The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:I have this lovely 63% filly, but absolutely no time for her. She's up for offers to anyone in the club that would like her.

Leopard Horse wrote:
Form for Pinging all Members:

If she's not snatched by another member, I'll use her in the lines here.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: If she's not snatched by another member, I'll use her in the lines here.
Works for me. I'll leave her up until she finds a home, so everyone is free to offer whenever. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: If she's not snatched by another member, I'll use her in the lines here.
Works for me. I'll leave her up until she finds a home, so everyone is free to offer whenever. :)
Wonderful!
Your work on the black genes with the Lp is really sticking well. It's nice to utilize established traits. I've forgotten what it's like to jump from a high hill. :P
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: Wonderful!
Your work on the black genes with the Lp is really sticking well. It's nice to utilize established traits. I've forgotten what it's like to jump from a high hill. :P
Yeah, they do offer quite a nice bit of spread once they start breeding together. :D

Though working with them again showed me how few of them I had stashed away, so I'm also working on replenishing my stockpile. :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Wonderful!
Yeah, they do offer quite a nice bit of spread once they start breeding together. :D

Though working with them again showed me how few of them I had stashed away, so I'm also working on replenishing my stockpile. :lol:

Oh yeah, you don't want to loose such nice work!
I'm hoping to resurrect my leopard tarpans soon myself. But they're in good waiting.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

Hello, I am interested in this breeding club what do I have to do to join?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

malella wrote:Hello, I am interested in this breeding club what do I have to do to join?
You will need to offer for evaluation, a thoroughbred that you have bred and has been competed. You do not need to have trained the horse yourself. You also do not need to prove that the parents of that horse were bred by you. Only that you have produced the horse you're offering for evaluation.

If you do not currently have a thoroughbred, we are not currently accepting non-breeding members. That might change in the future.

Also, if you previously had a thoroughbred that has since passed on, that you have bred and competed, such a horse can also be offered for evaluation. Though we do prefer currently living ones, we can make an exception in certain cases.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

BlackOak2 wrote:
malella wrote:Hello, I am interested in this breeding club what do I have to do to join?
You will need to offer for evaluation, a thoroughbred that you have bred and has been competed. You do not need to have trained the horse yourself. You also do not need to prove that the parents of that horse were bred by you. Only that you have produced the horse you're offering for evaluation.

If you do not currently have a thoroughbred, we are not currently accepting non-breeding members. That might change in the future.

Also, if you previously had a thoroughbred that has since passed on, that you have bred and competed, such a horse can also be offered for evaluation. Though we do prefer currently living ones, we can make an exception in certain cases.
Okay I do have a thoroughbred does it matter what age?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

malella wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Okay I do have a thoroughbred does it matter what age?
Not at all. Age is completely irrelevant in our evaluation.
As long as you are registered as the breeder and the horse has a competition record.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

BlackOak2 wrote:
malella wrote:
Not at all. Age is completely irrelevant in our evaluation.
As long as you are registered as the breeder and the horse has a competition record.
Winning competition record?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:41 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:41 am