The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Free Artwork For Your Farm!- CLOSED

LadyRuthven
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Artwork For Your Farm!- CLOSED

Post by LadyRuthven »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
LadyRuthven wrote:
No problem. I totally understand. They both look so beautiful. I will go with the first logo. It's perfect! Thank you for all your hard work! :D
I'm so glad you like them!! :D Are you sure there is nothing you'd like me to change? :)
Nope, it looks great. Oh, can you do one of those little logos for the profile pic too? You can just put my brand .:RS:. and part to the background pic that has the sun peaking over the top of the bard roof. Just something simple like that. :D
Ruthven Stables - Spanish Jennet Breeder
Shared Farm Log

My other Farms:
Byron Farms
Shelley's Boarding

Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Artwork For Your Farm!- OPEN

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
How do you like this Thundering Horses? :) I added the other horse and also changed the font to something a bit more fun :)

LOVE IT THANKS!!!!!!!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Thundering Horses 2 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
How do you like this Thundering Horses? :) I added the other horse and also changed the font to something a bit more fun :)

LOVE IT THANKS!!!!!!!
Wonderful!! :D Are you sure there is nothing else you'd like me to change??
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

LadyRuthven wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
I'm so glad you like them!! :D Are you sure there is nothing you'd like me to change? :)
Nope, it looks great. Oh, can you do one of those little logos for the profile pic too? You can just put my brand .:RS:. and part to the background pic that has the sun peaking over the top of the bard roof. Just something simple like that. :D
Well I'm glad you like it :D Sure of course!! I'll get right on it :)
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
equine vet wrote:-Your farm name and brand (if you have one): Wild Mountain Rescue
-Your "catchphrase" if you have one (for example, I have "Home of the dappled mohawk racers" in my logo):
OR
-What you want your farm to be known for: giving unwanted horses good new homes
-Please link your main farm and your farm log (if you have one) so I can get a feel of what you do on your farm and what I should include in your logo: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm
-What you breed: nothing I just rescue!
-What type of fonts you like: any
-Do you want the same font for your farm name, brand, "catchphrase", etc. or do you want different fonts, bold letters, underlined letters, or italics for each thing? doesn't matter
-What you want your background to look like (e.g. colored photo, black and white photo, solid color, pattern, etc): maybe like a horse farm
-Do you want HW horses included in your logo? sure!
-Please link the HW horses you want (if you want any) in your logo here: *Please only link horses that you own OR bred but are now with a different owner :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2126064
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2268898
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2319587
-Other creative details you like: thanks for doing this!
I apologize for the wait :oops: Here is your logo:

Please let me know how you like it and if you want me to change anything! :D
I love it! Do you think you could actually choose a different background if possible?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

equine vet wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
I apologize for the wait :oops: Here is your logo:

Please let me know how you like it and if you want me to change anything! :D
I love it! Do you think you could actually choose a different background if possible?
Yes I can, no problem! :) Could you perhaps give me some clues as to what you are looking for? :)
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
equine vet wrote:
Yes I can, no problem! :) Could you perhaps give me some clues as to what you are looking for? :)
maybe like a natural background, such as a forest or something like that?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

equine vet wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:

Do you like any of these? :)
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
equine vet wrote:

Do you like any of these? :)
ooh I love them! Second one is my favorite though :D
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:This forum is closed as I need to catch up on orders :)

Please fill out the form I've included in this post if you are interested in free artwork! :)

Hey guys :)

Because of this lovely virus going around, I'm having a lot of days where I am at home with not much to do. So I'd like the chance to pass the time with some fun creativity :)

I'm offering to make some artwork for your farm for free if you are interested! I will make you a logo to use on your farm page or in your signature, and I can also try my hand at avatars!

You DO NOT have to be premium to have a logo proudly displayed on your farm page(s)! :D

Here is a logo I just made myself recently as an example of what I can do:

I know it's nothing spectacular, but it was my first major try to make myself a logo, and I had fun doing it! So if you don't mind me experimenting with my creative side on your artwork, please comment down below using the form I have included here :):

Free Logo Artwork Form

-Your farm name and brand (if you have one):
-Your "catchphrase" if you have one (for example, I have "Home of the dappled mohawk racers" in my logo):
OR
-What you want your farm to be known for:
-Please link your main farm and your farm log (if you have one) so I can get a feel of what you do on your farm and what I should include in your logo:
-What you breed:
-What type of fonts you like:
-Do you want the same font for your farm name, brand, "catchphrase", etc. or do you want different fonts, bold letters, underlined letters, or italics for each thing?
-What you want your background to look like (e.g. colored photo, black and white photo, solid color, pattern, etc.):
-Do you want HW horses included in your logo?
-Please link the HW horses you want (if you want any) in your logo here: *Please only link horses that you own OR bred but are now with a different owner :)
-Other creative details you like:

Thanks for reading!

Hazel

Clients

ST0RM- FINISHED
Horses#9- FINISHED
mlloftus- FINISHED
h0rsey- FINISHED
Delboiz4ever/HorzeCollector003- FINISHED
PeacefulOreo- FINISHED
Skyler Brooks- FINISHED
Sawd10
horzez- FINISHED
Leopard Horse- FINISHED
Beta Wolf- FINISHED
countrygal23- FINISHED
Believe_ Unicorns- FINISHED
Thundering Horses 2- FINISHED
Pretty Pinto
equine vet
LadyRuthven- FINISHED
Horselover2323232
Jockey

P.S. Almost all background photos are taken from free stock photo websites, just for the record :)
I would love one please and thank you! Ping me when I can order again. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:18 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:18 pm