The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by tomahawk sky »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Heartland_Stables wrote:...
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. He has good heart, I wanted to offer you exceptional heart at least, but I believe what he lacks is the conformation scores to tackle that competition. His back is medium-long, I wanted to get you a medium at least, but he comes from shorter backed stock and they tend to throw shorter-favoring. I am of the belief that his back length is a fluke and the outside edge of all the genes the two parents actually carry. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.

Currently your horse is with me but will be moved to the boarding facility if when I log on and I don't see a pickup fee applied ($1).

Wallowa lake ranch wrote:...
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. She has strong heart and a medium back, I wanted to get you a medium-short, but she comes from shorter backed stock and should favor throwing short-backed foals. She is also much taller than I wanted to offer you, to help shorten the height of your stock. Overall, this is the largest downside of your Foundation Horse. However, other than being super tall, height doesn't appear to have an affect on competitions. Should you choose to forgo herand await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.

Currently your horse is with me but will be moved to the boarding facility if when I log on and I don't see a pickup fee applied ($1).
I’ll take her
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Leopard Horse wrote:...
BlackOak2 wrote:...
Silverine wrote:...
Elaina_Brewster wrote:....
mlloftus wrote:...
RenegadePegasus wrote:...
malella wrote:...
Soaring Hooves wrote:...
Collector's_Holding wrote:.....
ST0RM wrote:......
Veterinarian wrote:......
Katy_Kanes wrote:....
h0rsey wrote:.....
spottedleaf10 wrote:....
lemoncypress wrote:.......
D.M Boarding wrote:....
PeacefulOreo wrote:....
walnut the hamster wrote:...
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
Thundering Horses 2 wrote:...
Clover Stables wrote:...
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Fallon wrote:...
shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Donation Horse

This is a president-bred horse donated by another member of our club.
He does not qualify as a club horse, but can be used as an out-bred for club horses. He is a mixed Thorougbred, so please be aware that it'll take a few generations before popping pure again.

Please Note: Our president has some request-requirements for this horse. It is not to be rehomed and cannot leave club custody.

ID # 2406897

Color is Smoky Brown Pangare near leopard
Single Lp
Unknown Born Temperament
HGP 40041
COI 40.9%

It appears this horse is a base-building horse and color enhancer. Not there yet though. May not be a tough one to introduce into the line (he comes from our president's stock, after all), but he'll definitely put a dent into higher HGP stock. He does have a good back length (short). He appears that he may be a mohawk. He will be available until an appropriate home is found.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

i would like him if i could he could help with pattern for mohawk lp tbs
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

lemoncypress wrote:
i would like him if i could he could help with pattern for mohawk lp tbs
Sounds like a plan. He's earmarked for you then. 8-)

There is a $1 offer on him, but I don't recognize it as any of your accounts (if I should remember any beyond the lemoncypress one, that is... which I don't at the moment...).

So I'll need you to pick him up from your main, or confirm another account as pickup (from your main).

When I'm ready to take turns and I haven't heard from you, he'll be moved to a board to await your answer. :mrgreen:

Cheers!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Please join me in welcoming two new club members.

simox wrote:...
senior/competitor no color, shorter back necessary, likely filly, no heart necessary
~BDE~Secondary wrote:...
senior/breeder prefer black, no gender (probably filly), heart unnecessary (probably okay), prefer short back

Fillies are a bit difficult to produce, but I expect to have acceptable stock within two weeks.

simox, yours is much easier to fulfill, I believe I have a number of likely Foundation Horse candidates already waiting.

~BDE~Secondary, if gender is no concern, I likely also have Foundation Horse candidates already waiting.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Please join me in welcoming two new club members.

senior/competitor no color, shorter back necessary, likely filly, no heart necessary
~BDE~Secondary wrote:...
senior/breeder prefer black, no gender (probably filly), heart unnecessary (probably okay), prefer short back

Fillies are a bit difficult to produce, but I expect to have acceptable stock within two weeks.

simox, yours is much easier to fulfill, I believe I have a number of likely Foundation Horse candidates already waiting.

~BDE~Secondary, if gender is no concern, I likely also have Foundation Horse candidates already waiting.

Thank you :D and yes will work on it :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

The difference between editing a post and quoting a post is that the buttons are Right Next To Each Other!!!
And won't pop up as the last posted in that topic. -_-

Painful at times...
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. She is an Exceptions Foundation, meaning she falls outside of the general type the club offers, but carries the required genes even though she doesn't show what a Foundation Horse is required to. She shows no heart at all, but your stock has all the heart you need and should pair well with, what I suspect she has a strong and singular heart gene (heart appears to be entirely recessive). Her back is medium-short, I have you marked as short, but again, she carries the genes necessary to throw shorter back lengths. If you choose a colt instead of a filly, I have a number of them ready as well, so I can take a look at them instead. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

Hello :D that was fast XD but i prefer to have a colt if its not a problem !! if you cant its okay i will take her :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

simox wrote:
Hello :D that was fast XD but i prefer to have a colt if its not a problem !! if you cant its okay i will take her :)
Like I said, I have some already awaiting new members, let me go look and see the best one to match to your needs. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. I have the following three colts listed below. You may choose which one you like the looks of best. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

This colt is much like the filly offered and hits the same areas as the filly.

There is this boy with the same style back as the other two, but he shows a good heart.

Another of the medium-short back, okay heart. This one's heart is nearly the 'intermittent' style heart which can be challenging to breed and deal with, but many of our RH's have this style heart.

BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:54 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:54 am