The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please return the foal

Mandrake
Visit My Farm

Please return the foal

Post by Mandrake »

Lila2517 wrote:ping
You used my stallion when it clearly said Private Do Not Use. Please return the foal!
Mandrake
Visit My Farm

Re: Please return the foal

Post by Mandrake »

Actually, you do not need to return it just rehome it please!
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Mandrake wrote:
Lila2517 wrote:ping
You used my stallion when it clearly said Private Do Not Use. Please return the foal!
Excuse me, but if you don't want other players to use the horse, you shouldn't have posted the stallion up for stud! :?
It's kind of logical that others will use the stud, since it is a pretty rare horse breed and he was not up for a lot money!
Mandrake
Visit My Farm

Post by Mandrake »

Lila2517 wrote:
Mandrake wrote: You used my stallion when it clearly said Private Do Not Use. Please return the foal!
Excuse me, but if you don't want other players to use the horse, you shouldn't have posted the stallion up for stud! :?
It's kind of logical that others will use the stud, since it is a pretty rare horse breed and he was not up for a lot money!
Ok, i undestand that you are not clever enough to breed a rare horse, your are lack of perseverance and and ambition. You are quite childish, and only way to get a rare horse is using someone elses without permission. I feel sorry for you! I hope this is your only happiness in your life. Enjoy!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Mandrake wrote:
Lila2517 wrote:
Ok, i undestand that you are not clever enough to breed a rare horse, your are lack of perseverance and and ambition. You are quite childish, and only way to get a rare horse is using someone elses without permission. I feel sorry for you! I hope this is your only happiness in your life. Enjoy!
Hey guys, no need to be aggressive :D.
Mandrake, Lila2517 did not do something wrong (according to the rules). When a horse is up for stud, even if it is listed as private any player at any time can use your stud unfortunately. So please try to understand that Lila2517 did not do something wrong when breeding her horse to your stud :) I personally believe, that your last words may be viewed as hurtful by many players so please try to avoid doing that (I can only ask, not force you to do anything :lol: )

Lila2517, even though you did not 'actually' do something wrong I believe that you should of respected the fact that the stud was private. Again you did not do something wrong but your actions are what caused Mandrake's reaction ( that is why they called you out).
Please understand that when you do not respect someone else's wishes (even though there was no rule that says that you cannot stud your horse to Mandrake's stallion) there will be consequences. Meaning that since you disrespected the player and got your actions publicly posted now most players will be aware of that and they might take according actions that most commonly will not be in your favor. :)

Both of you please try to solve this problem peacefully, without being rude to one another! This is a game for both of you to enjoy

However, that is just my opinion! Whether you will take it into consideration or not is up to you! :D
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Veterinarian wrote:...
I'm really glad you said all this- I was trying to find a way to say the same thing, I just couldn't find a nice way to put it :lol: . I do agree with you, though!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Southerngal wrote:
I'm really glad you said all this- I was trying to find a way to say the same thing, I just couldn't find a nice way to put it :lol: . I do agree with you, though!
:lol:
It is nice to know that other players agree with me
Thank you for sharing your opinion! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

I have replied to this topic here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 31#p140931

Also, well said Veterinarian!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:I have replied to this topic here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 31#p140931

Also, well said Veterinarian!
:mrgreen:
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Southerngal wrote:
Same! Agreed, if you hadn't said it I would have!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 am