The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Private Training

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Private Training

Post by Veterinarian »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Links: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2365589
Weight: moderately thin
Temperament: high strung if possible
Pictures: whatever is easier
Anything else?:
I am going to be online for an hour or so and I am going to train a few horses so if you see my horses aging please ping so that I won't accidentally age your horse!
Crap....your horse's training will take 2 more months ....
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I am going to be online for an hour or so and I am going to train a few horses so if you see my horses aging please ping so that I won't accidentally age your horse!
Crap....your horse's training will take 2 more months ....
It's alright :D
Rococo
Visit My Farm

Post by Rococo »

Links: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2385923
Weight: Moderate
Temperament: Bombproof
Pictures: Yearly
Anything else?: that's all :)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Rococo wrote:Links: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2385923
Weight: Moderate
Temperament: Bombproof
Pictures: Yearly
Anything else?: that's all :)
This is for a few members only ^^

That is why it is private and not public :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Crap....your horse's training will take 2 more months ....
It's alright :D
Also I have put the horse up for offers.

Once i wake up (since it is 11 pm for me) I am going to finish his training so if you want you can offer the 1 dollar now ^^
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote: Not sure if you want any horses trained but if you have any projects that require horse training I can help ^^
I may take you up on this offer soon. Since I'm closing in on the leopard Tb project (the fullbloods), I may suddenly need a small bunch of these trained up for club members (including one or two or more myself), depending on how quickly they pop in purebred succession. Maybe not. I might be able to cover it without assistance. It all depends on how or where they fall.

:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Not sure if you want any horses trained but if you have any projects that require horse training I can help ^^
I may take you up on this offer soon. Since I'm closing in on the leopard Tb project (the fullbloods), I may suddenly need a small bunch of these trained up for club members (including one or two or more myself), depending on how quickly they pop in purebred succession. Maybe not. I might be able to cover it without assistance. It all depends on how or where they fall.

I am glad that I can help!

Btw don't worry about giving me many horses to train, I made this private so that I could take up to 20 horses per week. Since it is for your club members as well I can put the limit at 10 horses each time and not 5, if I am not busy (well not busy but... lazy :lol: ) the week that I will be training for you I will be able to finish the 10 horses in a few days ( maybe less than a week ^^)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I am glad that I can help!

Btw don't worry about giving me many horses to train, I made this private so that I could take up to 20 horses per week. Since it is for your club members as well I can put the limit at 10 horses each time and not 5, if I am not busy (well not busy but... lazy :lol: ) the week that I will be training for you I will be able to finish the 10 horses in a few days ( maybe less than a week ^^)
That sounds great! I don't expect to pop them all at once so at least you can take them in order, rather than as a batch. So it should work out for both of us, coming and going, rather than 'well here's the first 10 all newborn'.

I may even be able to have you pick them up from boarding as you can take them. Do you prefer them as newborns? Or doesn't it matter? I don't much care as long as they're under 5 years.

By the way, congrats on upgrading again. :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I am glad that I can help!

That sounds great! I don't expect to pop them all at once so at least you can take them in order, rather than as a batch. So it should work out for both of us, coming and going, rather than 'well here's the first 10 all newborn'.

I may even be able to have you pick them up from boarding as you can take them. Do you prefer them as newborns? Or doesn't it matter? I don't much care as long as they're under 5 years.

Lol thanks! I finally saved 1500 PTs and bought the 3m one XD

About the horses; I usually take them all at once. I honestly prefer it that way since transferring the horses back and forth takes time. Plus in order for me to finish 10 horses in a few days (my personal record is 12 horses in 2 days) I have to have them all at once. But again if you do not want that that is fine as well lol.

I do not have a preference with the horse's age, as long as the horse is younger than 18y I am ok. (I can take ahorse that is older than that but only if the owner is 100% ok with the fact that there is a slight, if not big, chance of the horse passing away)

It takes 2y and 4.5 m to train a horse (2y and 3.5/4m actually but the horse will be returned with no energy).
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Lol thanks! I finally saved 1500 PTs and bought the 3m one XD

About the horses; I usually take them all at once. I honestly prefer it that way since transferring the horses back and forth takes time. Plus in order for me to finish 10 horses in a few days (my personal record is 12 horses in 2 days) I have to have them all at once. But again if you do not want that that is fine as well lol.

I do not have a preference with the horse's age, as long as the horse is 17 years old I am ok. (I can take ahorse that is older than that but only if the owner is 100% ok with the fact that there is a slight, if not big, chance of the horse passing away)

It takes 2y and 4.5 m to train a horse (2y and 3.5/4m actually but the horse will be returned with no energy).
Ah, got it.
I won't be training any that are older than 5, rather I won't be sending you any over 5. They'll all be young'uns. It doesn't bother me if they have energy or not, some they'll be immediately put into comps, others may be sent to permanent homes in the club. I won't ask you to do that, all the horses will come and go from me. That will make it easy and you won't be questioning then if it is a legitimate pickup or not.

(My personal best is one horse in the same day... so you have me there! :lol: )

I can rearrange to send them over in batches, when it happens.

The last thing is pricing. I charge for emergency training 2 @ 65k apeice or 1 @ 70k... I'm fine with paying my pricing to you (of course the two-for or single training won't apply :) it will just be either flat rate).
I didn't immediately see, nor do I remember what your pricing was before.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:45 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:45 pm