The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Wait… did you sell Secret Ambition??
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Congrats!
ya just tell me if you want a baby one and the only reason i could get them was bc of you the gc mare was 350000 dollars and the stud 15000 dollars so thank you for making it posable for me :oops: :D
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Post by horsedogwolf2020 »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Wait… did you sell Secret Ambition??
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: ya just tell me if you want a baby one and the only reason i could get them was bc of you the gc mare was 350000 dollars and the stud 15000 dollars so thank you for making it posable for me :oops: :D
no no no im not selling her she isnt mine im not like that only babys i get from her :oops: :oops: :oops:
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Phew! That's not a problem at all!
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Wait… did you sell Secret Ambition??
no no no im not selling her she isnt mine im not like that only babys i get from her :oops: :oops: :oops:
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Phew! That's not a problem at all!
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: no no no im not selling her she isnt mine im not like that only babys i get from her :oops: :oops: :oops:
i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'm fine with money(850 million dollars). I'll offer on the horse :D
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:Phew! That's not a problem at all!
i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'm fine with money(850 million dollars). I'll offer on the horse :D
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
oh ok thank you please offer he is up now
:oops:
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Thank you so much! Don't worry, I'm fine with money(850 million dollars). I'll offer on the horse :D
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: i sorry i not trying to run you out of money but will you buy this horse from me https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2380498 and its from bluegrass :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry
are you still buying my horse sorry :oops:
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

thank you so much for the money it helps alot for me to keep breeding my horses thank you thank you and i love that we are friends even though we met fighting
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

I'm glad too… I guess it was good in a way that I got mad at you :lol:
horsedogwolf2020 wrote:
thank you so much for the money it helps alot for me to keep breeding my horses thank you thank you and i love that we are friends even though we met fighting
horsedogwolf2020
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:I'm glad too… I guess it was good in a way that I got mad at you :lol:
horsedogwolf2020 wrote: thank you so much for the money it helps alot for me to keep breeding my horses thank you thank you and i love that we are friends even though we met fighting
yes btw i have a baby friensn if you want it ;) :oops:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:18 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:18 am