The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Leopard Horse wrote:Hope it's okay to ping you
Hello, I have been wanting to join for a while and just didn't have good enough horses. But now I think I do and would love to join! I have looked through most of the links and couldn't find the joining form or any interveiwers?
But here is my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/143961
Currently competing on him. And will start breeding if I get in and get the foundation horse. :)
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
Hello, I have been wanting to join for a while and just didn't have good enough horses. But now I think I do and would love to join! I have looked through most of the links and couldn't find the joining form or any interveiwers?
Currently competing on him. And will start breeding if I get in and get the foundation horse. :)
They said they are full for now, (Because i wanted to join before) but they will accept joinings when they catch their foundations.
Last edited by AHorseandPonyLover on Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
Information is on the front page, but it could be overlooked.

Here's the snippets that pertain to current applications:
Joining and Interviewing:
Currently No Separate Link
**Please choose your best representation of your Thoroughbred stock. The horse MUST have been bred by you and should have a competition record. Preferably, the record should have the racing disciplines we cover (Harness Racing, Racing, Sprint Racing, Steeplechase), but it is not a requirement. Having a strong competition record is also not a requirement, as long as there exists a record. The horse need NOT be trained by you or trained at all, but this does help.**
For the foreseeable future, all new applications to the club will be on hold. Any new requests will be immediately denied. This has been discussed and to be fair to our current members and all new members in the future, we must take this opportunity to catch up to the supply of the foundations.
Thank you for your patience.
This notice will be removed the moment that applications will again be accepted for consideration.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

BlackOak2 wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Hello, I have been wanting to join for a while and just didn't have good enough horses. But now I think I do and would love to join! I have looked through most of the links and couldn't find the joining form or any interveiwers?
Information is on the front page, but it could be overlooked.

Here's the snippets that pertain to current applications:
Joining and Interviewing:
Currently No Separate Link
**Please choose your best representation of your Thoroughbred stock. The horse MUST have been bred by you and should have a competition record. Preferably, the record should have the racing disciplines we cover (Harness Racing, Racing, Sprint Racing, Steeplechase), but it is not a requirement. Having a strong competition record is also not a requirement, as long as there exists a record. The horse need NOT be trained by you or trained at all, but this does help.**
For the foreseeable future, all new applications to the club will be on hold. Any new requests will be immediately denied. This has been discussed and to be fair to our current members and all new members in the future, we must take this opportunity to catch up to the supply of the foundations.
Thank you for your patience.
This notice will be removed the moment that applications will again be accepted for consideration.
Thanks for telling me!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Elaina_Brewster wrote:....
Baranduin_Brewster wrote:....
Horse's Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2573609
Service Requested: training
Option 2:
Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club
Desired Weight: mod thin
Desired Temperment: high strung if possible
What account for pickup?: Leopard Horse or Leopard Horse2
Club Membership Senior or Junior?: President
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Fallon wrote:
Hi can you take 4 horses I will link if you can :)
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:...
To be added to front page. Replacing our helping section. So deletion of the old, to be replaced by the following.

Code: Select all

[b][u]Club Aid[/u][/b]
[color=#BF0000]Silverine[/color]
Coat Pattern & Black Base

[color=#BF0000]HorzeLover101[/color]
Conformation & Body Boost
Addition to our pings area.

[quote="HorzeLover101"]...[/quote]

Hello! If you have time to could help me out, I have SO many foals and not enough time to train them for the club. If you don’t mind could u take this foal??

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2572243
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Collector's_Holding wrote:
Fallon wrote:
Hi can you take 4 horses I will link if you can :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Leopard Horse wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
To be added to front page. Replacing our helping section. So deletion of the old, to be replaced by the following.

[b][u]Club Aid[/u][/b]
[color=#BF0000]Silverine[/color]
Coat Pattern & Black Base

[color=#BF0000]HorzeLover101[/color]
Conformation & Body Boost
Addition to our pings area.

[quote="HorzeLover101"]...[/quote]

Hello! If you have time to could help me out, I have SO many foals and not enough time to train them for the club. If you don’t mind could u take this foal??

I've been forwarding my training to Elaina Brewster because it slows my breeding down, but yes, I'll take the one. That will slow me down to about a year a day.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:

I've been forwarding my training to Elaina Brewster because it slows my breeding down, but yes, I'll take the one. That will slow me down to about a year a day.
Ok thanks so much! Here is the foal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2568060
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:50 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:50 am