The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Austism Awareness Tack Modeled by ✨◇Black Cat◇✨

Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: Austism Awareness Tack Modeled by ✨◇Black Cat◇✨

Post by Thundermare »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Thundermare wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm amazed by all the new tack being released! Here is an eye-catching, colorful look I chose for my microscopic 10.3hh racehorse,✨◇Black Cat◇✨ , to represent autism awareness:

I actually have high-functioning autism, meaning that I appear normal and can function properly (but after a few minutes around me you can tell that something's off, I'm painfully awkward. :lol: ) The symbol to represent autism is a multicolored puzzle piece like this:

I adore the symbol since I love bright colors and puzzles!

I'm very excited about the new racing tack and I appreciate the work that our admins put into it, so thank you to Tom and larissar for everything they do for us. I can't wait to see what's next! :D

✨◇Black Cat◇✨ is very excited to be modeling her new outfit. I'm certain she feels very fashionable. ;)

wow so cool the colours go really well with the black mare great job :D
Thank you! :)
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Thundermare wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

wow so cool the colours go really well with the black mare great job :D
Thank you! :)
Np I'm not autistic myself but my brother is and he said he liked it :)
ChampionCity
Visit My Farm

Post by ChampionCity »

Thundermare wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm amazed by all the new tack being released! Here is an eye-catching, colorful look I chose for my microscopic 10.3hh racehorse,✨◇Black Cat◇✨ , to represent autism awareness:

I actually have high-functioning autism, meaning that I appear normal and can function properly (but after a few minutes around me you can tell that something's off, I'm painfully awkward. :lol: ) The symbol to represent autism is a multicolored puzzle piece like this:

I'm very excited about the new racing tack and I appreciate the work that our admins put into it, so thank you to Tom and larissar for everything they do for us. I can't wait to see what's next! :D

✨◇Black Cat◇✨ is very excited to be modeling her new outfit. I'm certain she feels very fashionable. ;)

This looks amazing and such a great idea :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: Thank you! :)
Tell him I said thank you :)
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

ChampionCity wrote:
Thundermare wrote:

This looks amazing and such a great idea :D
:D
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Thundermare wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Tell him I said thank you :)
will do :D
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Thundermare wrote:

I have a disability to. Not autism. I have a disability called fetal alcohol syndrome. I look normal, but if you spent a day with me you’d know I’m not. I’m in a special ed class. I could never function in a regular Ed class. I have many friends with autism. Other kids in my school just don’t accept kids with disabilities. I’m think of starting a movement for disability rights in my state. Not for a while though. No one seems to understand why I am who I am. I just try hard to be a good person the way that I am.

Lightning eventing
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Lightning eventing wrote:
Thundermare wrote:

I have a disability to. Not autism. I have a disability called fetal alcohol syndrome. I look normal, but if you spent a day with me you’d know I’m not. I’m in a special ed class. I could never function in a regular Ed class. I have many friends with autism. Other kids in my school just don’t accept kids with disabilities. I’m think of starting a movement for disability rights in my state. Not for a while though. No one seems to understand why I am who I am. I just try hard to be a good person the way that I am.

Lightning eventing
I feel you when you say nobody seems to understand why you are who you are; I'm in the same boat. A movement for disability rights sounds like a great idea to gain acceptance for those who don't feel like they will ever fit in. We don't need to "fit in" to be great just the way we are. :)
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Thundermare wrote:
Lightning eventing wrote:

Lightning eventing
I feel you when you say nobody seems to understand why you are who you are; I'm in the same boat. A movement for disability rights sounds like a great idea to gain acceptance for those who don't feel like they will ever fit in. We don't need to "fit in" to be great just the way we are. :)
You’re right :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:43 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:43 am