records to date. He is bred by malishka33 and owned by Olga33. He is a Chestnut LP/Varnish Falabella Stallion. He is 5 years and 4.6 months old. His win percentage is 90.7% with 233 wins out of 257 starts with 138 firsts, 62 seconds and 33 thirds. He has earned the Supreme Champion title. He has earned over 280k in this discipline. His dam is 4 Gold 1 Green and his sire is –S & F – Vixen. He has sired 14 horses to date.

Runner Up

MFI Mocha Sponge Cake ♂

Mocha Sponge Cake has not broken any records yet but he is one to keep an eye on. Having a high percentage rate and being that handsome jet black. He is bred by Baranduin Brewster and owned by Elaina Brewster. He is a Black Shetland Pony Stallion. He is 7 years and 8.6 months old. His win percentage is 90.7% with 175 wins out of 193 with 91 firsts, 54 seconds and 30 thirds. He has earned the title of Master Grand Champion and won over 690k in earnings. His dam is Shetland Pony and his sire is MFI Mocha Brownie. He has not sired any horses to date.

Saddleseat

Rising Star

∰ Ludleth de Whyle -- 62* 37* 50 0* -- 65.93

Ludleth de Whyle has broken the world record on December 28, 2018. We as a breeding community needs to work on the stats in this discipline to help update these records books. Some are back in 2017, so let's make 2020 a new year for more record holders! He is bred by Bitapetrone and owned by Bitapetrone II. He is a Black Grade Horse Stallion. He is 5 years and .5 months old. His win percentage is a staggering 99.2% with 251 wins out of 253 starts with 193 firsts, 46 seconds and 12 thirds. He has earned the Supreme Grand Champion title and earned over 850k in earnings. His dam is 60* 37+ 47 0* -- 54.73 and his sire is 62* 37* 44 0* -- 65.28. He has not sired any horses to date.

Runner Up

{BF} Wind Dancer

Wind Dancer has been a very active girl in comps lately. She has not won any records and has a decent comp record. I believe she will do well in the Saddleseat competion and the first mare I've found to have a decent average percentage in this disipline. He is bred by LadyByron and owned by HarmonyP2005. She is a Buckskin Thoroughbred Mare. She is 20 years and 1.7 months old. Her win percentage is 89.1% with 49 wins out of 55 starts with 14 firsts, 26 seconds and 9 thirds. She has earned the Grand Champion title with over 140k in earnings. Her dam is Lookin FireFly and her sire is Windwalker. She has not brooded any horses to date.

Extras

HWO Spotlight Races
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... r_id=58479

Thanks For Reading!

Come back next month for another awesome release!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Issue #4, Second Week in March 2020

Hello, and welcome to the 4th issue of the English Non-Eventing newsletter branch.
I will be your writer for this newsletter branch, I have a few things I'm excited to unveil in the near future, including several eventing competitions that will be revealed in the coming months. If you have questions, concerns or feedback please feel free to contact me English communications forum. I would love to hear from you!
Hunter

News
We have had two horses break the level 10 world record in the month of Febuary; SCh.++ QHF Dúnedain on February 14th with a score of 55.81 and SGCh.++ QHF Baskin broke his score on February 23rd with 55.87. Both of these stunning horses were bred and owned by Questhaven of QuesthavenFarms. Congratulations to Questhaven!
In this issue, I’d like give you an overview of the discipline with a few highlighted horses that are going extremely well. Just starting out in their careers; Friesian stallion 【ℤA】Hurricane Chaser and Thoroughbred mare ♘ʊӄℓ♘ Rampant Rhythm have both started their career with win percentages of over 90%. Belgian stallion JB Cloud of Neon and Quarter Horse stallion JB Sugar Frosted Pyrite who are keeping a pretty nice 75+% win ratio out of over 100 events.

Horse Spotlight will come from the top placings in the HWO Hunter Spotlight event.
My pick for the spotlighted horse is
Look at owners comments who is a buckskin Arabian bred by Bombicilla and owned by Graf Orlov. He holds an impressive win ratio of over 80% in over 800 events in the hunter discipline. He also holds titles with high percentages in multiple other divisions like; Western Pleasure and both Dressage disciplines.

Contests TBA

Fun Fact: In Hunter events, it is the horse being judged, not the rider. The horse is judged on its form in negotiating safely, in a controlled manner, many turns and fences on a course. It originated from the ancient sport of Fox Hunting where rider and horse, must follow a pack of dogs through the country side jumping any obstacle in the way.
In-Hand Jumping
News
The last record for In-hand was broken on September 1st, 2017, by ∰ Donatello de Whyle who is bred/owned by Bitapetrone.

Again, I’d like give you an overview of In-hand with a few highlighted horses that are going extremely well. Just starting out in their careers are ᏰᎶᏋ Sound of The Trumpet a half Falabella and MFI مصغرة Star Struck ♂ an Arabian with win percentage of over 90%. There are a few horses like Grade Horse Emerald Bravo and Falabella Chianti who are keeping a 75% win ratio or better out of 300 or more starts. These horses may be tiny, but they are proving to be mighty.

For anyone interested in trying this often overlooked and under appreciated event, check out the In-Hand Jumping Breeders Club. There are several breeds on HWO that are suitable for Inhand with little to no adjustments to their height, these include: Falabellas, Miniatures and Shetland Ponies. Those who might be looking for something a bit more complicated, there are active populations of tiny Arabians and Thoroughbreds that are proving their worth.

Horse Spotlight will come from the top placings in the HWO In-Hand Spotlight event.
The horse I have chosen for the spotlight is
Early Socks is a stunning silver dapple with two white stockings, mixed Canadian Horse. He had some pretty stiff competition in the spotlight event, he is holding a 75% or better win percentage with over $800,000 in earnings. He is truly a mighty one, with many titled in-hand jumping horses through his dam Bluegrass Ghost's lineage. He is bred and owned by BlanketMonster.

Contests TBA
Saddleseat

News
No new records being broken, the last record for Saddleseat was broken on December 25th, 2018, by Bitapetrone's ∰ Ludleth de Whyle. I'm hopeful for some movement in the world record scene in the near future!

Here is an overview of Saddleseat currently, just starting out in their careers with 100% win ratios in under 20 events is Paint cross SF Daredevil's Vision and Baladi Magic Charisma ║ℂℂ║. There are a few horses like half Araian Brave Jaguar and Falabella .Cc. I dig Everything who are maintaining a 75% win ratio or better in the later portion of their careers.

Horse Spotlight will come from the top placing in the HWO Saddleseat Spotlight event.
The horse I have chosen for the spotlight, is once again this month
Ghostwind's Red Spiral is a beautiful blanketed chestnut Appaloosa stallion. He is holding a 99.8 % win percentage with over $3,193,121 in earnings from 449 starts. He has accumulated a stunning 368 firsts to date, I'm hoping he has many more starts before his owner rosie0922 decides to retire him. Ghostwind's Red Spiral was bred by ramcminn, his sire also has an impressive record, so it does not leave us wondering why he has had such an impressive career.

Contests TBA
Rising Star
This issues rising star is
One look at his record and it is not hard to see why I chose this horse as a rising star. In fact, if he had been entered in to the Saddleseat Spotlight competition, I would have had a difficult time choosing the horse to feature. Double Ashen Frost is a silver bay dun Paint crossed with North African Barb, he has a stunning 98% in 255 and over $2,000,000 in earnings. He is also owned by rosie0922 and bred by Shill farm.
Manager's Challenge
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Break any level record in any of the above three disciplines and let us know!

You'll receive $100,000 for each record that you break! Even if you break it multiple times.

If you're able to sweep all ten levels of one competition using just one horse in a single month, we REALLY want to hear about that!

You'll receive $1,000,000 for accomplishing this task. This is on top of the reward for each level broken above.

*Requirement* Post the horse to our newsletter communications forum, please.
English Non-Eventing, Issue #4
March 2020

Other Newsletters
Racing Newsletter + Contact
English Eventing Newsletter + Contact
Gymkhana Newsletter + Contact
Working Ranch Newsletter + Contact
Driving Newsletter + Contact
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO English Non-Eventing Newsletter

Issue #5, Second Week in April 2020
Hello, and welcome to the 5th issue of the English Non-Eventing newsletter branch.
I will be your writer for this newsletter branch. If you have questions, concerns or feedback please feel free to contact me on the English communications forum. I would love to hear from you!
Hunter

News
No new records have been broken for this issue.

Just starting out in their Hunter careers; Bashkir stallion Rodeo Star and Welsh Mountain Pony stallion Irfon have both started their career with impressive win percentages of over 98%. Half Belgian stallion Sleepy Toast and Forest Horse stallion ℬℳ Zephyranth who are keeping a pretty nice 80+% win ratio out of over 100 events. ℬℳ Zephyranth has achieved several World Records in Hunter along with the Supreme Master Grand Champion title!

For anyone who might be interested in participating in the Hunter events, the evaluated states are Movement, Strength, Tempo and Balance.The horse or pony must be between 9.0hh to 21.3hh to participate.

Horse Spotlight will come from the top placings in the HWO Hunter Spotlight event.
My pick for the spotlighted horse is JB Sugar Frosted Pyrite is a sooty palomino Quarter Horse bred by HorzeCollector003 and owned by JAB. He holds an impressive win ratio of over 80% in over 100 events in the hunter discipline. He also holds titles with high percentages in multiple other divisions like; Reining, Western Trail and Barrels.

Contests TBA

Specialized Events Anouncements TBA

Fun Fact: Hunters can be of any breed of horse, but at the highest level they are usually a Warmblood or Thoroughbred type. In youth classes, hunter style ponies are often seen.
In-Hand Jumping
News
Again this issue no new records have been broken.

Here is an overview of In-hand Jumping with a few highlighted horses that are going extremely well. Just starting out in their careers are Miniature Stallion JB Dapper Red Berry and half Arabian {TM} Gold Sugar both with win percentages of over 90%. We are seeing many of the same names recurring in the upper levels of In-hand Jumping like; Emerald Bravo, Chianti and Early Socks. It would be exciting to see some new competitors in this event.

For anyone who might be interested in participating in the In-Hand Jumping events, the evaluated states are Intelligence, Agility, Strength, Stamina. The horse or pony must be between 9 inches to 9.1hh tall to participate.

Horse Spotlight will come from the top placings in the HWO In-Hand Spotlight event.
The horse I have chosen for the spotlight is Sound of The Trumpet is a leopard bay Half Falabella. He is bred by RenegadePegasus and owned by _h a z e l_. He holds win ratio of 90% in over 60 events. in the spotlight event he was up against some very stiff competition from a variety of different breeders. Congrats are in order to both breeder and owner!

Contests
HWO's Tiniest Horse/Pony Foal

Specialized Events Anouncements
There is a series of events being hosted for Shetland Pony In-Hand Jumpers!
Also a few being hosted for Falabellas too!

Fun Fact: In In-Hand Jumping classes, form does not matter and only faults are counted - usually 3 faults for refusing and 4 for a knockdown. Circling between jumps, is faulted, and minis are disqualified after a total of 3 refusals. If your animal stops at a jump but does not back up and then jumps, it is NOT a refusal.
Saddleseat
News
As with In-hand Jumping and Hunter, no new records have been broken.

Just starting out in their careers with 100% win ratios in over 50 events is Paint half brothers SF Brassy Firefly and SF Crazy Brass Train and part Akhal-Teke stallion *H* Dandy is maintaining a 98% win ration. There are a few horses like half Araian mare ~JWs~ Russian Flame and Belgian mix Majestic Toast who are rounding out their careers with a 75% win ratio or better.

For anyone who might be interested in participating in the Saddleseat events, the evaluated states are Balance, Agility, Movement, Intelligence. The horse or pony must be between 9.0hh to 21.3hh to participate.

Horse Spotlight will come from the top placing in the HWO Saddleseat Spotlight event.
The horse I have chosen for the spotlight, is SF Double Ashen Frost is a silver bay dun Paint crossed with North African Barb, who was featured as last months Rising Star. He has a stunning 97% in over 280 and over $2,000,000 in earnings. He is also owned by rosie0922 and bred by Shill farm.

Contests TBA

There is a series of events being hosted for Saddleseat Walkaloosas!

Breed Spotlight: Walkaloosa
The Walkaloosa is a gaited horse with a fancy paint job! The Walkaloosa registry acknowledges a variety of gaited horse breeds, so body type can be variable it is their unique coloration and ambling gait that distinguishes them from other breeds. The Nez Perce tribe originally bred their spotted horses to have a smooth ambling gait (Indian Shuffle), these horses were lumped in with all breeds displaying the leopard pattern in 1938 to form the Appaloosa Horse Club. Gradually, the Appaloosa Horse Club refused to allow naturally gaited horse breeds to be registered. Regardless, many full blooded Appaloosas are seen displaying an ambling gait today
Rising Star
This issues rising star is Just take a glance at this Welsh Mountain Pony stallion, he's a looker! Conwy sports a black coat, complete with lots of chrome. He has a nice 98% in over 75 events, proving he is an up an coming star of In-hand Jumping. Conwy is bred by Knitting and owned by Weaving.
Ads
Also! Check out the awesome offer by HorzeLover101, free horses, free conformations, for a newbie, junior or senior player alike, this is a Great Offer!
$1 Horses (((Come All))) - Free Conformations
Manager's Challenge
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

You'll receive $100,000 for each record that you break! Even if you break it multiple times.

If you're able to sweep all ten levels of one competition using just one horse in a single month, we REALLY want to hear about that!

You'll receive $1,000,000 for accomplishing this task. This is on top of the reward for each level broken above.

English Non-Eventing, Issue #5
April 2020

Other Newsletters
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Issue #6, Second Week in May 2020
Hello, and welcome to the 6th issue of the English Non-Eventing newsletter branch.
I will be your writer for this newsletter branch. If you have questions, concerns or feedback please feel free to contact me on the English communications forum. I would love to hear from you!
Hunter

News
Back to claim a few new records is Zephyranth wasn't content with the level 10 record he broke on April 13, he turned around to snag the level 9 on the 16th of April. Congratulations are in order to his breeder and owner Totina!

Just starting out in their careers; Arabian mare Zafirah and Friesian-Forest Horse cross stallion Rogue Doodle have both started their career with impressive win percentages of 100%. Bashkir stallion Hurricane and Forest Horse stallion ℬℳ Zephyranth who are keeping a pretty nice win ratio in the later levels of the Hunter division.

For anyone who might be interested in participating in the Hunter events, the evaluated states are Movement, Strength, Tempo and Balance.The horse or pony must be between 9.0hh to 21.3hh to participate.

My pick for the spotlighted horse is Irfon is a chestnut pinto (skewbald) Welsh Mountain Pony owned and bred by knitting. He holds an impressive win ratio of over 97% in over 80 events in the hunter discipline. He also holds titles with high percentages in multiple western events.

Contests TBA

Specialized Events Announcements TBA

Fun Fact: Piebald and skewbald are terms used by the British for horses with tobiano pattern. Piebald is used for black tobiano patterned horses and skewbald is used for any other color.
In-Hand Jumping
News
No new records have been broken.

We have a few newer names showing up in the In-hand Jumping competitions. Just starting out in their careers are Shetland Pony stallion MFI Bombshell Brownie ♂ and Miniature stallion MPT 2458677 both with win percentages of 100%. JAB and Arny are running a few In-hand Jumpers like Miniature stallion JB Rock Lobster in the higher levels. ~DB4E~ Dark Dyfi a Welsh Mountain Pony stallion is also doing quite well for her owner Thundermare.

For anyone who might be interested in participating in the In-Hand Jumping events, the evaluated states are Intelligence, Agility, Strength, Stamina. The horse or pony must be between 9 inches to 9.1hh tall to participate.

The horse I have chosen for the spotlight is Dapper Red Berry is a leopard bay Miniature stallion. He is bred by JAB and owned by Arny . He holds win ratio of 90% in over 250 events. Congrats are in order to both breeder and owner!

Contests

Breed Spotlight:Falabella
The Falabella is one of the smallest breeds of horses today, most standing under 8 hh. The Falabella was developed in Argentina from Criollo stock. Bays, browns and blacks are the most commonly seen colors, though pinto and leopard complex horses are seen as well, although rarer. Considered smart, Falabella's are often shown in hand at shows, they can be taught to drive or to jump an obstacles course. They excel as therapy animals, and can be taught to guide the blind.
Saddleseat
News
As with In-hand Jumping, no new records have been broken.

Just starting out in their careers is Quarter Horse mare SF Quarter's Gold Luna and Arabian stallion E͓̽K͓̽D͓̽A͓̽ Pinky Promise. There are a few horses like half Trakehner mare Asgaards Saga and Trakehner stallion 2457252 who are in the higher levels and currently rounding out their careers with a 90% win ratio or better.

For anyone who might be interested in participating in the Saddleseat events, the evaluated states are Balance, Agility, Movement, Intelligence. The horse or pony must be between 9.0hh to 21.3hh to participate.

The horse I have chosen for the spotlight, is Look at owners comments is a palomino blanketed Estonian Native-Arabian cross. He has a stunning 100% win ratio in over 90 events and over $1,400,000 in earnings in Saddleseat, he also sports high win ratios and titles in other events. He is also owned by Calm Blue Ocean 2 and bred by Graf Orlov.

Contests TBA

Rising Star
This issues rising star is Now here is an interesting bay Knabstrupper-Turkmene cross. He holds between 75% to 90% or better win ratios in three events besides Saddleseat, all four having between 600 to 1,800 starts. Which may not seem the greatest at first glance, but if you factor in that he isn't even fully trained that does make it an impressive record in my mind.

Fun Fact: Saddleseat classes show off a horses high action, horses best at the discipline have an upright neck and animated gaits. Several breeds are often shown in Saddleseat classes including the American Saddlebreds, Morgan and Arabians.
Ads
An HWO Community Reminder - Public Notice by BlackOak2.
On Forum Etiquette.
Please remember to start your own topic where necessary.
Please remember to author your topic in the appropriate forum, if unsure, ask where it might belong in the questions forum.
Please remember to not hijack another topic.
Please remember that a topic that is not first authored by you, should ONLY be used for that topics heading and NOT for your own use.
Please remember to respect the topic authors request of rules.
Please remember that the Help, Guides forum is NOT the place to ask questions.
That's all for now! Thank you! Stay green and fuzzy --> :mrgreen:
Manager's Challenge
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

English Non-Eventing, Issue #6
May 2020

Other Newsletters
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Issue #7, Second Week in June 2020
Hello, and welcome to the 7th issue of the English Non-Eventing newsletter branch.
Hunter

News
Back to claim a new record is Zephyranth popped back in once again and took the level 9 on May 26th. We see Zephyranth continuing to do well in the later levels of Hunter classes as well. Congratulations to his breeder and owner Totina!

Just starting out in their careers; Arabian Stallion Rustic Risk and Friesian stallion Tango Enchantment have both started their career with impressive win percentages of 90% or better. Here is a relatively new breed in the Hunter division this issue, an American Warmblood stallion ƑƐ Rocket keeping a pretty nice win ratio of 90% in the later levels of the Hunter division.

My pick for the spotlighted horse is Zephyranth is a Bay Forest Horse owned and bred by Totina. He holds an impressive win ratio of over 90% in over 650 events in the hunter discipline. He also holds titles with high percentages in multiple western events.

Fun Fact: It is not unheard of, for a top level Hunter to go for over half a million dollars.
In-Hand Jumping
News
We have a new record for this issue Donatello a black North African Barb - Tarpan cross, jumped in to take levels 6, 7 and 8 on May 10th. Congrats to his breeder and owner Bitapetrone.

Just starting out in their careers are Thoroughbred - Pony of the Americas stallion {RRS} Skippin a Little and Falabella stallion 02:17.69 both with win percentages of 100%. Falabella stallion ~S&F~ Peacan Dessert is maintaining a 75% win ratio in the higher levels. ~DB4E~ Dark Dyfi a piebald Welsh Mountain Pony stallion is still hanging in there.

The horse I have chosen for the spotlight is Rock Lobster is a blanketed flaxen chestnut Miniature stallion. He is bred by JAB and owned by Arny . He holds win ratio of 88% in over 100 events. Congrats are in order to both breeder and owner!

Contests

Breed Spotlight:Shetland Pony
The Shetland Pony originating on the Shetland Isles in northern Scotland. Most Shetlands stand 28 inches to 42 inches at the withers. Shetlands are extremely strong for their size, they can pull twice their weight (draft horses, under most circumstances can pull only half their weight) and carry up to 130 pounds. They are often used for riding, driving and as pack animals, the smaller sized ponies have been used as guides for the blind. Registered Shetland Ponies, do not carry the Leopard Complex or Champagne genes.
Saddleseat
News
Bitapetrone also popped in for a Saddleseat record Ludleth a black Grade Horse, pranced in to take level 10 on May 17th. Congrats to Bitapetrone.

Just starting out in their careers is Missouri Fox Trotter stallion WA Gold English Falcon, Appaloosa - Friesian stallion Societies Wildflower, half Trakehner stallion ~DB4E~ Saddle Dream and Arabian stallion <<ZabPara>> Golden Cream. We are still seeing horses like Appaloosa stallion RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral and Grade Horse stallion ~JWs~ Russian Beauty who are currently rounding out their careers with a 90% win ratio or better.

The horse I have chosen for the spotlight, is I was having a fit on this one, out of the top five horses in this event, I was tossing around four of them to feature as the spotlighted horse. I finally settled on ~JWs~ Russian Flame, who is a chestnut roan blanketed half Arabian mare. She has a stunning 88% win ratio in over 400 events and over $1,500,000 in earnings in Saddleseat. Russian Flame is also owned by Thundermare and bred by Jodie1029-Reserves.

Rising Star
This issues rising star is *H* Dandy is a black part Akhal-Teke stallion who is owned by Fallon and bred by Hidalgo. He holds between 75% to 100% or better win ratios in five events besides Saddleseat. Five of these events he is just starting out in with 55 or less starts, but in Saddleseat he holds a 99% win ratio in over 150 events, so this boy is one I'm going to be keeping an eye on.
Manager's Challenge
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

English Non-Eventing, Issue #7
June 2020

Other Newsletters
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Issue #8, Second Week in July 2020
Hello, and welcome to the 8th issue of the English Non-Eventing newsletter branch.
Hunter

News
No new records this month.

Just starting out in their careers is psuedo white Friesian Coup d'état and buckskin dun Arabian stallion R&R Talented Wish have both started their career with win percentages of 100%. Here is another relatively new breed in the Hunter division this issue, an American Walking Pony HH Little Smuggler this chestnut dun spotted stallion is keeping a pretty nice win ratio of 95% in the later levels of the Hunter division. Further along in his career is psuedo white Friesian stallion Mandalorian who holds a 95% win ratio in over 450 events.

My pick for the spotlighted horse is Sân Splendour Valentine is a chestnut Friesian stallion owned by Vares and bred by Emiliares. He holds an impressive win ratio of over 85% in over 1,000 events in the hunter discipline. He also holds titles with high percentages in multiple other events.

Fun Fact: Hunter isn’t an Olympic sport, but there are five national Hunter Classic competitions offer $25,000 or more in prize money.
In-Hand Jumping
News
No new records for this issue.

Just starting out their career in In-Hand Jumping is chestnut pintaloosa Shetland Pony stallion Starlit Outlook, chestnut leopard Falabella stallion *BC*Ordinary Espresso and palomino Appendix Quarter Horse stallion MFI Saffron. Later in their careers is In-Hand staples; the silver dapple Canadian Horse mixed stallion Early Socks and chestnut leopard Falabella stallion Chianti.

The horse I have chosen for the spotlight is Star Struck is a bay miniature Arabian stallion. He is bred and owned by myself. He holds win ratio of 94% in over 150 events. He has done quite well for me as an In-Hand Jumper.

Contests

World Records:Highest & Longest Jump
Highest jumping record was set in 1949, by the Chilean horse Huaso. The Thoroughbred stallion and his rider cleared a 2.47 meters (8 feett 1 inches) high fence measuring 2.47 meters (8 ft 1 in) high. The longest was set in 1975, by a horse named Something Ridden who with his rider jumped a distance of 8.4 meters (28 ft).
Saddleseat
News
As with Hunter and In-Hand there is no new records for this issue.

Just starting out in their careers in brilliant style is seal brown Paint stallion SF Redemptive Firefly, perlino blaketed Appaloosa - Arabian stallion RA Image of Shadows and Friesian mixed mare Suspicious Cowboy. In the later levels we have flaxen chestnut leopard Appaloosa - Arabian stallion RA Calibre's Zealot and gold cream Arabian stallion <<ZabPara>> Golden Cream who are currently holding with a 95% win ratio or better in over 200 events.

The horse I have chosen for the spotlight, is I was having a conniption on this one, as the top three horses in this event are all stellar saddleseat examples. I finally settled on <<ZabPara>> Golden Cream, who is a gold cream Arabian stallion. He has a stunning 97% win ratio in over 200 events. Golden Cream is also owned by Silverine and bred by ZabPara.

Breed Spotlight:National Show Horse
The National Show Horse (NSH) is a breed crossing the Arabian horse with the American Saddlebred. The breed registry was founded in 1981, and currently only accepts new horses if there is a minimum of 50% Arabian blood. Usually standing 14.3-16.2 hh, the NSH can come in a variety of colors including chestnut, bay and black (with or without gray) of the Arabian, with the American Saddlebred adding pinto and cream into the mix. Some NHS can compete in five-gaited classes adding the slow gait and the rack to the three normal gaits. The NHS is a versatile breed, being able to compete in a variety of english or western disciplines.
Rising Star
This issues rising star is Talented Wish is a buckskin with two stockings Arabian stallion, who is owned by Angellll and bred by Remix. He currently has no records or even titles to his name, he has shown some aptitude in Hunter and Saddleseat. It will be interesting to see where this young stallions destiny takes him.
Manager's Challenge
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Break any level record in any of the above three disciplines and let us know! You'll receive $100,000 for each record that you break! Even if you break it multiple times.

If you're able to sweep all ten levels of one competition using just one horse in a single month, we REALLY want to hear about that! You'll receive $1,000,000 for accomplishing this task. This is on top of the reward for each level broken above.

English Non-Eventing, Issue #8
July 2020

Other Newsletters
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter January Issue #9

Announcements

Welcome to the 9th English Non-Eventing Newsletter! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, I can be contacted in the English Communications Forum

Hunter

News:

There haven't been any hunter records broken in the past month.

Spotlight:

Supreme master grand champion Raindrops and roses is doing amazing in hunter. He only has a 78% WPS in the disciplines, but is getting some very good scores. Friesian x Trakehner colt ~DB4E~ Tephra has a 100% WPS and good scores in hunter. ℬᏟᏕℛ Pendragon is a beautiful Friesian colt with a 94.1% WPS in hunter and a grand champion title. He has a great competition record, with many scores over 50.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Falkor

This gorgeous Friesian colt bred by HorzeLover101 has gold movement and is a master champion in hunter. He has a 96.1% WPS in the discipline, and has gotten scores over 55! Falkor is so close to breaking some world records!

In-hand Jumping

News:

There haven't been any records broken in in-hand jumping.

Spotlight:

So, I pretty much never spotlight my own horses but in-hand jumping is a discipline that almost no one enters so there's not a lot of horses to write about. {RRS} Muffin Dude is a tiny grade horse colt with a master grand champion title and a 96.2% WPS. His best score is 2:15.03 in this competition and is really close to breaking a record. ✴H✴ Tempranillo is an Arabian filly who is a grand champion in in-hand jumping and has an 80% WPS.

✴H✴ Brigadier

This little guy is a master champion and has an 83.2% WPS. He is a grullo Arabian stallion and has gotten some pretty good scores in in-hand jumping. His best in-hand jumping score is 2:17.53 in this competition.

Saddleseat

News:

There hasn't been any Saddleseat records broken in a while.

Spotlight:

Paint stallion RA Double Crazy Ninja has a grand champion title in Saddleseat and a 98.3% WPS. SF Frosty Evergreens is a Paint x NAB stallion who has a 97% WPS and a master champion title in saddleseat. Trakehner x Friesian stallion ꫝ Daz is a champion in Saddleseat and has a WPS of 93%. He also is doing very well in show jumping, dressage, and driven dressage. Appaloosa stallion RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral is still dominating saddleseat competition. He has a 96.1% WPS and over 32,000 points in saddleseat alone! Ghostwind's Red Spiral has a supreme master grand champion title and some incredible saddleseat scores. In fact, he is the top saddleseat horse on the game in points! (found here)

RA Calibre's Groovy Shadow

This amazing Appaloosa colt has a 100% WPS in Saddleseat and a master champion title. His best score is 63.32 in this competition, which is a really good score in Saddleseat and pretty close to breaking world records!

Rising Star

SVR Velvet Lining

Velvet Lining is a grand champion in Saddleseat with a 100% WPS. He has some great scores in saddleseat as well, his best being 60.38 in this competition. He has only had 57 starts, so he might do even better as he keeps competing!

Extras

Do you want an advertisement in the newsletter? Please check out this forum!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter March Issue #10

Announcements

For the next handful of months, I, BlackOak2, have returned to writing at least this branch of the newsletter. :D Please enjoy what I can locate for you. This release is a week late getting to you and is overdue for last month, so I'll be covering the last two months, since the most recent release of January 9th.
The Newsletter personal apologize for not covering on-time news.
If you want to comment, please use the English Communications Forum.

Hunter
News
We have three new records broken just in the past couple days, all by the same horse and also one earlier this month that was broken by our current level 3 holder.
First, let me introduce the level 3 record breaker that broke the 4-month long standing of previous record holder, {~DB4E~} ⚜️Fire Clash⚜️,
-DB4E- Devil's Dinosaur

He pulled a score of 56.01, approximately 0.30 points above the previous holder.
And now, please welcome our current Hunter record holder:
-DB4E- Golden Devil

A gorgeous, brilliantly golden-colored, palomino Friesian colt. Yesterday, he took the level 3 record with a score of 56.13, 0.12 points above our previous world record holder. And today, he broke both level 2 and level 1 records with scores of both 56.33. This is an upward-building score-system for Hunter, so these times are well within crushing all of the other levels. Congrats goes to breeder, Collector's_Holding and current owning account, HorzeCollector003. And I don't think I should forget to mention, that not only is he the current holder of these three lowest levels to date, but in the past two days, he's broken his own records in level one, twice and in level 2, once. He has a good chance to break his current level 3 record yet again before he's done.
It seems there's a particular secret in this bloodline. :lol:

Spotlight
Please note, the spotlight has come from the Newsletter competition.
In the past two months, there has been a lot of competition. But not too many have been able to break much over the 50 point score area. In fact, there's only a small handful that have accomplished this feat and continue to do so. Such horses like {~DB4E~}⚜️Clash Angel⚜️, {~DB4E~} ⚜️Golden Glory⚜️, Unnamed Horse #2970588, and Devil's Clash, all coming from the same breeder, reveals to us that there is a continued dash to design and breed a truly superior competition horse, not just for excelling in player-made competitions, but in breaking records, a feat, that we see, has been accomplished, yet again.
Then we have such horses like Frozen Crossroads, from a breeder we don't see too often, not only offering a brilliantly white pseudo-coated horse, but replies, without much fanfare, 'I am still here and you should be concerned about my lines as well.
Definitely a player that's perhaps a bit too undervalued.
And of course, we have such horses playing with [A] Wallflower and 67k/5stat/calm/ 66-39-36-44. This is a battle of behemoths, to be sure.

Finally, for our spotlight this time, we have:
{ℛℛε} Night Moves

A h0rsey-bred, grullo, tiger-eyed, Quarter Horse colt. A gorgeous representative of the breed, with just a little feathering and a good, overall body build. He comes from a long line of titled stock and offers a solid look, reminiscent of his pedigree. This young colt is well competed in multiple competitions and maintains multiple, decently solid WPS throughout. In Hunter, he holds a WPS of 92.2% with 347 starts, 201 of them firsts. It is his leading sport and although he hasn't broken any records in Hunter, and doesn't appear to be scoring well enough to offer much of a challenge, he is a solid competitor that proves heart can still dominate, regardless of scores.

In-Hand
News
There aren't any records broken yet. August of last year was the most recent one. The sores to beat start at 2:04.52, before faults and 2:14.94 final score. Although some of the before-fault scores are closing in, the final scores are still a tad short. But, they are much, much closer than they've been, in... shall I say, recent years! :D With some spots of brilliant glory, but much more mediocre competition, it does seem this category of competition is starting to return to a much more competitive level.

Spotlight
It appears, for the most part, that although we have higher In-Hand participation recently, there does seem to still be a fair gap between our usual competitors and those that are taking the highest Final Scores. Of these, two breeders appear to be fronting our herd. Such horses as ✴H✴ Lazar Wolf and ✴H✴ Full Speed Ahead, being produced by Hidalgo (both of these are since deceased), are fighting in head-to-head combat with the h0rsey's stock like {RRS} Muffin Dude and our spotlight horse:
{RRS} Super Duper Big Dude

This gorgeous, chestnut Mini-Arabian sports a flecking of snowflakes across his back. Currently still holding a solid 100% WPS, he has 93 starts and 75 firsts. His final score in the WHO contest just a week ago was 2:15.59. He's been entered again for next month's spotlight competition. We'll see if there's any that will better his score next time.

Saddleseat
News
It's been awhile. Almost a year since our most recent record broken and much longer for the others. The current lowest record to break is the level 1 record of 64.53 set all the way back in April of 2018.

Spotlight

It appears there have been quite a few giving a go at our Record Holding scores these past two months. Along with the spotlighted horses, we have the rosie0922 owned crew, such as EH Frosty Spirited Rule, SF Neon Train Dragon and RA Gold River Spiral. These horses are competing against horses owned and bred by the h0rsey accounts, such as Unnamed Horse #2922111 and Unnamed Horse #2874235. And finally, far from single-time showers, we have horses like ꫝ Oldsmobile, bred and owned by the Hidalgo accounts and WA Tango Watch, currently owned by madam.and.hannah2.
Suffice to say, there is a vast and wide compilation of Saddleseat breeders that are proving that the competition is getting heated.

So, onward!
Now for the spotlight itself. :mrgreen:

It seems there has been a continuing head-to-head, at least over the past two months between last month's HWO spotlight competition and this month's spotlight competition.
Last month, {RRS} Dark Magic, bred and owned by the h0rsey accounts won the battle with a score of 60.95, but this month,
RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral

Bred by ramcminn and currently owned by rosie0922 beat {RRS} Dark Magic with a score of 60.08.
Both of these competitors are still alive and have started their breeding careers. Though it appears {RRS} Dark Magic may be retired from the circuit, RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral does look to still be competing. Neither has yet to be entered into next month's spotlight competition... yet. Will they try another head-to-head and give us another eye-candy moment between these two gorgeous horses? By the way, it would be negligent for me to miss mentioning that {RRS} Dark Magic is a mare. :D

Extras

Do you want an advertisement in the newsletter? Please check out this forum!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 pm