The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Official Name Change Thread*

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

Softball12345! wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi Again! Could you change my name to Softball12345! Also, On my account Softball1234, I can't write in the chat or on the forums. I learned that this is because it is blocked because I am "underaged". When I was signing up, and it asked me for my birthday. I clicked on 2009 I believe, and I am not a 2009 birthday, I am older than 13. I went to change it, but I accidently hit the continue button. I didn't think this would change anything, so I just let it go. Is there anyway you can change this?
You will have to fill out this form and fax it in.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fF6Bmf ... sp=sharing
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Tom wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
Hi Again! Could you change my name to Softball12345! Also, On my account Softball1234, I can't write in the chat or on the forums. I learned that this is because it is blocked because I am "underaged". When I was signing up, and it asked me for my birthday. I clicked on 2009 I believe, and I am not a 2009 birthday, I am older than 13. I went to change it, but I accidently hit the continue button. I didn't think this would change anything, so I just let it go. Is there anyway you can change this?
How would I add a document in?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Softball12345! wrote:
Tom wrote:
How would I add a document in?
You'll have to get your parents to do it. It's the law that I have to add you to the COPPA group now, sorry.
Sunnys Freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunnys Freezer »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Can you change my name to Sunnys Freezer please
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Tom wrote:. . .
Could you change my name to S̷torm S̷tables please?
Sunriver Elite
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Elite »

Could i get my name changed to Sunriver's H⍉lding?
Sunriver Pop
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Pop »

And this one to Sunriver Pop please and thank you!
Sunriver Studs
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Studs »

Lastly, this one to Sunriver Studs
Sunriver Elite
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Elite »

Heartland1107 wrote:
Could i get my name changed to Sunriver's H⍉lding?
Acctually to Sunriver Mohawks?
Horse123Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Horse123Horse »

hi, am I able to please get my name changed to Horse123Horse? made a mistake and accidentally set it as the date I made my account
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:36 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:36 pm